UFA-Wochenschau 354/1963 10.05.1963
01. the good tip - lexicon of transport task. -JG man climbs his car parked in front of House and starts, close. Holding signs in sight slowly coming up & stoppd. Driver, close, crossing from the perspective one indecisive darüberfahrd. Driver. D. road drivable cars, total. Direction signs, traffic light to turn from a drivers perspective. A car passes the stop sign, turn on crossing above quickly with stop reacting by links kommd. Car. Car moves just before turn of by straight arrows marked. Train before cars on the branch line, the curved arrows mark. is. Lady in a car parked in downtown in a series of cars on the side of the road rises for seat next to d. driver, the driver get from Park row, without a car come up already close from behind, giving out bad speech from car window (o - s SPR. - T.), s. type face to d.. Wife has the rear-view mirror turned to next to her husband in the car, for the make-up of their lips - entertainment - production sound.
02. Moscow. May Day celebrations in red square. -Transf. -Drive up waving flag front seat on the mass formations are shown. Mass game with short tires. Fidel Castro neb. Generals and Khrushchev on grandstand, applause, halbseitl. half close. Waving with flowers Gallery i. Htrgr. people pass by. -Div. once. v. move d. mass, including gr. Sputnik figure, giant portrait of Marx/Engels / Lenin pulling over, close, model of the atom. Chruscht. waves stand close - CHR. Hat waving, great. Supervision on the mass move, frontal, half total. -03 Berlin. May celebrations in East and West wielding Liberty Bell, gr, short. West: Wider people train m. banners, countless Berl. Flags on poles, close, bildf. Transparent OVR. Part d. stehd. Lot "Also the wall cannot separate us!", close. -Look. Columns d. Brandenb. Gate in d. East with looking over Vopos, including m. binoculars. Wall cutting with dahint. bewegd. Cap of a rising Vopos, close. -East: Sign "it. Live may 1', gr. + side. Deselect pan over with kale. Crowd winking flowers, bildf. -Movers passing with DDR flags, close. Oversized portraits of party people extend mass train across, close, army parade, short (o-ton d. zone commentator). -West: Brandenb. Gate, frontal, half total. Willi Brandt holds speech before gr. Close ground on marquee, Brandt side., (o - s. anonymous.), supervision on half total amount mass image filling. Div. part once. d. square with flags, Maypole, banners, such as "Berlin belongs to the free world". Side section of the wall. close. -East: Div. once. Officials waving mass relocation, winkendes people trellis, Tribune m. close, passing close, in the background, transparent "For peace and socialism" is worn over fluttering wall FDJ flag, close. -West: Forts. Brandt's speech. -East: Close passing rocket transporter, (zone commentator). West: Long wall, side, screen-filling. Willi Brandt actuality. Highlighted: close-up wall transverse approach d. br. gate pillars with sign "Square in front of d. br. gate"; Barbed wire close before another border fortifications. -East: Tank parade in close-ups. -West: Willi Brandt interview top frame with many speakers, front close. -East: Forts. Tanks, grandstand m. officials, of which A few waving half-close. To be translated in March legs of a serviceman. -Squads, close, bildf. -West: W. Brandt actuality. Highlighted: young woman looking out of window, close, image is out of focus and in the fo. sharp protruding wall and wire. Clipping front d. Westberl. Auditorium with transverse series v. banners and flags. Willi Brandt actuality. Wall section m. signs before "at the end of the French" Sector"-"Bern. Str". /"Schwedter Str.", close. Franz. and German signs "d. end. Sector"front wall, close. Wall, bildf., close. -4 Baden Württemberg. Metalworkers strike - Erhard conveys. -Upward swing façade factory Bosch, deserted factory buildings, drill of a lathe, close, workers get their strike money, people rush before and strike restaurant, in a yard sign on wall "Gr. Hall" and darunt. hängd. Cardboard sign "strike local"Daimler-Benz", close. People crowd tables where control charts are written out of series. -Trade Union building in Stuttgart, total, m. banners, cutout decorated meeting room inside. Mohammed Adnan interviewed: Willi Bleicher (IG metal) + Dr. Schleyer (employer metal) (o - s SPR. text). -Lifting one nächtl. Bonn session: swiveling from side with still sitzd. Erhard on and. Side of the table with some sitzd. Gentlemen, it's close. 3 cameramen on tripods, including strong, close. Erhard speaks while standing, surrounded by men, before microphones (o - s SPR. - T.), frontal, close. Men listening to, close, stenographers writing with, close.
05. Zell am Ziller/Ö. Gauderfest. -Some settings. Aries fight, div. Once. Looking to the smiling man, front, amused Cockfight on marquee, great. 2 RAM be held on necklace, close. Boys chase a fleeing tap about d. meadow, ält. Viewers warp face d. compassionate, great. Peasant girl. by d. holds the cock, and. Side is stroked in the arm and look smiling at the camera, great. Mounting guy Rangeln and fighting the armed sheep. each close. Winner-mutton is fitted with headdresses, close.
06. Hamburg. International football match Germany: Brazil = cinema 1:2 the German national soccer team in the anteroom of Hbg., albert around, drinking at the bar, Seeler & funny hats try to Hamilton.
Various settings. Football match, goal scenes in slow motion, a foul near the gate in slow motion, German player reflected over and stays One moment on belly goals in slow motion, close to half, Brazilian substitute in Tracksuits cheer and jump around, close. German goalkeeper is passing after scoring on the floor close, bras. Player is a margin in the goal past him, running behind happy d. inside of the network along (slow motion).
Div. good viewers intermediate cuts: excited and screaming teenagers, close, bildf. -cheering, with rose. Poor wagging mostly jug. Viewers, bildf. -Mr excited moving the tongue with flat CAP and glasses with the binoculars, big - gum kauender aufgeregter and easily his head schüttelnder action. Lord, big - young people with critical faces, frontal close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Border DDR/BRD, borders; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Football; Parades; Posters, fonts, banners; Political events; Advertising; Armor; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Strike, strike; Technology; Animals (except dogs); Youth; Buildings; Military events; festivals; Science; Jobs; Entertainment, festivals; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; Viewers and audience; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand of 7, 6 series of accident: (26) carelessness in traffic origin: Jupiter-film may celebrations in Moscow (guest of honor Fidel Castro) origin: Sovkino may 1 in East - and West-Berlin camera: fire, Pahl origin: DEFA, archive-M. (jr Metalworkers strike in Baden-Württemberg – mediation d. Erhard (original sound) camera: reason, Luppa, strong Gauderfest in Zell am see fights between sheep goats, roosters and baby sons camera: Hafner team in the Grindel-King + football: HSV: Brazil - 2-1 in Hamburg camera: Rau, Rieck, Seib, Brandes finally brand 3, 1).
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 5/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 390/1957
Welt im Film 321/1951
Der Flachs und seine Veredelung
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 988/1968