UFA-Wochenschau 327/1962 02.11.1962
1 document of a crisis - the Cuban war not found Instead of a. Luftaufn. Soviet. Missiles in Cuba. -Mushroom cloud (archive), bomber OVR. Landscape, by oberh. recorded, aerial photographs of Cuba, reconnaissance aircraft with special camera, operated by pilot gr. Photos of the area m. Soviet. Missiles (St Mark).
b. United States. Kennedy appealed to the Kremlin. -K. keeps sitting at desk, big radio speech production (sound).
c. Cuba. Castro calls for general mobilization. -C. speaks with inside, before microphones, wild. Movements (original sound), big. -Cubans with banners, large, cheering and clapping, group of people, close, short. -Kuban column. Close to soldiers with Sonnenhüten, cannons, soldiers, soldier turns gun barrels with cannon, close, great.
d. Guantanamo. 2. 000 marine infantry to reinforce. -80db mil aircraft short, soldiers with luggage gangway come down, close + total, ship ends up with soldiers, soldiers left it with luggage. Waiting at the harbor lot of women and children, families go over bridge on the ship, marine soldiers wave the departing vessel by the quay.
e. Caribbean Sea. 4. fleet is blocking ring. -Aircraft carrier 'Enterprise' total. Launching bomber, great. Multiple equal equipped destroyer neb. the winner, total, 2 single, moving destroyer, total. Continuation of Kennedy's speech (final words actuality).
f. rocket belt from Greenland to i. Turkey in alarm condition. -Ship's bow pushes through polar waters, Guy i. fo. Flag is manövrierd. Ship signals, Archivaufn in the Htrgr. Missile stations, Assembly is in start position strike missiles (from archive).
g. New York. Hard debate in the UN Security Council. -Backward swing over building which combines. Nations, half total, representative of Cubas perching on his seat in the Hall. Sorin, and Adlai Stevenson lead animated war of words, each close (both original).
h. Omaha. Alert l at the strateg. Bomber command (archive). -Alarm siren, soldiers rush to out door on North, 8-beam. Machine i. d. air, air monitoring station, pilot size.
i. Moscow. 2 views of the Kremlin from Makawana bridge, Khrushchev crossed with each other. Hands on conference table sitting, smiling, big. Message Center (Arehiv).
Commemoration of the victory over Napoleon. -Cutting of a stage play about the battle of Borodino, Chruschtsch. in the public. sitting, close. Military bands in history Costumes on stage, per bildf. -Hist. battles pictures, great. Fireworks shortly.
To remove multiple jet bomber, total (archive).
02. Bochum. Animal human Baldur thrust Jackson. -The fenced plot m. vl. posters, sign on tree "CL. donation f. d. animals", A few men's money To give into it, Shack with primit. Inscriptions, seeing people through & through fence, thrust rink the numerous crowd of animal feed (see narration), stroking the dogs. Jürgens neb. Basic tripod camera in the pen, dogs sniff tape recorder, Sch. will be interviewed, short (original sound), various settings. Kitten with white rats playing on camera white rat breathless head of filmd. Reason, Jackson a. d. camera with 2 rats on shoulder, side. large forts. Interview, short. Dog lifts the hind leg.
03. Nuremberg. Handball TSV Ansbach: Green white Dankersen 9:3 - part slow motion, mainly b. d. door scenes, div. plans. -Young man with off shots. Mouth with blödem expression, frontal, big, the same m. geschloss. Mouth, grinning, big, upper face lot of gentlemen looking m. pursuing critical eyes over wall, large.
04. Hamburg. "From the diaper in the saddle" - training in Germany recently. Vaulting Group (Flottbeker riding club). -Children's group in gym clothes on easing jumps, which solves most recent small, lovely, runs unsafe is from Group on the high horse, 2 coaches pick over it. Children skip by springboard alive. Horse, that is held by a child on the bridle, Anastasia runs after fruitless effort unt. Horse round, knocking the horse on the neck. -Girl jumps on in district. On horse, jumps from knee seat i. the stand and back, close, horse head, large, 3 girls Gallop on a horse in a circle, boots of the instructor, great legs and backsides two kl. looking to students, great. Mitchell runs on horse, trainer & big. A kl looking for few rounds, face girl lifted up, galloppiert. Girl, big, lovely knocks the horse neck, unt slips. Guidance of the coach back and falling from his horse on the butt, coach she picks up and knocking them down. -
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Castro, Fidel ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Grund ; Jürgens, Curd ; Kennedy, John F. ; Porzner, Konrad ; Zorin, Valerian Alexandrowitsch ; Schubrink, Baldur ; Stevenson, Adlai
New York ; Moskau ; United States ; Bochum ; Hamburg-Flottbek ; Cuba ; Aachen ; Caribbean Sea ; Algeria ; Bonn ; Nuremberg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; civil wars ; Handball ; Interviews ; Children ; Fire ; Fireworks ; News, communications ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Armor ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Cities ; Animals (except dogs) ; animal welfare, animal welfare ; UN ; Unrest ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Military events ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m "Document of a crisis" of kuban. Not found Instead of war.
a) bis Luftbilder
b) Sprache Kennedy I u. Castro
c) Kuba, Mobilmachung
d) Guantanamo und Enterprise
e) Sprache Kennedy II
f) Thule und Sicherheitsrat
g) Sicherheitsrat und Rededuell
i) Moskau feiert Sieg v. Borodino
Einsiedler m. Tieren im Ruhrgebiet
Kamera: Grund, Jürgens, Zimpel
Kamera: Starke, Vlasdeck, Hafner youngest German vaulting Group b. training, Hamburg-Flottbek camera: Seib, Rieck final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 752/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 228/1954
Der Besuch des Tunku
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 274/1955