UFA-Wochenschau 415/1964 07.07.1964
01 re-election Lübke as Federal President. Adenauer upon arrival to the presidential election. He's waving the stairs up (total). Onlookers outside the East Prussia Hall in Berlin. Lübke goes the Bell in the room (total) in addition to Carlo Schmidt that staircase is ringing up, (total), Gerstenmaier. The Assembly (total). Erhard sitting next to Adenauer with ballots in hand (total). Adenauer before the ballot in the election (half total). He casts the ballot in the ballot box. Willi Brandt throws slips a., then of Erhard. Under the present Justice Minister books (total). Gerstenmaier in conversation (half total). Adenauer (half total). The ballots will be distributed from the ballot box. Counting. Gerstenmaier Lübke asks whether he took the choice (original sound) Lübke: "I suppose the choice". Slamming present (total). Erhard crossed his arms before him. Lahiri speaks (original) total. Camera people. Lübke leaves the East Prussia Hall next to Carlo Schmidt (total). Accumulation of onlookers. Lübke and wife Lübke depart in an open car (half total).
02. de Gaulle in Bonn. de Gaulle comes down the stairs (half total). Handshake with Erhard (half total). Marines posted rifle set eyes to the right. de Gaulle goes next to Erhard by the door of the meeting room (half-total). Camera people. At the round table of Foreign Minister Schröder Erhard and Kiesinger (total), de Gaulle sitting next to Couve de Murville. The meeting. Ung (total), de Gaulle leaves his car and welcomes Adenauer (half total). Young photographer Get up (half total) Queen Excluder, de Gaulle and Adenauer, de Gaulle speaks (original) size. Erhard (large) handshake between de Gaulle and Erhard (half total).
03. Film Festival Berlin 1964 onlookers on the street. Erhard goes to the movie theater for the premiere "time of the innocent" (half total). Lübke goes through people trellis (half total) in addition to Wilhelmine Lübke. Bow of the actor on the stage. Schröder smack next to Lübke and Wilhelmine Lübke (total). Eric Schumann bows (total). Erhard, smack next to wife Lübke. The performers leave the stage.
Tray with glasses of champagne. Dragon (large) drinking Heinz from a champagne glass. Kai Fischer (large). In the discussion of Mende and Peter Carstens(halbtotal). Band playing in old-fashioned suits, waitresses in long dresses with white aprons, waitress with tray (large). Sausage seller. Girl with pink in the plunging neckline (large). Twist. Thomas Fritsch dances with Helga Lehner (large) on the dance floor dancing Sidney Poitiers (total) among the dancers. The filled dance floor (total).
Entrance to a horse-drawn carriage at the Berliner Waldbühne. Quartet with cord beards and old-fashioned hats singing men (interview). Old fashioned bus. Polka in historical clothes. Hubert from Meierink sings (original sound) in old soldier uniform. Singer with feathered Hat sings (original sound). Match Fireworks.
04. horse show in Aachen. Admission of the pus. Winkler, Schockemöhle Schridde riding side by side (total). Spectator with flower hat (total). The course (total). Schockemöhle on Freiherr jumping obstacle. Pretty spectator with hat. Nelson Pessoa jumps on Gran gesture. He is 5 piers d ' Inzeo jumps on Posillipo. On the course of Hans Günther Winkler on Romanus. Merely a monarch under Miss Drumond Hay denied an obstacle. Captain Walker (Switzerland) on the course. Hermann Schridde jumps on Ilona (slow motion). Otto Ammermann jumps on Servus (slow motion) and will be the winner. Viewers are behind the barrier. Admission of the winner Otto Ammermann to the awards ceremony (total).
05. Water Ski Championships in Traben Trarbach. Water skiers at the start. Slalom water skiing on the Moselle (total). The Moselle (total) views of boat with water skiers in the tow (total). Fall of a racer. Figure running... Runner falls on a spin on one leg (half total). Fall of Knight. Jump in slow motion. Knight let go of rope and falls, Sandy in slow motion.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Ammermann, Otto; Adenauer, Konrad; Brandt, Willy; Bucher, Ewald; Carstens, Peter; Drache, Heinz; Erhard, Ludwig; Fischer, Kai; Fritsch, Thomas; Gaulle de, Charles; Gerstenmaier, Eugen; Kiesinger, Kurt; Lehner, Helga; Lübke, Heinrich; Meierink von, Hubert; Murville de, Maurice Couve; Poitiers, Sidney; Schmid, Carlo; Schröder, Gerhard; Schumann, Eric; Drumond-Hay; Inzeo d', Piero; Pessoa, Nelson; Schockemöhle, Alwin; Schridde, Hermann; Weier, Hauptmann; Winkler, Hans Günter; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen; cameramen, cameramen; festivals; fire protection; Fire Brigade; filmmaking; Women, mothers; Political events; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness); 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside); Dance; Military; Events; water skiing; Surfing; Viewers and audience; Fire brigade; Military; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m this week re-election of Lübkes as Bundespräs.
Camera: Pahl, Seib, Jansen de Gaulle in Bonn camera: Rieck, reason, Jürgens, Luppa focuses on Berlin Film Festival 1964 a) "Time of innocent" b) universal fixed camera: Pahl, Seib, Arndt c) film ball camera: Pahl, Seib, Arndt d) forest stage the sport report horse show in Aachen camera: Luppa, basic water Ski Championships in Traben-Trarbach camera: Rieck, Jackson finally brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 47/1950
Welt im Film 48/1946
Eine Reise nach Mexiko
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 104/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 830/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 231/1954
Ein Wochenende in New York