UFA-Wochenschau 329/1962 1962
1st 45th anniversary of the October revolution.
a. West. Soviet parade and wreath-laying ceremony before the Memorial. -Marschierd lower and upper body. Soldiers, jew. close. Train from East bloc officials and officers d. str. d. 17 June to the Soviet. Memorial, wreath-laying ceremony, rear view soldiers in row & link, view close, stehd. Parade troops half total. Soldier Memorial, dead., close, stehd. Soldier series, anmarschierd. Legs, close, gang, short.
b. Moscow. Mass parade on the red square. -Giant train m. flags, Khrushchev waving hat from VIP down close, gr. Star formation in the vorübergehd. Train, beckoning to stands, half-close, Chinese m. b. formation paper rosettes, disordered train of fröhl close. dancing people in the passing fröhl. beckoning, close, transparent m. Khrushchev and Castro Portr. is over worn, large Khrushchev of Grandstand herabwinkd., close, Transfokator return of the huge move.
02. India (resists gg. come on.) Aggression from Red China) a. Recruiting young Indians. -Jg series. Men walking along wall & is snake, sitzd outdoor table. Man noted the next to him standing that close head of bent down speaking Indian, big, head of a standing with beard and turban, large, measuring body size and scope in the open air, close to d., stehd Indians from a series. JG. The tongue needs to show men close + big, weighing with train scale, close. Indian women distribute sitzd's turn. Recruit handfuls of rice and drinking cups, close.
b. anti-Communist. Demonstrations. Various settings. Marching with banners (including "Chinese out!"-"Unite our Brando & throw out invaders!"). Wild arms fuchtelnde protesters, a speaker carried on shoulders, demonstrators outside chin. Travel agency, jump and dance to brennd. Stake around.
03. Liege. Acquittal in the Contergan process (see also NDW). -Courthouse, half total with gr. Space being filled A few settings,. Courtroom. Pharmacies leveling. -Signs, Gr., shelves with drugs, Transf. -Drive up shelf, doctor, doctors. -view photos of verkrüpp. Babies at the table playing toddler, toddler runs in the Walker through the Living room. -People walk behind incoming police car, young people race through road, the acquitted rise out of the police car, short, amount before Justice Palace waiting for discussion groups, close and big, the 5 freigespr. People standing close, beckoning, father hugged weeping his small son, great. (Everything in the dark). -04 Frankfurt. Competition of Japanese and European gymnast for the title of world's best (Festhalle). -Franco Menichelli, Italy, on the rings (2nd place), a Japanese most. Bars, hands and forearms b. Handstand on the bars bars, large. -Günther Lyhs of the rings (7th place). -Yukiao Endo on the horizontal bar, big hands is partly in slow motion, winner. Applauding, are freuende young lady, great. -05 Kassel. Visit to the largest high voltage Institute of BU. -Rep. -Interiors of the Institute, close-ups Electr. Ball body etc., defective cable connected to cooker, large, broken at the. Place is gr. Spark, verglimmt, great. Prof. Hochrainer gives interview, big (production sound) about the emergence of shorts in umständl. and more complicated jargon. -Traffic traffic lights signal a Unfallwagens(?), large, high voltage pylons on large, big, 2 technicians in the control room, hand short circuit (Flash) in h turns a switch, big. -Line, close to the looming Electr. Vibrations, great engineers at control panel and window hint. It shoots. Explosion in high-voltage lines. Ammeter with beating out hands, large & in detail, short, big consequences of lightning marks against dark background., long.
06. the attempt To get rid of an old car (joke) Archivaufn.: Supervision on gr. full parking lot, junkyard with scrap facility. -/ Walsh tried to turn his car on an old dealer, by offering him more money, which is dismissive. W. departs, sticks to the parked car "to give away a sign" at roadside, curious stand to traffic COP suspicious Wambua promotions listening on police leave reports Wichmann, W. get back, the car, rear view with outstretched arms before the departing car. W. tried, while driving to close car door, characters from car window makes out with his left arm, car stops in the Greens, leaving W. looks in a Lake, tried to close the door from the outside, something pushes the car into the Lake, slips in the pressing, runs up the hillside and waving handkerchief, shaking his head looking down couple, unt. Trees standing, big. Car is herausgehüsert by the fire again, W. running, track of military trucks. -W. fills large explosives in his car, hand in the burning of fuse, parked on the roadside, Walsh is hiding in window before Tau, car explodes, blends together again (back turned). Wichmann amazement opens his mouth and falls backwards into the niche.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Demonstrations; close-ups, detail; Hands; Industry; Interviews; Justice; Children; Fire; Fireworks; Parades; Posters, fonts, banners; Advertising; Joke; Technology; Gymnastics; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Medicine; People; Military events; Science; Jobs; Gastronomy; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Industrial; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Year of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m Russ. Memorial, bln. Kranzniederlegg.
Camera: Pahl Jr.
45th anniversary d. Oct. Revol. Moscow origin: Sovkino Indian recruits origin: Pathe News China Demonstr. In N.-Delhi origin: Pathe news Contergan process in Liège origin: Belgavox, GAUMONT, Pathé journal gymnastics Japan/Europe i. Frankft.
Camera: Jackson, Zakariah 50 years AEG, Kassel camera: Jürgens, Zaki "How to go get his old car?" (with H. d.. Walton) camera: Rau, o Connor final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 352/1952
Messter Woche 26/1919
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 880/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 945/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 795/1965
Welt im Film 27/1945