UFA-Wochenschau 352/1963 26.04.1963
01. the Chancellor candidate of Bonn. CDU/CSU Bundestag Group nominated Erhard succeeded Adenauer. -CDU - Managing Director Will Rasner in meeting room holds that he reads the journal, frontal, big (o - s narration). -Adenauer passing with companion upon arrival at crowd, beckoning to the camera, front., great. -Series filmender camera people, indoor, halbseitl., close. Occupied meeting room, half-dead, special Minister Crown and Hale sit nebeneinand. and whisper, big. -Schröder. speaking, in addition to gap, big, Erhard can be located for s To give cigar fire, great. Strauß converses standing with men surrounding him, soloseat. close. Machd hands of a notes. Lord, it's close. Erhard speaks, in the midst of standing around in microphone, frontal, big (o - s. narration - room noises behind it). Luppa hint. Camera, halbseitl. large. Erhard smiling, Brentano and others followed, door is, great.
02. Hamburg. Dr. Berthold Martin on information visit to film companies. -Dr Studio Hamburg during filming, speaking with a gentleman, close, concludes Martin buttons a switching relay. -Guided tour of the Geyer works: something to explain something about cutting, machine is used by an employee (head not sichtb.) serving, close. Upward swing of cinematic montage poster m. Aufschr. German weekly show GmbH, bildf. -Dr. M. visited filmtechn. Facilities of the DW stands next to Gesch. Leaders and employees in the gr. Projection booth in the a series v. tripod cameras are set up; speaks, hint. Microphone standing, frontal, gr. (Original sound - see anonymous.). Intermediate cuts of Jürgens at d. camera, side, close. Dr. M. converses Stoll b. d. Unterhaltg., front, standing with M. Purzer and Stoll, close, gr. -Hint Seib. Camera, lens adjusted d. using page crank. -03. Penny story (who does not honor the penny...). -Organ grinder is in the backyard, by spield. Children surrounded, close, hands, big wind turning the crank penny paper. -Pedestrians swarm coming down the wide staircase, frontal, copied (in a row) are newspaper headlines: "The wage avalanche comes rolling" - "banks to increase salaries by 5%" - "Construction prices 7 per cent higher". -Some settings. Jewellery in shop Windows Viewer ladies, close, expenses of watches and jewelry, the close. M. price tag in showcase in the Ballindamm, men are Daimler-Benz car on Road about a car, close. Paper money safe in the Bank. Hand b. counting of 100-mark-Scheinen(unt. mehreren Packen), great. Mr hands put bundle v. 50 M seem loosely in wallet, close, count of 100 M notes, gr. Mr pushes big wallet with excellent-looking bills in Pocket, halbseitl.. -Graphic artist Hermann Eidenbenz b. d. work on the draft of the new 1000-Mark licence, close, various settings. Draft, and others seen by magnifying glass moving about. -A mass of pennies poured out of a bag, pointer to scale fails to 180 kg, detail. -k hand couples grabbeln in on table a pile of coins around and collect A few out, great. Charles d. large, full-screen, it copies transparent Pfennig, 1-penny piece, large engraving from the head. -Conducts interviews with stationery salesman, grocers, candy seller and a savings bank employees on the purchasing power and necessity of the penny Esterer (o - s narration). -Some settings. Production of pennies, cents on production line, close. -Neb Ms. Brandes's head. Penny series, For what are still 2 PF. pieces, great. Hands sprinkle pennies around a pair of wedding shoes, big. Birthday greeting card is plugged by Lady hand in envelope, big. Some settings. Bell bags and fitting are emptied on table, close. Organ-grinder beckons to a backyard window up, Gr., 2 looking down from the window women, close to where a wrapped something down raises, children bükken himself then and there To give the organ grinder, close, hands d. man b. Wrapping up big, he considered the penny, frontal, big. -Children b. spiked throwing game a. wall.
04. the tip of the week - for urgent people - common cause of accident: No time! Man turns off ringing alarm clock and turns around in the bed Once again. Hunted family breakfast on balcony. Chewing nervous driver at the wheel, side. large, departs. -T. man d. Street in front of s. beckons back b. entering apartment to the House, attaches such proceeding and schrickt offer used car, that must evade, and taps on the forehead. Young cyclists. -T. girl runs on departing tram to. T. man m. Scooter driving. ongoing caravans through forward. -Stopwatch in hand, becomes large, stopped down to 2 seconds (in the following several times appears). Mr buys newspaper at the kiosk, front., close to half, goes towards the road soloseat. shocked the kiosk owner looking after him out of window. Stopwatch: Children wave at over pedaling boy, followed by car - crash! -Jump children terrified and afterwards – d. stands image. -Stop watch: take 2 teens OVR motor scooters. Crossing, one stop noise. Stopwatch. jg 2. Ladies riding in car by shopping street, BC back saw, look on showcase. Noise. Stopwatch.
05. Dortmund. Borussia Dortmund: Preußen Münster = 3:1 (dull light) div. once. v. play, 2 goal in slow motion, the Panda. Goalkeeper cringes after scoring the goal. Many audience shots, at the end of swinging flags and confetti to water screen, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Brandes, Klaus ; Brentano von, Heinrich ; Eidenbenz, Hermann ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Esterer ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Jürgens, Curd ; Krone ; Lücke ; Luppa, Wilhelm ; Wagner, Martin ; Purzer, Manfred ; Rasner, Will ; Seib, Gerd ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Stoll, Erich ; Strauß, Franz Josef
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; filmmaking ; Football ; Musical events ; Political events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Youth ; automotive engineering, automotive ; People ; Economy ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 Chancellor candidate Erhard camera: Luppa origin: archive of Dr. Berthold. Martin (original sound) to DW and Studio, Hamburg camera: Rieck, Seib, Jürgens Pfenning Story camera: Jürgens, Brandes, Pahl accident series (1): too little time on the road origin: Jupiter-film football Borussia Dortmund against SC Preußen Münster in Dortmund (3:1) camera: strong, Seib, fire, reason 3, final brand 1
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 721/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 529/1960
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 43/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 374/1957
Welt im Bild 176/1955
Deutschlandspiegel - Pilot Ausgabe 1994
Welt im Film 246/1950