UFA-Wochenschau 328/1962 09.11.1962
1st London. Elizabeth II goes to the opening of Parliament. -Court body away from the Palace. Fall at knee fallen guard rider runs v. policemen out of gate. -By equestrian guards escorted coach menschenbesäumte road a., total and close, the train stops in front of Parliament building, the Guide horses shy from Flash lights, are people looking to bildf., entrance to the carriage in the pari is brought back into the series,. -Building, währd. formed in the foreground riding guard along the road.
02. London. Opening of the circus season in the presence of Prince. Margaret's and Tony's, - M. + T. recourse in Loge, half-close. Jew. short set. shows polar bears and elephants with riders, Margaret welcomes the circus Director Margaret smiling talking, in the arena entrance, close to the big. -Looking to clown, Margaret sitting in front of spectators i. Htrgrd., elephant-eating 2 Hay keeps fabric elephant on the lap and talks freundl. with stehd before her. Girl, giving d. hand, close.
03. Pakistan. Asia traveler Crown Princess Beatrix visited the colleague "Aitchison". -2 through binoculars guckende students with turbans, lateral ones. close, school buildings, half total, with the people before that, Beatrix sits, surrounded by students, one from before school sports field. Chairs, close. Plays on local wind instrument teacher on playground, large, students perform group dance game viewers with Beatrix on placings, short, drummers and brass stand on the field and play, close. Student turns with a lance with horse in pose, big, Beatrix smiling close. -Div. once. Skill riding "Tentpegging" (to be impaled by d. bottom with Lance bands rode after sharp).
04. England. Destroyer H. M. S. "Devonshire" - rocket robot. -Admiral, large, standing in the command tower front panels. Various settings. Technicians & engineers b. a. work in control rooms, sitting front of switchboards and radar devices. Hand turning small steering wheel, great. Cruising ship totally, trick shot from the slot. Extension of the electron. Missiles, as well as various real shots of them. Radio operator, large, hand presses on a Control Panel button, big. Missile launchings, total.
05. Kaiserslautern, 3 German championship of the trampoline gymnast. -Cameraman waving camera, great. Trampoline jumper from a lower perspective, film jg. Girl, great audience, great. Various settings. by the jumping on a trampoline in Hall, total, with spectators. Freestyle Joachim Scherf and champion Gisela Haferkamp in slow motion of the winner. G. Haferkamp puts smiling ever an arm around fellow winners, close.
06. Dortmund. Go-Kart. Limit to d. German Champion sheep t b. int. Go-Kart race. -Detailed view of an einsteigd. Driver (head not shown.), rear wheel turns. -Upward swing out rear view of leaning on the railing jg looking to. Lady in white dress, size, once. Audience bildf., div. once. the race, non-hazardous Karamboulage i. d. curve, young spectator, large, speaking with their companion. A driver stops across hurled in curve, get out. Winner: Werner Ihlenfeld.
07. "Mannheim dwarf vindicate". A few settings, from the production of garden gnomes, workers paint they swivel on dwarf Coulter, bildf. -Artists in film studio with the dwarves equipped by them strange. Div. big shots of the decorated dwarves, which among others peppered with nails, with posters saying, with a clock Instead of a head are fitted, transparent wear have become (including criminal) "entzwergter dwarf"). Floating dwarf as "Peace dwarf" (Instead of pigeon) on ceiling. Dwarf disguised as a crook holds dagger before him.
08 mystery publisher Wilhelm Goldmann speaks in an interview list. the phenomenon of crime successes. -Bill Ramsey sings his newest. Film hits "Thriller Mimi". Archival footage of scary scenes in Studio mirrors. Hand holds high, Edgar Wallace thriller. Goldmann impression with employees at the publishing house library A few crime title, is sitting at desk, interview (interview) (talks about the vermeintl. Causes of the success of thrillers.). Some Edgar Wallace - book title, great.
Wall painting "Home sweet home - happiness alone", great. Bill Ramsey sings the "Crime Mimi"-Schlager (original sound) in a cinematic representation. Coded recordings: Latschende feet in slippers one listener by corridor. woman in her Nightgown, big, alarm clock to 9 30 pm, big, back volumes of Goethe and Schiller poem volumes, gr. Hand draws near crime off shelf, next to a skull says. Some settings. in the Nice read Mimi. soup cooking with toxic additives. Mr. brand hat (judge Hat?) with both hands put on slowly, Gr., Sandy lying on prison cells flatbed, seen through key-hole, short. Montage(Kurzschnitt) of scary things.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Armstrong-Jones, Anthony ; Beatrice von Holland ; Brand, Günter ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Goldmann, Wilhelm ; Margaret von England ; Ramsey, Bill ; Stegemann, Gerd ; Haferkamp, Gisela ; Ihle, Werner ; Scherf, Joachim
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Libraries ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; motor sports ; Musical events ; Parliaments ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Radar ; Rockets ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Technology ; Trampoline, jumping on a trampoline ; Art ; Works of art ; Curiosities ; Science ; Circus ; Jobs ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m State opening of Parliament in England origin: Pathe news PR. Margaret in the circus origin: Pathe news PR. Beatrix in Pakistan origin: Polygoon English rockets origin: Pathé news, Pathe News German trampoline Championships camera: Luppa, strong int. Go kart racing, Dortmd.
Camera: Basic, rough modern garden gnomes camera: strong criminal filme-and books camera: Vlasdeck Interv. m. crime Publisher Goldmann Bill Ramsey with murder mystery Mimi camera: Rau origin: Archive final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 63/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 433/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 453/1958
Die Räumung einer Stadt im bedrohten Gebiete (Wytschaetebogen)
Welt im Film 166/1948