UFA-Wochenschau 400/1964 24.03.1964
01 de Gaulle in Mexico (original sound) - which came to stand (total). de Gaulle is Madame de Gaulle off the plane (total), behind him. Lopez Mateos and wife stand side by side in anticipation of the guests (total). de Gaulle greets (total), Madame de Gaulle stands next to him. An honor guard (big) head. De Gaulle and Mateos approach each other and embrace (total). Drive through the city with Ehreneskorte (total). Crowds of people on the street. de Gaulle stands next to Mateos in the open car and waves (half close). Confetti, de Gaulle and Mateos on balconies waving (total), de Gaullespricht (total), no original sound. People waving on the place de Gaulle sitting on a stand. Dance in masks (total). Crucifix and young Mexican with candle (large), de Gaulle with glass in hand at celebrations, he with Mateos abuts (half close). de Gaulle receives a valuable chest as a guest gift presented (total) de Gaulle goes through a crowd and shakes the hands of the population (total). In the rain of confetti on the street 02. Minister Weyer for UFA - entrance of the DW with poster. Interior Minister Weyer and Dr. Wiers before (total). Mr Purzer besides Innenminster Weyer. Weyer in the large demonstration. Weyer, Mr. Purzer and Claudia Gauert at the cutting table. Claudia Gauert cuts. Weyer takes place at the cutting table. Sandy is behind him and explained.
03. Studio mirror: "waiting room to the beyond" - Alfred Vohrer, as Director of the film (large). Hildegard Knef (large). Hildegard Knef in the bubble bath in the bathtub (total). You light a cigarette. Headlights. Götz George sees through the door. Cameraman behind the camera in the pan. Hildegard Knef in the bathtub (large).
04. Studio mirror: "Freddy in the Wild West" - Director Sobey Martin during filming in Berlin gives directions. Washboard musician and piano player. Freddy in a Wild West bar (half total). Mamie van Doren (large). Freddy sings and plays guitar (big) original sound. Pub guests, laughing, smacking and hitting stroke. Hands by Freddy on the guitar (large).
05. skiffle group Championship in Hamburg - feet and legs of a man, walking. He turns off the case and get a washboard. Finger with finger tips protectors play (large) on the washboard. Skiffle bands (total) at performances. Guitar and Skiffel instruments (wholesale). Heads of musicians (large). Youthful listeners, heads, ernst (large), girls faces (large). Two skiffle group musicians into the lens from water playing on the banks of the river Elbe and a create bridge.
06. Grand National - Aintree race course. Bookmakers signal the Favorites with the hands. Horses run in the lead ring. Totalizer, the horse team spirit from America, the favorite horse blanket with an embroidered name. A Jockea is rising. Filled bleachers (half total). Home of the Grand National. Viewers with binoculars (large). Jump over the first obstacle (total). A Jockey falls off the horse flying wild. The horse without a rider gallops on. Jumping over various obstacles (total). Flying wild without leaps Jockey with in a pack, jump of the horse over the moat, In the target arch leads Peacetown, jump over the most dangerous obstacle (slow motion). Fall of horse (slow motion) total. Older viewers with binoculars (total), winner is team spirit, before he runs a horse Jockey through the target. The winning horse with Jockey after the victory between two police horses and people, (total) horse head (large) of the winning horse.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Mamie von, Doren ; Gauert, Claudia ; Gaulle de, Charles ; George, Götz ; Knef, Hildegard ; Martin, Sobey ; Mateos, Lopez ; Purzer, Manfred ; Quinn, Freddy ; Stegemann, Gerd ; Vohrer, Alfred ; Weyer, Willi ; Wiers, Jan
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Hands ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Military ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m In the center of de Gaulle in Mexico (original sound) origin: Pathé journal, Ema films movie news Minister Weyer in the UFA camera: Jürgens, Rieck Studio mirror: "Waiting room to the beyond" camera: Rau, Rieck "Freddy in the Wild West" camera: Pahl youth skiffle group Championship Hamburg camera: fire, Jackson sports grand national origin: Pathe news final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Hinter den Kulissen der Reichspost
Welt im Film 258/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 373/1957
Deulig - Woche 52 (seit 1925)