UFA-Wochenschau 392/1964 28.01.1964
1st award ceremony of "Golden screen" - Kurt Ulrich received the award for "Kohlhiesels daughters". Kurt Ulrich Award (large). Hire Chief Hubert Christen receives the rice for "Der Schatz IM Silbersee". Hubert Christen Award (large).
"Das Haus in Montevideo" Studio mirror. Helmut Käutner as Director during the filming. Heinz Rühmann with Ruth Leuwerik in a game scene, pretty unrecognizable.
"The economic house in Dartmoor" Studio mirror. Heinz Dragon in a dispute.
02. Dr. Engelbrecht speaks at a Federation meeting of the Economic Association in Frankfurt/Main (large). Original sound. The Chairman of the cultural policy Committee Dr. Martin (large) say (o). Clap the participants at long tables. Individual heads of audience size.
03. Zodiac "Aquarius" - a Creek flows through a meadow. A torrent, geyser, waterfall, River. Trickle flows through dry soil. Diver jumping in slow motion. A girl stands behind a grille, a man with a device measures voltage. Voltmeter (large). Erhard (large) before zerplatzender Fireworks rocket. Hands stuff (big) a pipe. Images: Jules Verne's novel, Thomas Alva Edison, Galileo Galilaei, Nicolaus Copernicus. John Glenn with world Raumfahrer helmet. Astronomer before binoculars. Magician with magic hat. Launching a rocket. Erhard, laughing, cheering people. He presses them the hands. Schröder, laughing (large). Strauß, in the background a photographer. Martin Buber (large), Dean Rusk (half total), Mac Millan, waving before Downing Street, Sascha Distel with angora rabbits, Heidi Biebl, laughing, Juliette Grecco, laughing. Erhard on the walk through the market (total). Erhard (large) speaks (interview) on the desk. Sports fanatics run across the playing field, mob. A man flying. Erhard and Mende toast is to (big). Whitewater driver boat beaten to. Erhard speaks (interview). Erhard on his way to his Ministry. A man rolls up his sleeves up and cleans up his messy desk. Young man wife carrying up the stairs (time lapse) kitchen with a bunch of dishes. The man throwing the crockery on the ground. The woman gives the man a slap in the face. He rinses and kissing his wife. He pours a bucket with water from the window. A passer-by outside the window receives a shower.
04. Olympics Innsbruck - Innsbruck, total, roads and houses. A police officer provides information in English, French and Italian (original sound). Houses in the Olympic village. Truck driving snow on the slopes. Downhill skiers during training. Kilius/Bäumler on the ice at practice. Alain Calmat great ice jumps in training (slow motion).
Olympic torch bearer. Virgins with Greek robes at the Olympic fire.
Opening of the games invasion and inflammation of the fire with the first competitions pair skating, downhill skiing men's as in ZL 731.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Bartels, Wolfgang ; Buber, Martin ; Christen, Hubert ; Diba, Farah ; Drache, Heinz ; Edison, Thomas Alva ; Engelbrecht, Wolfram ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Galileo, Galilei ; Glenn, John ; Grecco, Juliette ; Käutner, Helmut ; Kopernikus, Nikolaus ; Leuwerik, Ruth ; McMillan, Harold ; Wagner, Martin ; Nasser, Gamal Abdel ; Reza Pahlevi von Persien ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Rusk, Dean ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Ulrich, Kurt ; Vernes, Jules ; Calmat, Alain ; Kilius, Marika ; Belosowa, Ludmilla ; Protopopow, Oleg ; Rieder, Josef ; Zimmermann, Egon
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; filmmaking ; Olympics ; Rain ; Joke ; Cities ; Technology ; Animals (except dogs) ; diving ; Cultural events ; Agriculture and forestry ; Magic, magicians ; Water ; Science ; Magician, magic ; Astrology ; Astronomy ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand of 7, 6 Awards "Golden screen" camera: Vlasdeck "Das Haus in Montevideo" camera: Vlasdeck "The economic house in Dartmoor" camera: Pahl movie theater owners Conference in Frankfurt camera: strong Zodiac "Aquarius" camera: Rieck, Seib, Zakariah origin: Pathé journal, archive material Olympics Innsbruck, opening, skating, downhill skiing camera: Vlasdeck, basic origin: Pathé journal, INA-Athens final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 967/1968
Welt im Film 302/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 144/1952
Wer schlägt Hasegawa?