UFA-Wochenschau 368/1963 16.08.1963
01 Moscow. The atom stop agreement was signed. -Hint. Green table stehd. Groups in the snippet, including m. Khrushchev including Sadiq politicians, close. Gromyko, Lord home and Dean Rusk to the table sitzd, half-close, and individually close to signing. Khrushchev speaks before the microphone a p. words (including behind him Rusk), close. -The three signatories press each other the hand unt. -Beifall of the gentlemen, close.
02. looking back at the Munich Agreement before 25 j. betw. Hitler, Mussolini. Chamberlain and Daladier. -Magnificent. Hall m gr. Herrenversammlg., half total. Several Nations flags and swastika flag. Triumph. Reception of statesmen. Group of people waving Hakenkreuzfähnchen. The men drive off. Car along people trellis. SS guard salutes. Politicians enter the Brown House.
03. Black Sea. Khrushchev on holiday. -Seitschwenk from shore about d. water, short. BC, without jacket, comes m. companions, etc. 2 colored, way before Villa up the left-right group looks smiling front, front close. -04 Bonn. Meetings Rusk / Adenauer in the Palais - anschließd. Interview of a Bunny. -Kl look door on m Street. Trellis v. people and moving forward, Europe flag on a car bonnet front, close. Dean Rusk, Schröder u and. Mr enter staircase, passing stairs up to photographers, side. close. Group waiting. Hall door, outdoor, side camera people. half close. Table semi-circular m. Adenauer between Erhard, + Schröder, halbseitl., gegenüberliegd close to half. Page men, including Rusk, b. place remove lateral ones. Nah, Adenauer, Erh. + Chhd, now sitting, halbseitl. Nah, Erhard turns such page and says ad. something. Rusk, smiling, close. -Mr d. to Konf closes door b. go into. -Room, while in the course of a servant rushes off, close. -Karl Günther von hase: speaks in the open air outside microphone, frontal, close (original sound - see narration). (Presenting men and gun. Bu. -Military soldier behind him) 05. Berlin. "13 August" - 2 years walls. Arch. Recordings Volksarmisten at border fortification work: local and large settings. Hole m compressed air drills, wearing a concrete stake and sit down, rolls of wire and laying down the role, Volksarmist wire into concrete pillar hammer a close look through barbed wire on it running concrete border, weed before wall. Forts. see further below.
06. Leipzig. 4. German turn - und Sportfest - Monster show. Ulbricht neb. Wife, beckoning on grandstand, half close and close. Mass rallies: m. flags & gr. Plate m. hammer and sickle, short, jg. Girls been, intermediate cutting VIP m. grandstands i. background., transparent "Bavaria greets Leipzig" is over, close. Jg marching on. Girls move cherished flat drums, Pan cloths. Rear view schwenkd cloths. Audience on bleachers and swivel on Stadium m. March. columns, rushing past flag bearer, Bcc., gymnastics of girls close, m. cloths, oblique supervision on Stadium m. Mass formation: Olympic rings and letters KJS. This dissolves, mass flows away. Various settings. Mass gymnastics, swinging towels. Audience, bildf. -Prolonged Seitschwenk girls b. gymnastics and banner from people in stands behind it along: "... with - driving sports". Sports pyramid in the middle of the formations, total and close, a short Seitschwenk about Stadium shot with pyramid and grandstands banner i. Htrgr.: "Everything for the people".
Forts. 5.: Archivaufn.: expensed. Pan from wall cut-out side on watchtower. Wall with pedaling away i. Htrgr. boys, escape scenes, Peter-Fechter salvage. -07 Augsburg. German Championships (b. Sunshine). Grandstands round head, side., half total. Carl Kaufmann, s. undresses on the square sweater, halbseitl. Nah,-400 M: d. men's: - start frontal, close to half - cut audience with d. binoculars sehd. Mr i. foreground, bildf. -Run the through Zog. Pan, half-close. Winner: Jürgen k fields. K., heavily breathing u. smiling, frontal, close. Kriemhild Hausmann b. discus throw in time, disc typically air, close, u. b. impact, concentration camp. -Jump d. ladies: champion Marlene Schmitz-port & Rita Kortunm of the rod falls in slow motion. Hammer thrower Hans Fahsl half close, Zeitl., hammer in air, half-close. -the men's 110 m hurdles: before the last. Hurdle transition in slow motion. Winner: Klaus Willimczik (Not good erkennb.). -Upper body Jutta Heines, who stands on the railway & m. makes your feet move. 100 m run of the ladies with false start of mark, run goes in Zeitl. about Gudrun Lenze WINS. Appl. Viewers, side. close ago stands in the background. -200 m-d. ladies run: Jutta Heine & 2 and. Runners run a previously, Jutta alone. Mr emits kick-off, close, start, tracking of midfield out, slowly with circular plans. Heads on stands, finish of mark in slow-motion, side. half close, Jutta smiling comes with and. Runners up, close. -Pole vault of Dieter Möhring in slow motion, v. front seen falls bar, Stabhochspr. the new master Wolfgang Reinhardt smiling in slow motion, R., front, close. -100 M: men's: start, through tagged moved. Pan, transition in slow motion, Firnhaberau WINS. H. m. is propped up. Elbow on grass, breathe deeply & smiles, waves, close 08 Gladbeck. German Swimming Championships (outdoors). Oblique supervision at the pool, half total, start e.g. 400 m crawl. Once. Route & intermediate cutting spectators at the cheering, half-close, Gerhard Hetz, lateral ones. close, in slow motion and without b. stop. Plaque on the band is taken from tray, close, is set to half close smear on podium.
Women's jump Championship: DIV set. Seen jumping in slow motion, from above and from the side, appl. Plans. bildf., halbseitl., half-close. Snippet viewers m. skept. pity facial expression, halbseitl. close. Diver comes up in the water and spits out slow-motion, in the arch, half-close. -women's 100 m butterfly: start, various settings. Route, youth shooting at schwen m hand. Note typically air, s. attendant puts her hand on s arm, close. Champion Heike Hustede b. swimming, frontal, big, slow motion. -Diving men's: some jumps, BC if. seen, slow motion, the Springer half close. Klaus Konzorr WINS.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gromyko, Andrej ; Hase von, Karl-Günther ; Home ; Rusk, Dean ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Fahsel, Hans ; Hausmann, Kriemhild ; Hebauf, Alfred ; Heine, Jutta ; Hetz, Gerhard ; Hustede, Heike ; Kahlfelder, Jürgen ; Kaufmann, Carl ; Konzorr, Klaus ; Kortum, Rita ; Lenze, Gudrun ; Möhring, Dieter ; Reinhardt, Wolfgang ; Salomon, Hermann ; Schmitz-Portz, Marlene ; Willimczik, Klaus
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; Leisure, recreation ; Pacts ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Advertising ; Reviews ; Swimming ; Sports details, fouls ; sports audience, sports spectator ; sporting events ; diving ; Art ; Athletics, jogging, fun run ; Holiday ; Contracts ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand of 7, 6 signing of nuclear stop origin: Eclair, Sovkino Rusk at Adenauer - interview v. Hare camera: Rau Munich Conference origin: archive footage 13 August I origin: archive material Sports Festival in East Berlin origin: DEFA 13 August II origin: archive material Athletics - Augsburg camera: Basic, strong Schimm Championships in Gladbeck camera: fire, Rau final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 266/1955
Welt im Film 121/1947
Welt im Film 285/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 907/1967
Welt im Bild 97/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 797/1965
El Mundo al Instante 669/1975
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 172/1953