UFA-Wochenschau 410/1964 02.06.1964
01 review and cremation Nehru. Nehru's hands, swing to the head. (large). Various settings of close-ups of Nehru. Nehru is himself a cigarette. Nehru in addition to Adenauer. Nehru in addition to Khrushchev sitting on an open coach. Nehru rides on a beef. Nehru with children on a flower-decked cart with a Flower necklace. Nehru held after his death on a stretcher through the crowd. Laying out Nehru's. Pass the Indians with protective cloths in front of the mouth. Honor guard in addition to Nehru's grave. Troops go into the funeral March in the funeral procession (total). Crying Indian (large). Nehru's stretcher is carried to the pile of wood. Among the funeral guests Douglas Home (large). Big pig outdoors. The pile of wood is ignited. Flaming pile of wood.
02. football disaster in Peru. Front of the modern Stadium in Lima. Football game. Shot on goal (total). Spectators on the pitch. Clouds of Thränengasbomben. Panic on the stands, little clear and significant recordings. Burnt-out bus, passenger cars thrown to. Bodies on earth before police officers and family members. A dead man is brought and placed in the coffin. Men carry coffins through the crowd.
03. blaze in Boston and Florida. Fire in the port of New York. Burning ships, burning houses in Boston. Firefighters spray from hoses (total). Smoke and flames break out the Windows of houses (large) residents bring furniture from the homes.
04. helper day of the Federal luftschutzes in Hamburg. An air-raid shelter Assistant pumps a pump. Air-raid shelter aide with helmet (large). Meeting in Hamburg on the Heiligengeistfeld (total). Federal Chancellor Erhard faces the microphone and sits down his glasses on (large). Clap people on the side of the road. (half total), Innensenato Schmidt (large)-Luftschutz assistants (half total). Round ball as a nuclear bomb shelter. Transport of a lament by a narrow passageway demarcated by barbed wire. Air-raid exercises, evacuation of wounded, breaking up wooden crates.
05. accident story no. 12. See breakdown ZL 749/4.
06. terror in St. Pauli. Lit Reeperbahn. Posters of scantily clad girls. Current slot, penny fall out. Demimonde twisting. Eels eels goes with baby stroller by St. Pauli. Tattoo artist tattoo a man's back. Entrance to the Herbert road. A Mercedes driving by the David Street. Two drunks stagger through the street. The local "Reeperbah Maxe". Jürgen Roland (large) stands before the eye light detectors. Actresses when setting their hair before the performance. The Klaape falls. Beauty dancer, lightly dressed with Leopardenfeil, occurs. Director of photography with camera. The author of the film Wolfgang Menge speaks (interview) big. Mohammed Adnan interviewed him. The criminal justice building in Hamburg (total). The portal of the criminal justice building. Crowds along the corridors. Locked doors of negotiating sales. Files on the table (large). Newspaper pictures of St. Pauli defendants. Fig. p Müller, image of his fist, empty benches in the courtroom, and files of the main accused. Hand invites small-calibre rifle through and keeps finger on the trigger (large). Local "to the tavern" on the great freedom. Burning candle and glass (large). The drink is poured on the head of a man. Finger turns phone disk (large). Mouth speaks in the Sprechmuschel (big), in addition to the receiver, the glass shatters. Open page of the book of the criminal justice system. Front of the Hamburg-based investigation prison. Mohammed Adnan interviewed the Managing Director of a St. Pauli premises about his opinion on the process. Official man Kurt Falck is on the Reeperbahn (total), Mohammed Adnan interviewed him. Falck speaks half total (production sound). Mohammed Adnan interviewed a St. Pauli restaurant owner. He speaks (interview) big. Falck speaks (o-ton (large). From newspaper image fists (great). Newspaper headlines "Even his sister was afraid of him" alternating with "Leave or die" illuminated images of Reeperbahn. Total Hamburg, Michel and surroundings.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; gambling; Interviews; Justice; cameramen, cameramen; Disasters; Fire; Fireworks; filmmaking; Football; natural disasters; Postal, postal services; Reviews; Armor; Cities; Dance; Deaths, funerals; Transport: public transport; Buildings; Air raid; Jobs; Viewers and audience; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m in the Center review & cremation Nehru's origin: vis news, Pathe news, archive, film Division this week soccer disaster in Lima/Peru origin: Metro, Sucesos, vis news blaze in Boston and Florida origin: Metro helper day of the Federal luftschutzes camera: Zaki accident story no. 12 the critical camera terror in St. Pauli camera: Rieck, Jürgens, Rau, Brandes finally brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 239/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 979/1968
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 707/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 221/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 669/1962