UFA-Wochenschau 413/1964 23.06.1964
1st Khrushchev in Sweden, with summer night. The amusement park Tivoli in Stockholm (total). Illuminated Ferris wheel (total) and size. Dance of people in a meadow with summer night. People in the gondolas in a carousel. Young people dancing the twist. The Castle Guard soldiers put on Pickelhaube helmet. Onslaught of the Castle guard. Police attach shut-off cable. Mr Egenthal asked Sweden to the Khrushchev visit, (original sound). Khrushchev leaves the ship (total) behind him is Nina Chruschtschow, welcome by Prime Minister Erlander (total). That took stand (total). Khrushchev and Nina Chruschtschow (total) welcomed government officials. Khrushchev speaks on his arrival interview (total). Children with bouquets of roses. Khrushchev is situated the children (total) drive through the streets (total). Streets in Stockholm. Waving Swedish flag. Khrushchev goes next to Gustav VI Adolf (total) between them is the interpreter.
02. June 17. Young people marching to a commemoration of the victims of the June of 17 in Ratzeburg. Transparent "Indivisible Germany", speaker is a Senate Director a. D, from Berlin (interview). Meeting in a Hall in Mölln. Speaker Senate Director a. D. from Berlin. Torchlight, Carlo Schmidt at wreath-laying ceremony. Willi Brandt at wreath-laying ceremony. Flame in sacrificial Bowl before Berlin flag. Gerstenmaier as speaker (half total) Erhard as a speaker (half total). Berlin population at Kennedy square (total). Lahiri speaks interview (half total). Writing on a meadow "17". June! Don't forget the other Germany." Walkers on the shore of the Havel. Coffee House visitors in the open air. Cars on the highway. Girls slip on a water slide into the water. Campsite. Beach full of beach chairs, man eating poultry. Woman eats sausage. Can watch a straw hat. Watchtower and wall. Before that a statistical curve about the proportion of the population that will spark the reunification for the main keep, Willi Brandt speaks (original) half total, wall and watchtower. Bricked Windows on houses. Man on the floor goes along the wall.
03. the "Kieler Woche". Sailing boats at sea (total). Lübke on a ship at the opening of the Kiel week., beckoning. Sailors at the feeding of sailing. Sailboats at Wendemannövern.
04. windjammer regatta from Lisbon to Bermuda. Windjammer (total). Sailors on the deck of a windjammer. Aerial photographs of windjammers on the Atlantic Ocean.
05. singer Michèle Torr (Paris). The are de Triomphe (total). Michele Torr has a suitcase on the road. You turn your suitcase in a House and closes the door. You cook on old-fashioned cooking stove and drinking from a bowl. It is on tape. She's sitting on a couch before a doll. Vocal samples. She takes the doll on your lap, your mouth (big). Singing lessons at a singing teacher, who accompanied them on the piano and improved them. Hands on the piano. The Barber who cuts the hair off her and under the hood. Her smile of mirror image. During a stroll in the shoe store to try on shoes. Jn different dresses and hats and poses. At the photographer. Mixer with a Schallplattenaufnähme. Michèle Torr from the microphone. The sound engineer's starting character. Michele sings Torr (large) record, her face. She is (totally) from all sides come young men on them, they raise on the shoulder.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Brandt, Willy ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Chruschtschowa, Nina ; Egenthal, Peter ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erlander ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Gustav Adolf VI. von Schweden ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Schmid, Carlo ; Torr, Michele
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Hands ; Interviews ; Flags ; Leisure, recreation ; musical instruments ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Portraits ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sailing ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Dance ; Buildings ; Military ; Holiday ; aerial photographs ; Entertainment, festivals ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m in the Center: Khrushchev in Sweden midsummer Khrushchev arrival camera: Seib considerations: June 17 camera: Rieck, Seib, Pahl, Seib, Vlasdeck, Rau, Luppa the sports report "Kieler Woche" camera: Rahim windjammer from Lisbon to Bermuda origin: Pathe news portrait singer Michèle Torr/Paris origin: Pathé journal final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 981/1968