01 review and cremation Nehru. Nehru's hands, swing to the head. (large). Various settings of close-ups of Nehru. Nehru is himself a cigarette. Nehru in addition to Adenauer. Nehru in addition to Khrushchev sitting on an open coach. Nehru rides on a beef. Nehru with children on a flower-decked cart with a Flower necklace. Nehru held after his death on a stretcher through the crowd. Laying out Nehru's. Pass the Indians with protective cloths in front of the mouth. Honor guard in addition to Nehru's grave. Troops go into the funeral March in the funeral procession (total). Crying Indian (large). Nehru's stretcher is carried to the pile of wood. Among the funeral guests Douglas Home (large). Big pig outdoors. The pile of wood is ignited. Flaming pile of wood.
02. football disaster in Peru. Front of the modern Stadium in Lima. Football game. Shot on goal (total). Spectators on the pitch. Clouds of Thränengasbomben. Panic on the stands, little clear and significant recordings. Burnt-out bus, passenger cars thrown to. Bodies on earth before police officers and family members. A dead man is brought and placed in the coffin. Men carry coffins through the crowd.
03. blaze in Boston and Florida. Fire in the port of New York. Burning ships, burning houses in Boston. Firefighters spray from hoses (total). Smoke and flames break out the Windows of houses (large) residents bring furniture from the homes.
04. helper day of the Federal luftschutzes in Hamburg. An air-raid shelter Assistant pumps a pump. Air-raid shelter aide with helmet (large). Meeting in Hamburg on the Heiligengeistfeld (total). Federal Chancellor Erhard faces the microphone and sits down his glasses on (large). Clap people on the side of the road. (half total), Innensenato Schmidt (large)-Luftschutz assistants (half total). Round ball as a nuclear bomb shelter. Transport of a lament by a narrow passageway demarcated by barbed wire. Air-raid exercises, evacuation of wounded, breaking up wooden crates.
05. accident story no. 12. See breakdown ZL 749/4.
06. terror in St. Pauli. Lit Reeperbahn. Posters of scantily clad girls. Current slot, penny fall out. Demimonde twisting. Eels eels goes with baby stroller by St. Pauli. Tattoo artist tattoo a man's back. Entrance to the Herbert road. A Mercedes driving by the David Street. Two drunks stagger through the street. The local "Reeperbah Maxe". Jürgen Roland (large) stands before the eye light detectors. Actresses when setting their hair before the performance. The Klaape falls. Beauty dancer, lightly dressed with Leopardenfeil, occurs. Director of photography with camera. The author of the film Wolfgang Menge speaks (interview) big. Mohammed Adnan interviewed him. The criminal justice building in Hamburg (total). The portal of the criminal justice building. Crowds along the corridors. Locked doors of negotiating sales. Files on the table (large). Newspaper pictures of St. Pauli defendants. Fig. p Müller, image of his fist, empty benches in the courtroom, and files of the main accused. Hand invites small-calibre rifle through and keeps finger on the trigger (large). Local "to the tavern" on the great freedom. Burning candle and glass (large). The drink is poured on the head of a man. Finger turns phone disk (large). Mouth speaks in the Sprechmuschel (big), in addition to the receiver, the glass shatters. Open page of the book of the criminal justice system. Front of the Hamburg-based investigation prison. Mohammed Adnan interviewed the Managing Director of a St. Pauli premises about his opinion on the process. Official man Kurt Falck is on the Reeperbahn (total), Mohammed Adnan interviewed him. Falck speaks half total (production sound). Mohammed Adnan interviewed a St. Pauli restaurant owner. He speaks (interview) big. Falck speaks (o-ton (large). From newspaper image fists (great). Newspaper headlines "Even his sister was afraid of him" alternating with "Leave or die" illuminated images of Reeperbahn. Total Hamburg, Michel and surroundings.
Origin / Type of content
Title brand 7, 6 m in the Center review & cremation Nehru's origin: vis news, Pathe news, archive, film Division this week soccer disaster in Lima/Peru origin: Metro, Sucesos, vis news blaze in Boston and Florida origin: Metro helper day of the Federal luftschutzes camera: Zaki accident story no. 12 the critical camera terror in St. Pauli camera: Rieck, Jürgens, Rau, Brandes finally brand 3, 1 m
"A light went out" I'm a strange mixture between East and West, everywhere and nowhere at home, to a certain extent a gambler, with the occasional need to stand on your head and to sticking out the tongue to the people.
So once described the first Indian Prime Minister, Jawaharlal Nehru, students of of Gandhi, died at the age of 74.
I decided for peace. But it not a passive love of peace, but only the active use is sufficient. People should think about world peace, because eventually he will emerge only from the thinking of the people.
Politician and statesman of Messianic gloss, preacher of tolerance, advocates of the principle of non-violence: Dealing with China, Kashmir conflict, Portuguese Goa, opposites who become unified in one of the most intriguing figures of our time. A man, whose political philosophie maybe failed due to the immaturity of the people. In New Delhi, a great political hope is carried to the grave.
Million Indians who actually mourn the 450-million people, with all circumstances of a hot-blooded temperament to the man who first awareness has given India to be a people. The last of the Hindus Nehru road at the Holy River of Jumna.
Many statesmen from all over the world attend the combustion. Nehru, succeeded to soften the contrasts of Asia and the West. What he wanted was an India without an advanced, democratic country, poverty and class differences, a non-violent, tolerant India: when so many failed him - it was him?
Disaster alarm started it, that a goal was recognized not in the stadium of the Peruvian capital of Lima. What then came, ran off with the psychological consequence of an uncontrollable mass hysteria: viewers on the playing field. Tear gas use of the police, rage and panic of the 45,000 - and when you stopped to count, there were 328 dead.
Our sympathy goes out to the relatives of the victims in Lima. But beyond the urgent question, whether it is at all possible to prevent panics when such huge crowds with last certainty arises.
Rarely succeeds in the camera, to capture disasters and misfortunes in the crucial time. In New York City on the Hudson River, our American colleagues filmed the climax of officers, which caused a damage of 40 million marks.
A cameraman in Boston had a similarly dubious reporter luck. When a blaze threatened a whole residential quarter. While the flames get attacked, residents tried to save their substance. 28 houses were completely destroyed.
Almost touching effect, however, this air-raid volunteers attempting to train their accuracy for possible disasters. In Hamburg, the federal air-raid shelter Association organised under the patronage of Chancellor Erhard's 64th helper day Hamburg Schmidt Senator of the Interior retired critical preparations.
About 15,000 volunteers demonstrated the various operations in the event of a disaster alarm. For the first time the federal air-raid shelter Association thus made attempting to appear in promotional intention with a major event to the public. The impression of the innocence that attached to some scenes could however not to obscure the serious background of this event.
"Many ways lead on this table, and none, dear viewers, is connected with too much trouble. -You need to feed a lion, for example only. -A drink of the thirst. - Or to take a bouncer.
It is but too much undramatischer. Like this: Be modern and self-confident, young man, whistling on the advice of senior colleagues. Collect their own experiences. -because for me you are!"
Terror in St. Pauli Schlager, who went around the world, illusions with advertising effect, music to the ears of tourists! Dreams, dreamed by Hicks, the large, colorful, somewhat disreputable world, where you can experience what a bourgeois everyday life does: with a word: St. Pauli - Girl, originals - and Freddy!
Looks like he really this district of Hamburg. of so many writers and composers inspired, after so many driving people to have so fierce longing? A film team that consists partly of former reporters, working these days that St. Pauli, which results in a significantly different existence away from the famous Schlager, captured in a feature film. Jürgen Roland is the Director of the film "David's Guard".
The writer of the film, Wolfgang Menge, has long studied St. Pauli: "because I actually have the impression as if St." Pauli is much more dangerous than I previously thought. Of course not so that one must here walk around with a gun. But before I looked at this as a harmless amusement place. "And it's probably not quite that."
In the Hamburg criminal justice building you could To find the dangerousness of St. Pauli confirmed at the same time. The current manners of the amusement district under the microscope be taken before a large criminal division of the District Court.
Under 11 accused the main character is called Paul Müller, "St. Paulchen", whose charm and fist St. Pauli to have ruled. Evidence has been collected about following incidents: A waiter with a small-caliber rifle tries to recapture his camel-hair coat. He was beaten up.
In a restaurant on the "Große Freiheit", guests with whisky were poured by the "black gang".
In an other restaurant, the establishment - as they say in St. Pauli - made "unkomplet". The owner had to with listen to it on the phone. "What you say now to the process that now runs over St. Pauli?" - "Yes, so I can say only one..."
An interview with a young Managing Director in the "Große Freiheit" burst. He was forced to withdraw his statements.
Kurt Falck, responsible for concessions in St. Pauli, was known by the radical removal of the concession. We asked him: "how your experiences with the catering industry Mr. Falck, now here in St. Pauli?" – "we noticed since the end of 62 beginning 63, that increased complaints from visitors to St. Pauli. It carried out complaint about that guests felt cheated. That she was led to an order, which they have not submitted that they should be paid excessive price demands."
And here the man who should have the greatest influence in St. Pauli, according to our information, the owner of a restaurant: "now, at the time, which now took place, was talked about that people have posted. Yes, that's right. But only people in the internal circle of St. Pauli did it. No tourists and no visitors were harassed. It is illogical, if you assume that employees who work in St. Pauli wanted to harass tourists. There are three to four hundred night businesses in St. Pauli and thousands of people work in the industry of this night. All these people To want to earn and although they deserve from the people who visit them, namely the tourists."
"Geneppt a relatively young man who, again won the trust of our guests by a particularly clever way by a charming appearance and subsequently these guests to their disadvantage and exploited." - "including the use of force?" - "also in some cases after..."
Here ended our editorial staff's willingness to deal further with St. Pauli. As we are reminded in some headlines, which is Very much up-to-date.
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Falck, Kurt ; Home ; Jerschke, Günther ; Menge, Wolfgang ; Müller, Paul ; Nehru, Indira ; Roland, Jürgen ; Schmidt, Helmut
Hamburg ; New York ; Peru ; New Delhi ; New Delhi ; Lima ; Bonn
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; gambling ; Interviews ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Fire ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Football ; natural disasters ; Postal, postal services ; Reviews ; Armor ; Cities ; Dance ; Deaths, funerals ; Transport: public transport ; Buildings ; Air raid ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator