UFA-Wochenschau 411/1964 09.06.1964
1st anniversary of the invasion of Normandy. Waving grasses and daisies in the wind. The coast of Normandy. Allied flag bearer. Soldier breast with many decorations on the uniform. The troops face a war memorial.
02. the Normandy, then and now. Sign Omaha Beach. A boy plays on a gun. Fortifications on the coast. Allied country boats. 2 nuns go to the beach. German soldier (large). German soldiers running through the corridors of a bunker and take their guns from the wall. Soldiers load an eschütz. The gun fires. The Allied land forces go ashore. Children running across the dunes. Kids see through a gun notch girls in swimsuits and a dog run along the beach. Charging soldiers. German soldier on the gun (large). Tanks drive on land. Falling bombs. Bomb strikes. Defenses falling up. Feet of paratroopers jumping out of the plane. The parachutes in the air. Church. Market with farmers and livestock. Soldier face, bloody, with bandage on the forehead (large). Prisoner with his hands. Running children. Jump over the bunker. Debris and newly built housing estate. Military Cemetery. Fishing boat. Two women and a child sitting in front of a bunker in the sand. Kids Rock under a gun tube.
03. Beatles tour through Holland. Airport building in Amsterdam, overflowing with people (total). Waving girl and beckoning young people (half total). People behind the barrier. The Beatles, waving (half-total) on the balcony of their hotel. Young people plying and waving on the road (total). The Beatles on a ship during a canal cruise (half total). Hysterical teenagers in the Hall, a girl yells (large) with high hands. The Beatles play (total). The young people move to the beat with. Twist end teenagers. A young person takes off his shirt. Mass crowds. People fall over (total). A girl is taken away.
04. The Miss miracle (beautiful women in Germany). Lace Lingerie standing at the edge of the street. Mohammed Adnan interviewed men "Where there are the most beautiful women?" Any girl. Crowded road. Young woman in the fruit shop. Title page of time. West Germany - fräulein Wunder. BDM sit girl tinkering on benches (large), girls in long dresses with the folk dance. Hitler (total). Painter with nude model. Rubble women, the first fashion show, mannequin in unmodernem dress. Dance by dance Veglia "Girls wanted". A modern ballet dance precisely with high raised legs in a series. Photo model (large). Beautiful woman's face (large). Fashion photographer on the camera. Beautiful woman (large) cameraman. Nadja Tiller, as Lulu (large). Romy Schneider in Cannes (half total). Christine Kaufmann in Berlin Film Festival, is bowing (half total). The Kessler twins in film scene (total). Marika Kilius with Hans Jürgen Bäumler at walking on the ice. Jutta Heine at the race. The Lido girls on vacation. Hedda Heuser is across the street. She will be greeted by Mende, (total). Hedda Heuser behind her desk (large). Annemarie Renger Minter her desk (half total). A girl on the phone. A stewardess with handset, girl at the store, in the factory, in the laboratory. Young girl sitting with curlers at the hairdresser. Lipstick painted lips, eye shadow pen (large) painted eyes. Oakley holds fabric in mannequin. Fashion journal pages. The editor-in-Chief of the elegant world of Franz Koebner speaks (interview) big! Beautiful woman heads, (large). Dieter Hildebrandt big speaks (interview).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Die Beatles ; Heuser, Hedda ; Hildebrandt, Dieter ; Hitler, Adolf ; Kaufmann, Christine ; Kessler, Alice ; Koebner, Franz ; Oestergaard, Heinz ; Renger, Annemarie ; Schneider, Magda ; Tiller, Nadja ; Heine, Jutta ; Kilius, Marika
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; Interviews ; cameramen, cameramen ; skydiving, skydiving ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Medals, awards, honors ; Plants ; Postal, postal services ; Reviews ; beauty care ; Dance ; War, prisoners of war ; war graves ; Military ; Holiday ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m anniversary of invasion, Normandy origin: Pathé journal Normandy, then and today origin: Pathé journal Beatles tour of Holland origin: Polygoon Miss miracle (beautiful women in Germany) camera: Rau, Arndt, Vlasdeck, Jürgens origin: Archive final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 48/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1013/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 94/1951
Deulig-Woche 30 (seit 1929)
Welt im Film 105/1947
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 804/1965
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1012/1969