UFA-Wochenschau 332/1962 07.12.1962
1ST UNITED STATES. Kennedy will get uranium cube - review of beginning of the atomic age and important stations. -Kennedy is smiling with and. Lord behind the uranium situated, cube, cube large close,. -Men's is to model of a nuclear reactor, close. Archive footage: Kale. Hands, experimental table of Otto Hahn, portrait of him, Gr., speech O. Hahn ("we need d. nuclear reactors f. friedl. Purposes... "), to the closed off Oak Ridge (post, newspaper), reactor, backed recordings v. work in reactors, reactors, outside, the l. atom bomb of the world 02 United States." Thermonuclear test explosion in 200 m depth. -Experimental nuclear scientists, equipment, round screen m. square. Curves, operating a lever, close. -Unterird. Explosion poses on Earth to a mountain. Crater, total.
03. India. Lubke's visit. -Demonstration marches, transparent "resist Chinese aggression" is past worn, Gr., street life: traffic COP, rickshaws. Lakatos comes down the gangway, close, welcomes Radhakrishnan and Nehru, the close, honor guard walks off with officer 2 herded high-ranking officers with turbans, Gr., Lahiri, this put before him and saluted, close (m. Saber). -Mrs Lübke in addition to Nehru before and. Spectators, close. Lübke, surrounded by statesmen and people, with flower wreath around neck, close. -Mrs. L. in children's home:-CL. girl is raised to reassign her a wreath, close, kl. looking for girls with toys in hands, close, Mrs. L. is kl. Girl a stuffed animal, large, Kindergruppe m. toys. -Rourkela:-d. driving State cars site, briefly, outside and inside the factory, looking group, close, the Pres.. Pair Lübke during visit, close.
04. Thailand. Looking back on the last days of the visit to Thailand. -Water games before gr. Still photo with Lübke and his wife and the thaild. Royal couple. -Festively dressed musicians m. Tin drums, close, smiling looking to jg. Girl, close, jg solo dances. Girl on a place outdoors, including Butterfly dance. Smiling woman Lübke and Sirikit Gallery, close. Demonstration of trained elephants:-detailed settings of elephant head OVR backward swing. Trunk, elephant column with tabs on the field, dead. + close, trunk rolls tree trunk before him, close, runs great OVR. the field behind a small elephant, close, seriously looking for children, large, elephant-carrying tree trunks with riders. Mrs Lübke and Sirikit on high bleachers, half close, Sirikit, talking, big, elephant series goes to its knees, close.
05. Herten. Motorized beer train restaurant. -Some settings. Restaurant, with fahrd. Liliput-Bahn, from drinks forms A few sections are selected, big, pneumatic tube delivery to the counter, hand takes out rolls filling of beer and wine single shops in several glasses, big, close and big. Liliputbahn is filled with beer glasses, pressing the button of the waiter is in motion, ride to guests who use, waitress leaning on the wall shakes her head close. Wife takes menu plate from the car and him d. of table Center.
06. the "traffic" tips of the week. -Installation of Archivaufn. one Bull run and images of a mod fast car traffic, caravans, auto front comes fully into the picture, breakneck car, school children rush sensation driver (archive) before approaching flitzendem cart on sidewalk back, young. Couple leaves in elegance. off. Dare, frontal, big + total, dashboard, they reminded him that, to ride tempo 50 (Unterhaitg. Actuality - see NDW narration), lets him continue to stop before crosswalks alone. -To exit the truck and cars passing on street, truck drivers impatient movements makes big, truck passes car, on continuing passenger cars on the street, totally, steering to swing by stoppendem car on OVR. Throwing any crosswalk passers-by including Handküßchen young woman, close.
07. Munich. Paris kids fashions. -KL. boy in sailor suit, big locker room, kl. Girls are dressed, girls consider themselves in hand mirror, close, kl. Girls will be combed over shortly. Women in the audience at allocations, close. Close, Mr with the champagne drink demonstration div. children models in a restaurant, smiling looking to women, frontal, big.
08 Paris. Debutantes ball at the Opera House. -Upcoming jg. The following ladies and them jg. Lord, with PIC. Ladies on gr-filled box, close. Parquet debutantes asked on, individuals at the Court Knicks crowd rising down wide staircase, frontal, women in Lodge, close, debutantes lineup, mannequins vorführende jewels on stairs progressively, total and tall, short.
09th Garmisch. Opening of the new Eislaufsaison with Eistänzen of pairs Romanova/novel and Kilius Bäumler, the latter with a Madison and a twist. -
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Kennedy, John F. ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Nehru, Indira ; Radhakrishnan, Sarvapalli ; Sirikit ; Kilius, Marika ; Romanova ; Roman, Nelson ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
United States ; Rourkela ; India ; Herten ; Munich ; Thailand ; Cannes ; Bangkok ; Paris ; Switzerland ; Garmisch-Partenkirchen
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bombs ; Demonstrations ; Ice skating, art running ; Industry ; Children ; Musical events ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Reviews ; Jewelry ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Dance ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; Youth ; Buildings ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Military ; Events ; transport questions ; Science ; Fashion ; Jobs ; nuclear science ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; Military ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m nuclear anniversary origin: Metro, archive Lübke in India camera: Rieck Lübke in Thailand camera: Rahim automotive service facility, Herten/W. camera: basic accident series origin: Jupiter-film Paris children's fashion, München camera: Vlasdeck debutante ball typically Parisian Opera origin: Gaumont int. Figure skating, Garmisch-D.
Camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 462/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 163/1953
Welt im Film 52/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 6/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 720/1963
Welt im Film 13/1945