UFA-Wochenschau 360/1963 21.06.1963
01 accident series: an airy levity - see ZL 699.
02. Berlin. 17 June a. d. photo exhibition themed "D. freedom do not end here". -Brandenbg. Tor m. wehd. Hint flag. Wall, half-dead, close. Various settings. the photos (bildf., panning) that demonstrate the injustice d. of Soviet zone regime.
b. exhibition of props that helped to escape. -Demonstr. an Autoveterans, finger boy at the wheel of the car shows bullet impacts on the car, close. Gr.
c. review of 17.6.53 from archive d. ceremony on the square in front of Schöneb. Town Hall - s ZL of Hornsby addition. Flame of freedom before Town Hall facade, close. First of all tastes. Brandt, then Erhard (original sound).
03. birthday a Cathedral - Notre Dame. 800th birthday Transf. -Drive up to rose window, tr. tour v. d. rose, inside, musizierend. Concert Orchestra in church. Engravings and paintings from steinberge. Days of the cathedra. even + m. environment. -Old filming: 1918 (Marshal Foch leaves after Thanksgiving f. d. victory d. cathedra.). 1940: Defeat. 1944: The triumph of de Gaulle'. Religious events. Fair, funeral, wedding in d. cathedra. from more recent times. A worker at the cleaning and care of the Saints to d. wall, close. -Pan ceiling of the bow corridor, inside. Vord. Nave m. views such altar window. -Concert Orchestra, large window. Illuminated. D. front Church, outside, halbseitl.
04. Thunderbirds - portrait of an aerobatic team. -Eye area of pilots, big. Detail settings. by and pans OVR. einzl. Pilots, one shows talisman, another photo v. s. family, Eagle markings at shirt close. Pilot study a country map sketch outdoors, jet fighters are in straight. Series on airfield, Eagle emblem on pulpit door, close.
Wiesbaden. Aerobatics demonstration. -Supervisory inclined audience on the edge of the airfield, start of the season, once. Figure flight (season total + single), intermediate cuts of pilot tests from archive. -Squadron leader Palmgren explains, before machine i. Htrgr., frontal, close the "bomb burst" (Engl.) O-ton), while the season demonstrated it - level copy at the moment d greatest. Approach two jet fighters. Palmgren's smiling reply. on whether this kind of flying (original sound) was not life-threatening. -05 Hamburg-Kleinflottbek. -Spring-Derby 63 - riders parading, close, front rows of Grandstand spectators, side. close. Rode Winkler, close + half close, div. plans. -Close-ups, including m. sunglasses. T. girl is m. d. tongue over her lips, front, close. Thiedemann as a spectator, close. Jarasinski, horse-riding excursions d ' Inzeo m. slow motion, Helga Köhler (ride goes over in slow motion) on "Cremona", CR. refused on d. barrier (time Older sweet sucking Lady shakes his head disappointed, great. -Ride Schockemöhle. primarily in slow motion. 2 young elegant spectators, close. Jarasinski on "Rafaela", crashes boards plank, close to half, rises, workers support him close. Slow motion, Nelson Pessoa winner, takes on "Gran gesture" sitting wreath, close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Interviews ; Fire ; Fireworks ; Escape ; Refugees ; Portraits ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Youth ; Buildings ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand of 7, 6 accident story (7): acrobatics during assembly work origin: Jupiter film 17 June - celebration in Berlin wall exhibition + camera talking about Brandt and Erhard (interview): Pahl, Jansen Notre-Dame - 800 anniversary with review in French. History origin: Pathé journal Thunderbirds (Jet pilot) Jet aerobatic team in Wiesbaden camera: strong, basic German jumping Derby in Hamburg-Flottbek camera: Woskowitz, Seib final brand 3, 1
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 338/1951
Welt im Bild 30/1953
Anna Müller-Lincke kandidiert
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 50/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 286/1955