UFA-Wochenschau 412/1964 16.06.1964
01 Goldwater and Rockefeller. Johnson (large) Erhara (big), Strauß (large) Rockefeller (half total) at the lectern Goldwater (profile, large). Americans with election posters Goldwater, waving Goldwater (half total). Rockefeller gets out of his car and women welcomes Goldwater (half total) gives autographs (half total) 02 Erhard and Strauß in the United States. Playing mouths of President Johnson. Johnson next to Erhard at the White House (total). Camera people. Erhard handed over a cheque for the peace corps Johnson (half total). The German Embassy in Washington. Erhard sitting next to Schröder at the negotiating table (total). Herter (large). Erhard leaves the message in addition to Schröder. In addition to the Embassy, an American music band plays.
Ostrich (large). Ostrich mounts his car (half total). Professors with doctoral hats when entering the University Havard (recording from the top). Erhard (total) enters the University. Erhard rises from his chair and receives the certificate of commendation (total). An American company presents the rifle. Erhard faces the grave of Kennedy's and bows, (half total). The tomb with the eternal flame. Onslaught of Finland. Erhard climbs out of his car and offers Ladybird Johnson kiss on the hand (half total). Then Johnson Erhard and then Schröder welcomes. Behind flag carriers, Erhard and Johnson enter the Hall of gala dinners. Erhard, Ladybird Johnson and Johnson, side by side (half-total). The diner (total). Erhard is an interviews about his visit (interview) on the plane on the return flight great, with cigar in hand.
03. Polish film expedition in Africa. Film SUV runs through Kenya. On the steppe giraffes (total). Indigenous Maasai weger and black women, some large. The Polish Director Jaworski bows to the natives. Dance of the Masai. The Director of Jaworski makes cameraman (large), in addition to the cameraman (total) movements firing in to the dancing.
04. Oscars to Fellini. The Oscar (large). Frederico Fellini is presented by the Italian Minsterpräsidenten Moro (total) the Oscar.
05. awarded "Golden screen" in Frankfurt. Rolf Theile speaks half total (production sound). The film awards "Golden screen (large). Slapping people. Rolf Theile is an emulation of "Irma la Douce". Rolf Theile handed over the prize to the head of distribution by United artists.
06. zodiac sign of cancer. Old-fashioned Gramophone speaker (large). A man considered a Nippfigur and a picture with a magnifying glass. Frausieht by a pince-nez. Iron collection, women's coffee table in old-fashioned surroundings with old-fashioned coffee maker and porcelain duck on the table to open. A man considered garter belt with a flower. Woman legs with garter belt with rose and fishnet stockings. Mr. Beyer as Florian Beyer goes through the street. A cyclist travels to flower on the roadside, picking them off and they are young girls. A weeping man's head (large), holding a glass bowl to catch the tears. Cotton is inserted into a Keyhole. Magician in the Witch's kitchen between steaming, Helldriver passing false. A man unwraps a cancer from paper. A man stumbles on a deck chair on the beach. The man fondles the cancer that bites and crawls under the Chair. A man sitting in a bathtub with a little water and reads in a photo album. Gerhard Hetz at the starting block. Douglas Home (half the total) Gina Lollobrigida (large) O. E. Hasse (large) Peter Alexander (half total) Soraya (half total) Nelson Rockefeller before his image. Fritz Erler, speaking. Man sets off glasses and wipes the glasses. He enters the door. On the ground, his hand gropes for the glasses. He scans is a stähl, sits on a cancer, jumps. The cancer is in his pants. He runs in a narrow corridor against locked doors. Man dust his hat with a feather duster and puts on him. Eyes (large) behind advanced glasses. The man caressing a naked girl plastic. He holds the feather duster behind, which is torn by a fan.
07. Football Cup match: Munich 1860 - Eintracht Frankfurt in Stuttgart. Wipes in the audience when a sweat from the face. Shot on goal (slow motion) heads (slow motion). The goalkeeper catches the ball. Man has a handkerchief on his head in the audience. Berti Kraus gives an edge to the Middle, Kohlars, Munich, scored a 1-0. The audience jump up with high hands. Man with bare-chested in the audience, smiling fat man with bare-chested, Frankfurt striker shoots Munich players in (slow) goalkeeper Loy holds, man among the spectators under Plaid umbrella. The Munich striker fountain Meier scored to 2-0. The audience waving the rolled-out shirts. A Munich player holds the Cup high (half-total). Sepp Herberger speaks sister with a red cross.
08 ZL 751 see accident story no. 13 (skull fractures).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brunnenmeier; Alexander, Peter; Erhard, Ludwig; Erler, Fritz; Fellini, Frederico; Goldwater, Barry; Hasse, Otto Ernst; Home; Jaworski; Jerschke, Günther; Johnson, Ladybird; Johnson, Lyndon; Lollobrigida, Gina; Moro, Aldo; Rockefeller, Nelson; Soraya von Persien; Schröder, Gerhard; Theile, Rolf; Herberger, Sepp; Hetz, Gerhard; Kohlars; Kraus, Berti; Loy
Sachindex Wochenschauen; close-ups, detail; Higher education; Dogs; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; filmmaking; Leisure, recreation; Football; musical instruments; Unfallstories; Political events; Joke; Sensations; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Transport: public transport; Buildings; Curiosities; Kissing, kissing scenes; Magic, magicians; People; Military; Holiday; Magician, magic; Astrology; Dogs; Military; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m in the Center: Goldwater origin: Metro Rockefeller Erhard in the United States of Strauss in the United States origin: Metro News film: Polish. "Film expedition in Africa origin: Polkronika Oscars on Fellini origin: SEDI awarding the"Golden screen"camera: Vlasdeck portrait of the zodiac / the cancer" origin: Pathé journal, archive the sports report Football Cup match Munich 1860/Concord/Frankfurt k camera: Rieck, reason, Vlasdeck, Jonas accident series No. 13 (skull fractures) final mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
El Mundo al Instante 374/1969
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 881/1966
El Mundo al Instante 1027/1983
Deulig - Woche 1927
Welt im Film 334/1951
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 276/1955