UFA-Wochenschau 362/1963 05.07.1963
01 ZL 701 (dangerous gifts for children) see tip of the week 02. ROM. Coronation of Pope. See ZL 701.
03. Berlin. Adoption of John F. Kennedy's ("go to Germany:"). -OT Seitschwenks about saluting cannons with each of the firing in d. Middle (on airport. Tegel), half-close. Mr collection and honor guard, between generals and and. Willi Brandt and Dean Rusk are men. close. Kennedy holds farewell speech, front, close (short interview), Adenauer is in Campo. him & d. aerodrome fencing i. Htrgr. people flashback on triumph drive by Berl. Streets. -Kennedy waves from aircraft door back, close. Gangway, close, with among others davorstehd. Police guard from rear sight. Beckoning people & honor guard before plane i. Htrgr. not erkennb with. winkendem Kennedy. About rolling runway and is uplifting machine, totally close.
04. East Berlin. Khrushchev comes to Ulbricht's 70th birthday. -BC taking, stepping from the plane door, hats off, half close speaks smiling some u. makes a saluting gesture towards the below, starts to come down the gangway. Group camera side close before honor guard companies i. Htrgr. - embrace Chruschtsch. Integrating at the foot of the gangway, lateral ones. close behind BC increased down Nina welcome BC & Ulbricht einand. on gl. In the foreground, close way behind Khrushchev. Ulbricht Reall. her flowers. Cutout spectators clapping and frantic, lateral ones. close. Off. Car with winkd. C. + & including Lords continues from an airplane over airfield, close, passing poster attached to the side of the road m. portrait of Christ may, großlettrigen words - friendship - socialism framed is from (people are including), close. Driving record car convoy, frontal, with winkd. U + C. far, spearheaded by motorcycle escort, people trellis frame. -Backward swing over Town Hall facade on balcony with not erkennb. Men's care. Nina CHR. smiling, halbseitl., close, before not sharp men behind her. -Ulbricht, Khrushchev and other men are waving on balcony, halbseitl. close. Pan out over crowd with flags & Transp.., balcony seen. And shake. Ad in the districts agreed. Men's strong hand, it sets down glasses s and then returns a and. Mr (seen CHR. v. hint.) close to hand.
05. West Berlin. Film ball (in part d. Cannes Film Festival). -Section s drehd. Notice column (seitl. hervorragd. Plate "Film"), arrival of the stars in front of Festival Hall in the dark; Cameramen m. Flash, close. UNT. the arrivals include a colored in the company of men, Peter van Eyck betw. jg 2. Ladies. Applaudrd. smiling spectators hint. Shut-off, facing a policeman. -Room, half the total, with dancing. Cut out dance floor, BC if. GES. -Dragon converses Heinz on the table m 2 jg. Ladies, it's close. Companion to van Eyck m. d. s., mouth close approaches ear, close. A jg. Lady (Israeli?) m. strahld. Face, close. -Wolfgang Lukschy's Pahl jr. the s. bow down to him, interview (interview - s. SPR. - T.), close. Daniel Hubert von Meyerinck (original sound); He sitzd next to him. Joachim Hansen interjects a set. Close wife m. under the dancing Horst Buchholz; Joachim Hansen, close. Some settings, d. dancing. -6 Stuttgart. To the German Football Championship. Borussia Dortmund beats 1 FC Cologne 3:1 (Sunshine) - see something 701st - and. Cut. This is basic, Erhard & Hamilton not pictured. (Here zusätzl good audience shots, as including: man with a straw hat, m. newspaper clippings pasted over), the way the tongue in the mouth - and forth moves, close. Excited talking man who briefly waving flags, front. Close boy who s seat jumps up and themselves with the hand against the forehead and laugh again mouth cracked on down, close. Young man with little flags in d. hand, as if he had pain back and forth moves and excited while talking to, close, young wife m. sunglasses sets, suffering with and disappointed, hand on her mouth, frontal, close. JG. Man is strahld. Face and breathing sichtb. on that front. Chubby wife m. strahld. Face gesticulates with his hand in front of her. Face, counts s.th.. starting at the fingers and speaks here something, frontal close. Ball comes across the lawn on Mr. hand covers against him has to close, hand get him, great. Crowd tearing up the arms, players hugging each other, see-Zl.
07. Dortmund. Triumphal procession of the Championship through streets. Driving off. Truck. See ZL - only unwesentl. unterschiedl. cut. -
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Baudouin I. von Belgien ; Brandt, Willy ; Buchholz, Horst ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Chruschtschowa, Nina ; Drache, Heinz ; Eyck van, Peter ; Fabiola von Belgien ; Hansen, Joachim ; Kennedy, John F. ; Lukschy, Wolfgang ; Meyerinck von, Hubert ; Pahl, Georg ; Paul VI. ; Rusk, Dean ; Ulbricht, Walter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Football ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Religious events ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Dance ; Youth ; Military events ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand of 7, 6 accident story (21) birthday origin: Jupiter-film Rome Coronation of Pope Paul VI origin: iNcom, SEDI Berlin Kennedy farewell "go to Germany" departure (Tegel) East Berlin Khrushchev in East B. "the wall like born with 70. By integrating origin: DEFA Berlin Film Festival interviews: W. Lukschy + H. v. Meyerinck camera: Pahl Jr.
Stuttgart Neckarstadion German football championship 63 Borussia Dortmund: FC Cologne reception in Dortmund Saltschüssel = 3:1 camera: Hafner, Vlasdeck, strong, basic, Luppa final brand 3, 1
Have you seen these gems?
Die Geburt des Reichsrundfunk in Berlin im Jahre 1923
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 244/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 733/1964
Französische Granaten auf St. Quentin
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 68/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 621/1961
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 915/1967