UFA-Wochenschau 406/1964 05.05.1964
01. wedding Princess Irene of Orange - Prince Hugo Carlos of Bourbon Parma. Crowd in front of the Church of Santa Maria Maggiore. Irene von Holland and Hugo Carlos go through the crowd and enter the Church (total). (Large) dome of the Church. Bridesmaid maps the veil before the altar. Festive wedding guests. Priests at the ceremony. Men create for the bridal couple, leaving the Church in front of the Church on the square. Irene and Hugo between people (total). Sin trailers of car listings in appropriate clothing throws himself onto the floor and kicking with legs. Irene and Carlos sit side by side on the sofa and To give an interview (total) Irene speaks (big) original sound. Irene and Hugo (large). You watch and smile. Reciprocally looped hands (large).
02. Federal President Lübke in Peru and Chile. Street scene of Santiago. Man sitting on a bench and reads the newspaper. A soldier sitting next to a woman on the bench, 2 young girls on a bench and the other Eckex a sleeper. Parade of cadets before Lübke. Lübke in a number of men standing (total). Cadets March past in German parade step. Federal President Lübke and wife Lübke come waving to a meeting of the German Sports Association (half close) Lahiri on the lectern, from behind, beckoning (half close).
Accident victim drives car with pressed mud guards through the streets of Lima (peru). Car without a hood or a wreck, in between opens modern buildings. Street photographer. Little boy in the saddle of a horse. Peruvian child (large) woman (large). Posted by newspapers, mounted guard riding the road (total). Lübke travels in an open car along the Belaunde Terry waving through people trellis (half total). Schoolboy and schoolgirl wave flags. President Lübke and wife Lübke Peruvian boy visiting a classroom (half total), (large) and girls. German schoolchildren. Schoolchildren paint. Dancer dances an old Indian folk dance, musicians with drum and violin (large).
03. World Championship of the professional dancer in Berlin. Boy and girl in short skirt of ballet dance a ballroom dance in the headlights. Two Danish children dance a ballet study. Serious child as spectator, (large). Children's group dance. On the dance floor the master pairs in the Waltz. Bill and Bobby Irvine dance Samba (English world champion). The English couple Laard Reynolds WINS in the Latin American dances. Dance Boogie as show dance. The Irvine couple dancing a quickstep as show dance.
04. International Wildwasserrennen in Monschau. Canoe ride over a Weir (total). Ride the driver in the whitewater canoe gates. Overturning the boat a driver. Drive comes out under the boat and holds out (total). Driver flips from inverted boat back upwards. Driver in difficult passages behind the Weir when driving through the slalom gates. A driver falls off the boat and being aborted. Woman who fell in the water next to the boat.
05. Beach in Travemünde. Empty beach. Guards sweep up debris. Beach chairs are taken. Bulldozer moves between beach chairs through to smooth the sand. Beach Chair carrier carries Beach Chair on the beach. 3 beach chairs be erected side by side, rear view.
06. Beach fashions. 3 mannequins in bathing suits emerge from the beach chairs and show off swimsuits. Mannequins with bikini and matching Beach jacket. Mannequin with bathing suit and Cape. The wind is blowing her the hat from his head. The hat floats in the water, man observed the mannequins, mannequins in a bikini with self-made Scheerenfernrohr. A pair of binoculars under the beach chair umbrella shaking (large) in the hands of one man. 3 mannequins with wild bikinis and hats. Take gun from small bikini bag. Bikini top (large) Bikini pants (big). Mannequin shoots the gun. Fall behind a beach chair legs of man in sand.
07. accident story (Director) with initial installation. See ZL 745.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bourbon von, Carlos Hugo ; Harprecht, Irene ; Irvine, Bill ; Jerschke, Günther ; Laard-Reynold ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Terry, Belaunde ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Rome ; Lima ; Berlin ; Travemünde ; Santiago ; Chile ; Peru ; Monschau ; Hamburg
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Higher education ; Children ; Paddle ; Parades ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Dance ; Transport: public transport ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Landscapes ; Engagement ; Fashion ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m wedding Irene v. Orange/Hugo Carlos v. Bourbon-Parma origin: iNcom Bupräs. Lübke in Peru and Chile World Championship of professional dancers, Berlin camera: Pahl, Brandes int. Wildwasserrennen, Monschau camera: strong Travemünde Beach camera: Jürgens cover-ups camera: Jürgens accident story ("the ladder")
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 888/1967
Welt im Film 109/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 358/1956
Das Erfurter Gespräch - Kassel
Bayramfest im Mohamedaner-Gefangenenlager Halbmond und Weinbergslager zu Wünsdorf bei Zossen