UFA-Wochenschau 403/1964 14.04.1964
1st territorial defense - the Wochenendsoldat - gable of a half-timbered House. A man of his family goodbye at the door. Men get in a bus. The bus departs and travels in a barracks gate. The reservists at the investiture in the closet (total). A man puts on a uniform jacket and settles the helmet man with a gas mask on (large), (large). Military theoretical lessons in the barracks courtyard (total). Soldiers during exercises on the rifle, machine gun, and radio. The reservist goes back home in uniform with duffel bag.
02. Khrushchev in Hungary - marching parade step of Hungarian soldiers, from left to right in the picture. Troop marches with look turn to the right. Plane parade, tanks, military vehicles with rockets, whole. Mold team with 5 horses. Khrushchev waving from the carriage (total). Khrushchev sets a wreath down (total). The curtain rises at the gala reception in the Opera. Khrushchev standing next to large bust of Lenin in a gallery (total). Khrushchev visited a factory (total). Machine for tube production, (large).
03. self-service shop for jewelry in Changzhou - seller measures off long gold chain on customer meters. The gold chain on a thick roll rolled up (big). Gold chain rolls out in a small basket. The self-service shop for watches and jewellery (total). Customer tried ring. Customer with chain in his hand. Survey of customers what they think of downloading (original sound). Jewelry display. Thief looks around carefully and watch strap inside the bag, camera eye on the wall. Big cash. The thief returns the bracelet from the coat pocket of the seller.
04. Berlin original Kurt MacPhee - old Gramophone funnel surrounded by stacked books. Record needle plays on plate (large). Customer impression is old-fashioned Paorzellanfigur through magnifying glass. An old photo album. Old game clock. Kurt MacPhee sitting in front of easel and painted model. Kurt MacPhee (half total) stands behind the organ, takes a SIP from a bottle, plays the organ and sings. Guests in his. Local (total). Young girl with cigarette (large). Organ crank (large). Kurt Mühelnhaupt in his junk shop. He offers from old clothes, fashions hang on stands (original) 05. Oestergaard - people watch over a bridge on a rowing boat down, where a mannequin sits. Oakley with mannequin (half total). He put a dress on her. Head of mannequin (large). Oakley talks about fashion besides the mannequin (half total). Come out of a pillared Hall with white linen costumes (total) 2 mannequin, mannequin undresses costume jacket. Dnunkel quilted blouse. Black dots on a white linen suit, including black vest, behind suspect is a mannequin with a white linen jacket with denkel polka dot lining and dress with shawl collar. Long colourful Terassenkleider, performed by 2 mannequins.
06. German art artistic gymnastics Championships in Ulm - Turner in floor exercises (total). Philip Fürst turns (half total) on the pommel horse. Günther Lhys turns on the parallel bars (slow motion). Philip Fürst on high bar (slow motion). He won the German 12 combat Championship. Hans Jürgen Bischof during the floor exercise. Willi Jaschek (3rd on the horizontal bar) describes his practice (o-ton half close). Willi Jaschek turns on the horizontal bar (slow motion)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Trade, finance ; Women, mothers ; musical instruments ; Parades ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Gymnastics ; Curiosities ; Military ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m territorial defense of the Wochenendsoldat Khrushchev in Hungary origin: Hungaro self-service shop for jewelry in Berlin camera: Pahl Berlin original Kurt MacPhee camera: Pahl Oestergaard - moden camera: Pahl German art Gymnastics Championships camera: Basic, Vlasdeck final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 139/1948
Welt im Film 60/1946
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 280/1955
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 413/1957
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 352/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 900/1967
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 979/1968