UFA-Wochenschau 417/1964 21.07.1964
01 Lübke on 20 July. Policeman stands next to the flower-filled Memorial to the victims of the July of 20 in Berlin (total). Lübke is accompanied by the Memorial. (total)... Lübkeggeht to the wreath and associates the loop. (total), face of the police officers (half total). Lübke before the Memorial standing (half total from behind). Wreath loop "The President" (large). The flower Memorial (large).
02. 20 July 1944 - Wolf's Lair, Hitler's headquarters. Image of Colonel von Stauffenberg (large). Hitler, Göring and Keitel with other officers at military meetings in the Führer's headquarters. Drawing of the place and the planning of the assassination. Destruction after the assassination attempt. Negotiation before the Volksgerichtshof (total). Interrogation of Maj. Stief by Freisler. (total), large swastika banners on the walls. Ruins of the leader headquarters Wolf's Lair in East Prussia.
03. Barry Goldwater. Election train in the United States. (total). Scranton rides through the city (total). Henry Cabot Lodge in the crowd. (total). Eisenhower, waving between people (total). Rockefeller on lectern (total). Goldwater next to his wife (total). Election posters (image-filling). Papal conclave (total). Mrs. Smith waving, total. Smith, Rockefeller posters posters. Goldwater next to the American flag (half total). Goldwater, speaking, great. Confetti.
04. Star fighter. Soldier aircraft engine in flight school in ever. Air force soldier on the plane. The Super Star Farah F 104 G. feet climb up the stairs to the cockpit. The pilot includes the aircraft cockpit. The star fighter rolls at the start. Home of the jet fighter and flight. Start from 2 star fighters. Loops of the Starfighter. Landing, parachute land unfolds. The aircraft is on the ground. Rotating radar device (large). Recording on the radar screen. The illuminated runway in the dark. Burning nozzle of the aircraft in the dark. Launch and flight of a Hunter At night.
05. Gorch Fock, tall ships in New York. Tall ships in the port of New York (total). Among the spectators of Adlai Stevenson (half-total). The Gorch Fock (half total). Fireboat with fountains to the reception. Entrance of the Gorch Fock in the Hudson. Clapping spectators on the Broadway side of the road. Parade of tall ships crews on Broadway. The masts of the Gorch Fock (large). Americans on the deck of the ship to visit people in the conversation with the crew, sailor (large), Hundemascottchen in the lifeline "of the Gorch Fock."
06. Hamburg jumping Derby. 2 horse heads, clamped against a car. The rider knocks the neck which horses chomping paddock. Entrance of a car. Nelson Pessoa, swing from head to toe. A horse snorts. Alwin Schockemöhle saddle square in the conversation (total). Madame Givaudan skips training obstacle with Caribe. The winner of the Fahrderbys comes with his car at a gallop by the ceremony. Woman with flower hat (large). Peter Schmitz jumps over an obstacle (slow motion) on fee. He is 4. Hermann Schridde jumps on lecturer and makes the single O-error ride. Hermann Schridde on the mold mate IV goes down the wall and jumping the final obstacle, Comrade poses an obstacle. Helga Köhler on Cremona jumps against the wall and falls from the horse. She holds Cremona at the reins. Bernd envelopes on Thorn alone. The horse crashes with the rider. Lutteur stops before the obstacle after the great wall and discards his rider d ' Oriola. A Bundeswehr soldier helps him back on the horse and he's riding on. Peter Wandschneider Get up on happy II the great wall. The horse doesn't want down, then goes, but does not skip the following obstacle. Schockemöhle jumps with his horse after the great wall against the obstacle. He is 2. Nelson Pessoa jumps with Espartaco. (Slow motion). He is viewers 3. smack (total). Hermann Schridde on lecturer at the award ceremony. Lecturer recedes before the oak wreath, which is to be attached to him. Sajith on lecturer (half-close)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Eisenhower, Dwight ; Göring, Hermann ; Goldwater, Barry ; Hitler, Adolf ; Keitel, Wilhelm ; Lodge, Cabott ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Rockefeller, Nelson ; Scranton ; Smith, Jill ; Stauffenberg von ; Stevenson, Adlai ; Stief ; Givaudan, Arline ; Köhler, Helga ; Kuverts, Bernd ; Oriola d', Jonqueres ; Pessoa, Nelson ; Schmitz, Peter ; Schockemöhle, Alwin ; Schridde, Hermann ; Wandschneider, Peter
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Justice ; Flags ; aircraft ; Parades ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Political events ; Radar ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Reviews ; Shipping ; Ships ; Sailing ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Animals (except dogs) ; Debris ; Mascot ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m the flashback Lübke on July 20 camera: Pahl, Arndt 20 July 1944 Wolf Hill (Hitler's headquarters) origin: Polkronika at the heart of Barry Goldwater origin: Metro wide reportage Starfighter B [...]of the [...]
Sports reportage Gorch Fock, wall Jammer N York origin: Metro, Portugal Hamburg jumping Derby camera: fire, final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 223/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 338/1956
Welt im Film 33/1945