UFA-Wochenschau 353/1963 03.05.1963
01 Hannover. Industrial fair Transf. Tour of gr. Parking, Luftaufn. Industrial site. Kiev police on Krädern. frontal herankommd. Wagenschlancge, short. Pedestrian treadmill in the open-air site in operation, with total, frontal as well as in the snippet vl. pedestrians, lower body b. down walking v. treadmill, close. Lübke gets out of car, close, nods flow of visitors with umbrellas, silhouettes on wet pavement, A few once briefly, vl., vollautom. Filmtechn letter sorting machine"shortcut. Apparatus, set read/write & Rechenmasch watches, platter with mirror base, artist in room with pottery designs patterns for painting plates, young lady runs shelf life test with silver. By Löffein, 2 wine glasses on the Mona Lisa picture don't get. free full, big (Transf - Heranf.). -Demonstr. of excavators and earthmovers on mound, engine details, full excavator bucket rises from rock pile, great.
02. Hamburg. IGA 1963. By police on Krädern suitable cars snake escorted under bridge, bildd from under the trellis. People stehd. IGA helpers waving welcomes. People swarm m. couple Lübke, in Begleitg. including Nevermanns from entrance heading on the grounds, half-close, short. People in fahrd. Gelänaebahn, close, short. Driving footage of the grounds. Lübke in railway s with gegenübersitzd. Women's unterhaltd., front, close. -Div. Once parts d. area and groups of visitors (panning), cut-out garden restaurant, short, spring fountains, close, close terrain dead., parking sign, (charge DM 5,-), neb empty parking lot. Railway embankment m. park guards, shield m. admission prices d. 1 Hall special show, Hall inside m. pool of water and flowers, half total, Lübke betw. Companions drinks from him by Japanese individual represent Cup, close, Mrs Lübke ' c. Bouquet of roses, front, gr, Lübke b. tour, close. Various flowers, close + big, including orchids, roses, 4 Marabous in flat. Basin, the trop. Plants is framed, half-close.
03. London. Wedding Prince. Alexandra of Kent with count Ogilvy. -Confectioners 2 at last. Gravierarbeit of ausgearb meticulously. Artwork by pie, cake, great. Westminster Abbey, half the total, with empty. Place before that. Indent of the königl. Guests at the Church, Princess A. rising with the help of a servant who kept d. long train, car, close, königl. Family rises from their placings, bride indents on side of the brother, rear view Alexandra betw. Brother & groom at altar steps, close, Archbishop v. Canterbury, front. nah, div. scenes settings. währd. Wedding formula (interview), Margaret and Tony, close, bride and groom bows down before Queen, half close, married couple on their way for Kirch output close, COP series before a crowd on the street, wedding carriage rides d. str. m. people trellis, close. -04 Karlsruhe a. ceremony d. Federal Film Awards by Innenmin. Hale. Winkd. People on the street, halbseitl. close, short, Mario Adorf neb. JG. Lady of balcony down waving, close. Supervision on A few photographers, policeman and autograph hunters on pavement, short. Liselotte Pulver beckons, standing in front of entrance, Gr., Hale levels to the meeting passes to up and camera people to input close. Oblique views of stage, half the total, in the applaudrd. Audience L. Pulver, Thomas Fritsch M. Adorf, Rock Hudson, half close, Hale beglückw. Prize winner, jew. close. -b. Bambi award ceremony. Arrival of the stars, outdoor, jew. with sichtb. People trellis: Neb Liselotte Pulver. a gentleman, smiling, close, Ruth Leuwerik m. companions, waving, close; Marianne Koch, receives, standing at the car, flowers from kl. Boy presented, front., close. Thomas Fritsch surrounded gr., groups of people in joyful excitement, close by autograph hunters, frontal. -Award ceremony at Thomas Fritsch, half close, Ruth Leuwerik, Hale & L. Pulver in the audience, appl., close, th. Fritsch Bambi lifting m. flowers and price on the microphone, great. Luise Ulrich goes with price & flowers on microphone, speaks (no sound), close. Viewers Heinz Rühmann says s.th.. to the neb. him sitzd. Hertha Feiler and applauded, close. L. powder with Bambi in hand receives a bouquet of roses presented, nan. Grete Weiser settles p. in the audience, Gr., Ruth Leuwerik with greeting in addition to Liselotte on stage, close. M. price on Bing goes Heinz Rühmann. to & talks (k sound), close, Rock Hudson is OVR. Stage, takes price & congratulations entgeg., close. With kl. Film camera filmd. Audience, great. Room half totally overlooking stage.
05. Alicante / Spain. Bullfighting school. -Some settings, v. training Very much kl. Boys - jew. a classmate plays m. vorgehen old. Horns the Bull. 2 instructors show ever a kl. Students dealing m. d. Capa, close, short (city panorama i. Htrgr.) Rear view 3 kl. looking to out-looking girl with panties, close. Duel betw. KL. Students & jg. Bull it knocks over in a small arena, Bull, A few settings. einzl. zusehd. Children, close, which kl. Fighter is hurting about s. Back (head n. sichtb.), instructor on the howling boys comes to the CAPA keeps him again, close. Close left standing there Bull, totally.
06. the tip of the week - accident series: Reckless motorists - NDW 692 see (within "the Bull is on the loose... ") 07. Nurburgring." Eifelrennen-formula junior cars (mostly rain and fog) driver in the car, close, put on goggles while motor is open behind him, filling of gasoline, close. ADAC helpers puts goggles of every racer sitting in the car under umbrella, close. Various settings. the race by 2 people standing watching ladies one shows excited to the side towards the boxes close. Philipp Meub on the boxes (must be due to the rupture of the oil pipe eliminated), hands on the open engine, close. 2 men on the edge of the railway reserve rounds signs, close. Listing on race Protocol, which is located on a Board, where 3 stopwatches are attached, close. Standing Lady clocking excited m. Stopwatch, frontal, big. Winner Gerhard Mitter pushes with a helper his car from the car, smiling, close.
08th Waldenbuch. Moto-cross on the Liebenaukurs (250 m3). Rear motorcycle & leg b. Start close. Various settings. the dusty ride on decorated with Martini advertising field, ride on Hill m. lifting of the front wheels in slow motion, fall, crossing finish line easier. Winner Gerhard Stauch wipe noses, frontal, big.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adorf, Mario; Alexandra von Kent; Armstrong-Jones, Anthony; Canterbury von; Elisabeth II. von England; Feiler, Hertha; Fritsch, Thomas; Höcherl, Hermann; Hudson, Rock; Koch, Marianne; Leuwerik, Ruth; Lübke, Heinrich; Margaret von England; Nevermann, Paul; Ogilvy; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug; Pulver, Lieselotte; Rühmann, Heinz; Ulrich, Luise; Weiser, Grete; Meub, Philipp; Mitter, Gerhard; Stauch, Gerhard; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Higher education; Children; filmmaking; motor sports; Plants; Posters, fonts, banners; Postal, postal services; Advertising; Schools, training; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; bullfighting; Technology; Animals (except dogs); Youth; Buildings; Cultural events; Art; Works of art; Engagement; Science; Exhibitions; Gastronomy; Viewers and audience; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7 6 Hannover industry fair 1965 camera: Seib, Rieck IGA 63 Hamburg: int. Garden Exhibition (Lübke and wife) camera: Jürgens, Rieck, Rau wedding cake and wedding Prince. Alexandra London (original sound) origin: Pathe news Bambi awards in Karlsruhe camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner small torero (bullfighting school in Alicante) origin: No. do accident series: (10) distraction driving origin: Jupiter film Nürburgring: int. ADAC Eifelrennen camera: strong, Zakariah, Luppa Südd. Motocross Championships in Waldenbuch/Sanju. camera: fire, Jackson finally brand 3, 1
Liselotte Pulver’s 90th Birthday (* October 11, 1929)
In the 1950s the actress Liselotte Pulver captures the hearts of the audiences with her happy-go-lucky laughter. It is especially her comedic performance in films such as “I often think of Piroschka”“ or “The Spessart Inn” that make her one of the most popular film stars in the so-called German economic miracle years. Born 1929 into an old-established family in Bern (Switzerland) Pulver attends business school before enrolling at the local acting school. After landing several small roles in the city theatre of Bern she gets a steady gig with the Schauspielhaus (“play house”) in Zurich, where she attracts attention with her performances in classic as well as modern plays. Soon she gets hired to star in films, such as “The White Hell of Pitz Palu”, co-starring Josef Albers. While the versatile actress is quickly typecast as the “cheeky girl” she also personifies particularly complex roles in films like “The Buddenbrooks” by Alfred Weidenmann” or “A Glass of Water” by Helmut Käutner. Her starring role in Douglas Sirk’s film version of Remarque’s “A Time to Love and a Time to Die” lead to her international breakthrough. Billy Wilder casts her in the screwball comedy “One, Two, Three” in which she plays the secretary Ingeborg. The scene where she dances on the table is legendary. Lilo Pulver also acts in French productions. One of her most splendid performances is in Jacques Rivette’s film “The Nun.” Contractual or health restrictions force her to decline other tempting foreign film offers, such as “Ben Hur”, “El Cid” or “The Troops from St. Tropez”, much to Pulver’s regret. From the 1970s on she makes only rare appearances on the big screen and on television. Her comeback role happens to be the character “Lilo” in the German produced segments of the children’s TV show “Sesame Street”, where she was active from 1978-1985. In 2012 she finally retires from acting.
More video clips on this subject
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 831/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 672/1962
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 887/1967