UFA-Wochenschau 396/1964 25.02.1964
01 Chu en-Lai at Emmanuel Khan - ch en Lai comes out of the plane and is greeted in Pakistan. The flags of China and Pakistan flying side by side. Emmanuel Khan embraced Chu en-Lai (half total) and hangs around him Flower necklace. Photographers with cameras held high. Drive the car through the streets. People waving on the side of the road. Chu en-Lai speaks (half close).
02.-moving motorcade by Leningrad with waving flags, on the occasion of the 20th anniversary of the victory of Lenengrad. Fireworks. High-looking old woman's face, bust of Lenin between flag forest. Speakers at the commemorative address. Slamming listener (large).
03. 46th anniversary of the Soviet army - the Brandenburg Gate. Before marching Russians (total). Parade in front of the Memorial of the army, marching soldiers (half total) from behind. Officer reports. Force makes "Eyes right". The delegation carries large floral wreaths to the Memorial. The War Memorial (total).
04. demolition of houses on the wall - a House on the wall collapses. National police officers at the wall and between the border fortifications, further demolition of a House. National police officer behind a barrier. People COP goes through debris of houses. Blowing up a ruin.
05. goal of the Arc de Triomphe (large). On a bench on a bridge playing an organ grinder (total), passers-by go over the bridge. A freezing man sitting on a bench. Winter Park with bare trees. Francoise Hardy sits on the banks of the Seine and speaks into the microphone (original sound). Francoise Hardy (large). Exhibition of the painter Bernard buffet. Bird image (large). Exhibition spaces with animal pictures. Close-up pictures of a sculpture. Women on the Champs-Elysées. Man with a scarf in front of the mouth. Coffee House visitors behind glass on the Champs-Elysées. Older women and young people. Prior to Arch on the Seine, next (original sound) speaks Francoise Hardy. Market town crier (original sound). Old woman with headscarf (large). Old town crier (large), woman counting money from her wallet. Ausruferin. Poultry and fruit stands. Crates are unloaded. Short Straasenbild of Montmartre. Theatre poster - Odeon theatre - Troilus and Cressida - Roger Plachon as a Director at a theatre rehearsal, rehearsal on the stage in costumes (original sound).
Spectators at the demonstration of the Lettrists, (old woman, young girl with long blonde hair (side).) The Lettrists before the microphone (original) emit tones (bum bum ba etc.) to blow the nose loudly and croak. Francoise Hardy (large) speaks (interview). City images Paris, playground. Empty chair on eihem square. Francoise Hardy (large) sings. You Get up and go to the Seine along with their backs to the camera, (total).
06. return of the Beatles to London - the 4 Beatles together, talking and laughing. Teen sleeping at the airport awaiting the arrival of the Beatles. Sleeping girl with based on hand (large). Screaming kids in the crowd. A stairway littered with Papierfestzen. London Airport with "Welcome home" banner. The plane rolls out. Young people race, photographers set the cameras. The Beatles get off the plane and wave (total). The young people at the airport waving and shouting. Laughing Beatles (half total). Young girls scream and shake on a grid. The Beatles under police protection in the Scrum. The Beatles in the omnibus. Before young people break the barrier chain of the police. A powerless woman carried out of the crush. A young wheel is lifted over a grate. Crowds to the Beatles when getting in the car.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Border DDR/BRD, borders; cameramen, cameramen; Flags; Fire; Fireworks; Women, mothers; Musical events; Parades; Police; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Cities; Buildings; Cultural events; Military events; Exhibitions; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand en 7, 6 Chu Lai at Aavula Khan origin: Pakistan 20 anniversary d. victory v. Leningrad origin: Sovkino 46th anniversary d. Soviet army camera: Arndt houses Sprengung a. d. wall camera: Arndt one winter day in Paris (Brancoise Haróy) camera: Pahl Beatles: return n. London origin: Pathe news final mark of 3 1
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 303/1951
Welt im Film 147/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 17/1950
An der Schwelle der neuen Zeit