UFA-Wochenschau 412/1964 16.06.1964
01 Goldwater and Rockefeller. Johnson (large) Erhara (big), Strauß (large) Rockefeller (half total) at the lectern Goldwater (profile, large). Americans with election posters Goldwater, waving Goldwater (half total). Rockefeller gets out of his car and women welcomes Goldwater (half total) gives autographs (half total) 02 Erhard and Strauß in the United States. Playing mouths of President Johnson. Johnson next to Erhard at the White House (total). Camera people. Erhard handed over a cheque for the peace corps Johnson (half total). The German Embassy in Washington. Erhard sitting next to Schröder at the negotiating table (total). Herter (large). Erhard leaves the message in addition to Schröder. In addition to the Embassy, an American music band plays.
Ostrich (large). Ostrich mounts his car (half total). Professors with doctoral hats when entering the University Havard (recording from the top). Erhard (total) enters the University. Erhard rises from his chair and receives the certificate of commendation (total). An American company presents the rifle. Erhard faces the grave of Kennedy's and bows, (half total). The tomb with the eternal flame. Onslaught of Finland. Erhard climbs out of his car and offers Ladybird Johnson kiss on the hand (half total). Then Johnson Erhard and then Schröder welcomes. Behind flag carriers, Erhard and Johnson enter the Hall of gala dinners. Erhard, Ladybird Johnson and Johnson, side by side (half-total). The diner (total). Erhard is an interviews about his visit (interview) on the plane on the return flight great, with cigar in hand.
03. Polish film expedition in Africa. Film SUV runs through Kenya. On the steppe giraffes (total). Indigenous Maasai weger and black women, some large. The Polish Director Jaworski bows to the natives. Dance of the Masai. The Director of Jaworski makes cameraman (large), in addition to the cameraman (total) movements firing in to the dancing.
04. Oscars to Fellini. The Oscar (large). Frederico Fellini is presented by the Italian Minsterpräsidenten Moro (total) the Oscar.
05. awarded "Golden screen" in Frankfurt. Rolf Theile speaks half total (production sound). The film awards "Golden screen (large). Slapping people. Rolf Theile is an emulation of "Irma la Douce". Rolf Theile handed over the prize to the head of distribution by United artists.
06. zodiac sign of cancer. Old-fashioned Gramophone speaker (large). A man considered a Nippfigur and a picture with a magnifying glass. Frausieht by a pince-nez. Iron collection, women's coffee table in old-fashioned surroundings with old-fashioned coffee maker and porcelain duck on the table to open. A man considered garter belt with a flower. Woman legs with garter belt with rose and fishnet stockings. Mr. Beyer as Florian Beyer goes through the street. A cyclist travels to flower on the roadside, picking them off and they are young girls. A weeping man's head (large), holding a glass bowl to catch the tears. Cotton is inserted into a Keyhole. Magician in the Witch's kitchen between steaming, Helldriver passing false. A man unwraps a cancer from paper. A man stumbles on a deck chair on the beach. The man fondles the cancer that bites and crawls under the Chair. A man sitting in a bathtub with a little water and reads in a photo album. Gerhard Hetz at the starting block. Douglas Home (half the total) Gina Lollobrigida (large) O. E. Hasse (large) Peter Alexander (half total) Soraya (half total) Nelson Rockefeller before his image. Fritz Erler, speaking. Man sets off glasses and wipes the glasses. He enters the door. On the ground, his hand gropes for the glasses. He scans is a stähl, sits on a cancer, jumps. The cancer is in his pants. He runs in a narrow corridor against locked doors. Man dust his hat with a feather duster and puts on him. Eyes (large) behind advanced glasses. The man caressing a naked girl plastic. He holds the feather duster behind, which is torn by a fan.
07. Football Cup match: Munich 1860 - Eintracht Frankfurt in Stuttgart. Wipes in the audience when a sweat from the face. Shot on goal (slow motion) heads (slow motion). The goalkeeper catches the ball. Man has a handkerchief on his head in the audience. Berti Kraus gives an edge to the Middle, Kohlars, Munich, scored a 1-0. The audience jump up with high hands. Man with bare-chested in the audience, smiling fat man with bare-chested, Frankfurt striker shoots Munich players in (slow) goalkeeper Loy holds, man among the spectators under Plaid umbrella. The Munich striker fountain Meier scored to 2-0. The audience waving the rolled-out shirts. A Munich player holds the Cup high (half-total). Sepp Herberger speaks sister with a red cross.
08 ZL 751 see accident story no. 13 (skull fractures).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brunnenmeier; Alexander, Peter; Erhard, Ludwig; Erler, Fritz; Fellini, Frederico; Goldwater, Barry; Hasse, Otto Ernst; Home; Jaworski; Jerschke, Günther; Johnson, Ladybird; Johnson, Lyndon; Lollobrigida, Gina; Moro, Aldo; Rockefeller, Nelson; Soraya von Persien; Schröder, Gerhard; Theile, Rolf; Herberger, Sepp; Hetz, Gerhard; Kohlars; Kraus, Berti; Loy
Sachindex Wochenschauen; close-ups, detail; Higher education; Dogs; Interviews; cameramen, cameramen; filmmaking; Leisure, recreation; Football; musical instruments; Unfallstories; Political events; Joke; Sensations; sports audience, sports spectator; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Transport: public transport; Buildings; Curiosities; Kissing, kissing scenes; Magic, magicians; People; Military; Holiday; Magician, magic; Astrology; Dogs; Military; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m in the Center: Goldwater origin: Metro Rockefeller Erhard in the United States of Strauss in the United States origin: Metro News film: Polish. "Film expedition in Africa origin: Polkronika Oscars on Fellini origin: SEDI awarding the"Golden screen"camera: Vlasdeck portrait of the zodiac / the cancer" origin: Pathé journal, archive the sports report Football Cup match Munich 1860/Concord/Frankfurt k camera: Rieck, reason, Vlasdeck, Jonas accident series No. 13 (skull fractures) final mark 3, 1 m
Federico Fellini’s 100th Birthday (* January 20, 1920)
One of the greatest filmmakers in Europe, who substantially shapes Italian Neoralism and creates his own distinctive surreal and poetic, at times whimsical cinematic language: Federico Fellini.
Born in Rimini in 1920 he begins his career as a journalist and caricaturist, later he begins to write sketches for radio shows. Soon he contributes to a number of film scripts and makes a name for himself as an author. He co-authors “Rome Open City” with Roberto Rossellini, for which they receive an Academy Award nomination in 1946. Four years later he co-directs his first film “Variety Lights” with Alberto Lattuada.
“La Strada”, his fourth film, garners Fellini international success, it bestows his first Oscar on him and makes Fellini’s female lead Giulietta Massini famous. She is Fellini’s favourite actress and since 1943 also his wife. “La Dolce Vita” with Anita Ekberg and Marcello Mastroianni in the leading roles is burnt into the collective memory thanks to its legendary scene in the Trevi fountain and it also popularizes the term “paparazzo”, i.e. intrusive celebrity photographer. Nicknamed “FeFe” the director wins another Academy Award for his autobiographical film „8 ½“ which makes him a film icon once and for all.
Over the next two decades he shoots masterpieces like „Roma“, „Amarcord“ and „Fellini’s Casanova“, „City of Women“ and „And the Ship Sails on“, finally „Ginger and Fred“ And „Fellini’s Intervista“, for which he receives numerous awards.
1993 he is awarded the Honorary Oscar for lifetime achievement. Only a few months later, shortly before his golden wedding, the filmmaker, who is revered like a pop star in his native country, dies of a heart attack.