UFA-Wochenschau 388/1963 29.12.1963
01 new UFA poster - designs for a new poster of the UFA. Graphic of the Hamburg Academy of Arts at. the work. A Panel makes a choice of 26 designs. The winner of Reinhold plaster. The new UFA-poster.
02. Marcello Mastroianni receives "Golden clam - Marcello Mastroianni (large) receives the award of film critics. Ambassador Blankenhorn in Rome at the handing-over of the prize. "The Golden shell" size in the image. Ambassador Blankenhorn congratulates Marcello Mastroianni.
03 "a totally totally crazy world - people dig movie premiere in winter landscape. A man finds a bag of money. He holds the purse strings. Premiere guests come. Hein ten Hoff comes. Poster of the movie. Audience attendance in the lobby and at the bar. Willy Fritsch (close). Poster snippets of the film image filling.
04. Studio mirror "Room 13" - Dr. Harald Reinl. Director, (large). Bodies from the film. Joachim Fuchsberger as an actor. Harald Reinl's stage directions. The cameraman behind the camera. Actor Eddie Arend sets an explosive charge on a grid. A hole is blown in the grid. Joachim Fuchsberger and Eddi Arend crawl through. The two actors speaking to the audience.
05. children play zodiac sign Capricorn - in the ice. Bare branch from Tina Sun. Jonny Schulze blowing in cold hands, Rothkegel reflected warm. Head of Capricorn (large). Ibex jump back and forth between rocks. Climbers with pimples to fight on icy rocks a way to top. Adenauer front microphone. Marionettes (large). Two men crawl through down through a barbed wire. A man jumps over a high rock. A man sits behind his desk and writes. Behind him, a picture of the wall falls, then drops the lamp from the ceiling, stretchy interfere makes the man. A man POPs his head through a wall. Adenauer speaks (interview) from behind. Adenauer, going for a walk in his resort and front a honor guard stepping down. The soldiers present. A Mahn bathes in the water. Sin young man takes off in a hurry, many coats. Zaki in the wheel of the car. The speedometer mater (large). His hand will fill in a tax return. A child goes to the toy car. Zaki goes into the toy car. Adenauer in the holiday. His profile (large). Adenauer speaks (original) topic relaxation, other speech (production sound) subject: wheat for Russia. Elvis Presley, Marlene Dietrich, Hildegard Knef with fans, Richard Nixon with Mrs. Nixon election campaign, Mao Tse Tung, beckoning with Hat, Albert Schweitzer (large). Adenauer on vacation with his family. The grandchildren present flowers. A girl goes across the street. A young man comes behind the fountain and follows her. An old small Citroën goes around the corner. A young waits frieze with a bouquet of flowers in his hand. Is a young girl from a jewelry store window and considers the lawsuit out. The young man pushes it away with violence. Adenauer front microphone. Intermediate inserts Adenauer between Keden by Carlo Schmidt (interview), Willy Brandt (original sound) Khrushchev with interpreters (interview), Walther Ulbricht (original sound).
06. passes for East Berlin - pass rush in Berlin. Walters interviewed people (original sound). A woman and a boy warm your feet on a small stove. Post officials from East Berlin to go through a border passage. Fill in boxes with index cards. Turn in cars. Sign "Accepting applications" long snake of judgmental. A hand sorted in the index boxes. Drinks are filled into paper cups. West Berlin on the way to East Berlin. In front of a house in East Berlin, a mother hugs her daughter, son-in-law and grandson. The grandchild is running into the arms of his grandmother. Father and son umaraen himself. Tears of joy. Advent wreath on the table. The family sits around the table. Walters interviewed the grandparents and the grandchild. (Original sound). Wall settings and a refugee's grave. Mourners at the wall. At night 24 hours goes along the family at the wall.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Arend, Eddi ; Blankenhorn ; Brandt, Willy ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Dietrich, Marlene ; Fritsch, Willi ; Fuchsberger, Joachim ; Knef, Hildegard ; Tse Tung, Mao ; Mastroianni, Marcello ; Nixon, Richard ; Presley, Elvis ; Reinl, Harald ; Rothkegel, Walter ; Schmid, Carlo ; Schulze, Dieter ; Schweitzer, Albert ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Wiechmann, Hans-Ludwig
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; close-ups, detail ; Interviews ; Children ; filmmaking ; Joke ; Animals (except dogs) ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; avalanche danger ; Puppets ; winter pictures ; Astrology ; mountain climbing, mountaineering ; mountain rescue ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- 7, 6 m new UFA - poster title brand camera: Rau Marcello Mastroianni receives "Golden shell" origin: SEDI film premiere "a mad, totally mad world" camera: Rau Studio mirror: room 13 camera: Pahl Zodiac "Capricorn" camera: Rieck origin: archive material passes for East Berlin camera: Pahl, Jürgens, Pahl, Jackson finally brand 3, 1
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 424/1958
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 726/1963
Welt im Bild 77/1953
Welt im Bild 63/1953
Messter-Woche 48 (seit 1918)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 734/1964
Welt im Bild 154/1955
Deutsches U-Boot auf Kaperfahrt