UFA-Wochenschau 414/1964 30.06.1964
01 Robert Kennedy in Berlin. beckoning people behind barrier. Robert Kennedy shakes the hands of the people (half total). Robert Kennedy in addition to Willi Brandt in the stands prior to the Schöneberg Town Hall (total). Crowd with waving arms raised (screen-filling). Robert Kennedy speaks half total (production sound). Review of John F. Kennedy "to my matchmallow I shall leave a note". Clapping audience. "Ich bin ein Berliner", Bildfüllend photographed crowd, dive-bombing with your hands from the top. Unveiling a plaque to John F. Kennedy by Willi Brandt (total). Crowd at Kennedy square.
02 1964, Berlin Film Festival cars drive on water-drenched Kurfürstendamm. A man runs over road with deep puddles. Movie posters. Sidney Poitier (large) Grete Weiser (half total) the Begum (large). Camera people. Marianne Koch (half total), waving flags in front of the ruins of the Memorial Church. Mario Adorf (large) are signing autographs. Albert Saenz (half total) Hildegard Knef gives autographs (half total) out of the car. Fans of the car are being urged by two policemen to the page. Film award (large). Minister of the Interior Hermann Höcherl film award presented Paul Hartmann (total). Elisabeth Flicken shield bows with film award and bouquet of Roses (half total). Hermann Höcherl film award presented Wolf hard (total). Hale in addition to patch shield (half total) 3 Bremen: earned film employees. Certificate will receive the certificate for long-term affiliation with the film industry, anniversaries. Dr. Albrecht Enders speaks (total and large) actuality, Hermann Enders (half total).
04. Studio mirror "The great Freestyle". Lighting in the Studio, stagehands molded with hose on artificial ice surface. Director of photography speaks through voice, before Marika Kilius and Hans Jürgen Bäumler come the Ballet on the ice surface (total), dance with the Ballet. Cameraman in front of camera before the reflective ice surface, Director Franz Antel interrupts the scene and gives instructions Kilius/Bäumler (total). Original sound. Cameraman (large) repetition of the scene.
05. documenta III in Kassel, Cairn. Foot of a worker with a truck, the stones are smooth. Painting on the pavement. Poster "documenta" in settings, feet beyond the pavement. Women's legs and legs of the man come to the pavement (trick). A plastic legs. Eyes and nose (large) chest of a sculpture (large) Transfokator return, all plastic, Transfokator plastic man, hands and arms of the plastic. This woman, modern sculptures. Eyes of a viewer. Ms. Meier Dennighoff speaks (original) next to one of your tubes sculptures made of stainless steel. Moving tip aluminum tubes. "Frankfurt spring from concrete" a walk-in sculpture for a Frankfurt School. It speaks the artist Hajek. (O) large. Young girl goes through the plastic. Transfokatoraufnahmen point and circle paintings. Piano stool and piano (painting). Plastic chains and film strips. Spinning and sounding Mobilé. On the face of a beholder of light and shadow play.
06. Deutsches Derby in Hamburg Horn. The to abrasion grandstand in Horn (total). Ladies with big hats among the guests. Horse head with white protective belt above the nose (large). Man with Homburg and Monockel. A racehorse is run on the reins. Foreign Minister Schröder raises his binoculars to his eyes, (large). False start (total) 2 horses caught up in the star band. Start (total). Genghis Khan is at the top. The horses run on the camera and in the bow. Leader in the arc before clover leniency. Leniency goes into the lead in the HomeStretch. Zank walks outside and leads. (Slow motion) Bickering and leniency, in slow motion, in the run-in to the finish. (large). Schröder takes the Ferngals of the eyes (large). The wreath is hung around the retreating Zank. Head of the winning horse (half total).
07. ZL 753 see accident story no. 10 (eyes)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bäumler, Hans Jürgen ; Adorf, Mario ; Antel, Franz ; Die Begum ; Brandt, Willy ; Enders, Albrecht ; Enders, Hermann ; Flickenschildt, Elisabeth ; Hajek ; Hart, Wolf ; Hartmann, Paul ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Jerschke, Günther ; Kennedy, John F. ; Kennedy, Robert ; Knef, Hildegard ; Koch, Marianne ; Meier Denninghoff ; Poitiers, Sidney ; Schönhals, Albrecht ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Kilius, Marika
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; close-ups, detail ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; festivals ; filmmaking ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Reviews ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Animals (except dogs) ; Transport: public transport ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; Art ; Works of art ; traffic ; Exhibitions ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m in Robert Kennedy in Berlin focus on camera: Pahl, Jansen and Arndt 1964 Berlin Film Festival camera: Pahl, Seib, Arndt Bremen: earned personnel film camera: Rieck Studio mirror "gr. Freestyle"camera: Vlasdeck considerations dokumenta III in Kassel camera: Rieck sports report 95. Deutsches Derby, Hamburg-Horn camera: Stoll, Rieck, Jürgens, basic accident story no. 10 (eyes) final mark 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 683/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 131/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 678/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 86/1951
Welt im Bild 25/1952
Welt im Bild 203/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 832/1966