UFA-Wochenschau 418/1964 28.07.1964
01 Adschubey in Germany. Schadowstrasse Düsseldorf with shops and Office of the "Rheinische post". Adschubey in the Conference Room of the "Rheinische post". He sits at the negotiating table, (total). Sign "Do not disturb" flares up. Lighting behind a headlight. Adschubey (large) and at the negotiating table (total). A tape recorder is turned on and running. Adschubey totally speaks (interview). Rotating camera lens (large). Director of photography with camera (half total) in the front of the Palais Schaumburg. Adschubey goes to a reception with Chancellor Erhard (total, from behind, are combing). Smashed windshield of the car driven by Adschubey.
02. Khrushchev in Poland. 20 years of communist Poland. Khrushchev drive next to Gomulka in an open car waving through the streets of Warsaw (total). Plane parade. Upward-looking spectators. Marines parade. Polish soldiers. Waving a Panzer soldier Get up Ulbricht, Khrushchev and Gomulka in the stands (total), whole and greets when passing, passing tanks with rockets. Took of frantic female associations. Gymnasts with balls March past. Mass demonstration of Turner and gymnasts (total and close) 03. The beef well in Munich, in the port of Montevideo thick stone blocks with a crane on a ship are being loaded. The crane operator. The stone on the deck of the vessel. The sculptor Professor Henselmann in his Studio (total). Model of the cattle group in a smaller version. Professor Henselmann working with his students on large blocks of stone and transfer the dimensions from the model to the final size. View Street in Munich (from above), a crane lifts figure of the cattle group and transmits them to the fountain. Road sign "Cattle market". The cattle Group about the fountain (total). Munich's Mayor bird to speak at the inauguration (half total). Clapping spectators on the course. Houses in front of the towers of the Church of our Lady.
04. Studio mirror "Winnetou" and "The Witcher". Pierre Brice as Winnetou and Lex Barker as old Shatterhand ride galloping horses (total). Lex Barker (half total). The Director Harald Reinl (total) gives him instructions. The makeup artist brings the wig by Pierre Brice, Winnetou, alright. Karin Dor as a Chief's daughter Mira (half total). Karin Dor shoots with a bow and arrow (large). Director Reinl (total) takes the arrows from the target. Battle of the Indians with horses (total) crashes a horse and the rider falls. Tacked horse without a rider.
Director Albrecht Vohrer during shooting in Berlin. (half total). Man shoots gun in the dark during shooting of the film "The Witcher". Man walking in a dark corridor. Joachim Fuchsberger climbs over a roof and jump off. (total). Repetition of the scene. Joachim Fuchsberger adheres to the gutter. His hands and legs to win the attempted stop. Cancels the gutter. Joachim Fuchsberger falls on a balcony, beside him, Siegfried Lowitz falls. Talk to young girls, that comes out of the door. You talk interview about the Witcher (half total). Joachim Fuchsberger will tell the audience who is the magician. Siegfried Lowitz keeps him the Shut your mouth (big).
05. parachuting in Leutkirch. Hand folds parachute (large), the folded Fallschrimpaket (total). A helicopter of the army starts. Fallschrimspringer in the helicopter. Bounce, figure jumping with Offnungsverzögerung. The parachute unfolded after 30 seconds, man sees the ground with binoculars upwards (large) Lady with binoculars. Landing a Fallschrimspringers in addition to the crosshairs. Landing in the crosshairs, groups target jumping. Man with a larger telescope on the ground. Dprung of the parachute from the plane photographed. A jumper with parachute on the ground at the landing (half total). Landing is measured. The parachute (large).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adschubey ; Barker, Lex ; Brice, Pierre ; Chruschtschow, Nikita ; Dor, Karin ; Fuchsberger, Joachim ; Gomulka, Wladyslaw ; Henselmann ; Lowitz, Siegfried ; Reinl, Harald ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Vogel, Joachim ; Vohrer, Alfred
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Gymnastics ; cameramen, cameramen ; skydiving, skydiving ; filmmaking ; Parades ; Political events ; Shipping ; Ships ; sporting events ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Accidents ; accident prevention ; Buildings ; Art ; Works of art ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m Adschubey in Germany focus on camera: basic Khrushchev in Poland/20 years communications. Poland origin: Polkronika the study of the beef well in Munich camera: Vlasdeck film news Studio mirror "Winnetou" camera: Vlasdeck Atelier mirror "The Witcher" camera: Pahl the sports report parachuting Leutkirch camera: Jackson, Vlasdeck final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 374/1957
Welt im Film 119/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 24/1950