UFA-Wochenschau 407/1964 12.05.1964
01 President Lübke in Argentina and Brazil. Stewart opens aircraft door from the inside (big). Guns firing gun salutes. (total). Lübke and wife off the plane (half total from behind). Waving pennants. Lübke stands next to President Illia, waving (half-total). The airfield buildings is welcome in big letters. Horse guard. Trumpet on horseback (half-total). Pressing crowd. Full-image people. President Illia pulls the flag rope at the German flag (half total). Honor guard vortestrecktem (large) sword. Lahiri pulls a strap on (half total) at inauguration of the German course. Wilhelmine Lübke passes her handbag Lübke and shovel at the groundbreaking ceremony of the new German Embassy (total). Pigeons on a place that child from pigeons. Boy drinking from water fountains on the road. Wilhelmine drink with a straw from a Bombilla (total). President Illia schäft knife (half total) at a garden party. The feast (total). 2 Gauchos on horseback. Lübke is the band the Gauchos laughing (half total). Lübke stroking the horses, Vorfühung of the Gauchos.
High-rise building in Brasilia. Motorcade reverses. Honor guard presents. Head of a guard of honour. Lübke goes next to President Castello Branco (total). Reception. Swing order chest of Foreign Minister Schröder to the head. Schröder and Mrs Schröder in conversation (half total). Men's breasts of order of. President Branco Lübke presented the Grand Cross of the cross of the South. Lübke bends over and gets set to, (half) Underwing. Shaking hands between Lübke and Branco. Modern architecture in Brazil.
02. 775 years port of Hamburg. Pankokenkapelle plays in a narrow alley between the old small half-timbered houses. A lantern burns on the corner. A woman Get up the street and window dressing. (Big) mouth of the trumpet player with trumpet (large) fingers on the keyboard. Woman's head with glasses looks out window (size and total). Hamburg Town Hall square and the surrounding area (total). Flag jewelry before the city hall balcony. Hamburg flag blowing in the port. He speaks (interview) spokesman for the cruise in the cabin of the boat (total). Feet of dock workers to enter barge workers in the barge (large) (total). Agitated water under the propeller. Bow of ships (large). Barge with bags in addition to ocean liners (total). Water runs out of the ship. Boxes in the distribution scale. Labels from all over the world (large). Is aufreollende hawser (large). Bags in barges. Löschkrähne. (total) Ship masts. Grain elevator (total) fleet and warehouses (total). Ship at the shipyard. Propeller (semi total). Federal Chancellor Erhard beckons from the Senate launch (total). Erhard stands next to the ship's captain, who gives explanations. (half total). Lighted ship parade passes on illuminated shipyards At night (total). Erhard as Fireworks viewers (total). Fireworks. Ship entering the harbour. Spokesman calls "Hummel Hummel (large).
03. Interview footballers Santos in the Hamburg Bratwurstherzl. Gentlemen are welcomed by the owner of the Bratwurstherzl at the entrance (total). Beer runs out of the tap in beer glass (large). Heiner Stuhlfauth's (total) with soccer friends around the table. They toast themselves with beer. Image of the footballers of the football club Nuremberg. Image by Santos as a goalkeeper of his club, the ball catching in the gate. Santos says big (original sound).
04. football: HSV - 1 FC Nuremberg 2: 2nd finger of a spectator scratching the neck (big). Pass of the Nuremberg player. Hamburg is not in the possession of the ball. In addition to the heraushelaufenen Schnoor, a kicks in the HSV gate. (total). A spectator is dismissive disappointed. Shot on goal for the HSV by Uwe Seeler. Uwe Seeler is hit, but keeps the ball. MORLOCK, Nuremberg, scored for 2-2. Defense of the Nuremberg goalkeeper Wawra (half total). Dahab shoots up to 2:2. pivoting HSV flags.
05. gliding Championships of the Bundeswehr. Glider launches. The cockpit is closed. A do 27 drags up a glider. Aerial photographs of the landscape from the glider. Landing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Branco, Castello ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Illia ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Schröder, Brigitte ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Dehn ; Morlock, Max ; Seeler, Uwe ; Schnoor, Horst ; Stuhlfauth, Heiner ; Wawra ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Interviews ; Flags ; Fire ; Fireworks ; Football ; musical instruments ; Medals, awards, honors ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Buildings ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Gastronomy ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m Lübke in Argentina and Brazil 775 years port of Hamburg camera: Rau, Rieck, Brandes, Jürgens origin: Archive interview footballer Santos in the Hbg. Bratwurstherzl camera: Rau football HSV: 1 FC Nuremberg camera: Rau, Jürgens gliding Championships of Bundeswehr final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 30/1945
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 60/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 276/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 704/1963