UFA-Wochenschau 401/1964 31.03.1964
01. the House of God (modern churches)-Kirchtürme of modern churches. Photos of Church in Düsseldorf. A pastor talks about the modern Church (interview). The Church in Düsseldorf in the streetscape. The Tower consists of perforated steel struts. Interior of the Church (total) Pan over the altar to the narrow cross about it. The Church of St. Sebastian in Münster in Westphalia. Pan across the outer front and the tower. Solid brick construction with small window openings. The drivers Church of St. Christopher in the Münsterland region. Total view of the small church. Church of St. Theresa in Cologne Mülheim. Round church with a separate Tower. Interior of the Church. The Church of the resurrection in Bremen, also with a separate Bell Tower. Pan across the facade. The Interior. Pan across the pews to the altar. Lamps, organ and Gallery. Church architect Friedhelm Grundmann talks about modern Church (interview). Church point Belastingen Langenfelde Hamburg. Gallery, Interior, altar. Refraction of light through the window. Open Bible (large) modern cross.
02. French children's choir - choir boy with candles move into the House of God in Poissy (France). The choir of the "singer of the wooden cross". Boys at brawl in the schoolyard. The Director of the choir of Delsinne singing exercises with boys because of the inclusion in the choir. The boys sing half-close (original sound). Dormitory of the boys (total). A boy opens the window and makes weight. A boy Wake up and stretches in his bed. Pillow fight of the boy. In the laundry room with washing and brushing your teeth (half-close) teacher at the school points to the table with pointer. Boys in the class. Jungengesichter (large). The boys sing in the class and cross himself. Boys at lunch and the vocal sample. The choir sings 03 (half total total) and Beatle hair fashions in the Church in white liturgical - 1 Beatle his tie puts, 4 Beatles sitting side by side. Beatle wig stand. Two men with Beatle hairstyles. Cameraman with Beatle wig.
04. French Beatles - a young Frenchman sits on a Chair and plays guitar. two young men come from both sides and lift up the Chair. The musician jumps down with screams. A small car driving with 3 young people on the side of the road. The boys tear into a young man in the car and continue. 4 young people at the rehearsal with 3 guitars and drums, drum mallets on the drum beat (large). A young man looks through a door. Lion's head (large). The musicians play in the afraid (total). A lion is sitting with a collar and a leash beside a musicians who stroked him. Clock-beating feet next to Lion's head (large). Singing musicians (large). Yawning lion (large).
05. children at the hairdresser - a crying boy gets set to a pro Salon gown barbers. The hair brush the hair of the child. A little girl at the hair cut. Crying baby. The crying boy is combed. The hairdresser asks a little girl to her liking, she explains how she would like to get the hair cut (original sound). The crying Boy Gets the hair teschnitten and ancestral. Clipper (large) Kerim Seoud hair cutting (wholesale) sprayer (large). The crying boy grunts and climbs from the Chair. The hair are brushed him off your pants,
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m the works of God (modern churches) camera: Seib French children's choir origin: Pathé journal Beatle - hair fashion origin: French Beatles archive material origin: Pathé journal children at the hairdresser camera: Rieck final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 752/1964
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 578/1961
Welt im Film 96/1947
Welt im Bild 89/1954