UFA-Wochenschau 419/1964 04.08.1964
01. German-French youth camp in Berlin 1964 opening of tent (large). Young man comes out of the tent and calls by a spokesman for the wake-up. The tent place (total). Boys see from a tent, boys come in training suits out of the tent. The car wash. Hand turns on cock. The boys wash up side by side. A boy when brushing your teeth. "Shaving - rasoir" sign. Reine is one above the other, inserted by Sockets in the shavers. The young men shaving, among them a Negro. A boy is combed before the mirror. Butter on bread puts young people at the breakfast in the dining room, hand. A boy biting into the bread. 2 young people drinking out of paper cups. Map with drawn wall. Finger moves along from the map. French boys in tracksuits. Soccer (large). Hand picks up the ball. The young people playing fist ball (total). Table tennis. The young folks at gymnastic exercises, hull flexing. Chess game with figures (large). Chess players (total). Boy post card writing. Young people stand side by side and sing. Hands on guitar (large). A foot in sandal beats clock (large) 02. farewell to Churchill. Churchill (close-up) Churchill shows V sign (half total). Churchill stands next to Lady Churchill and shows V signs (half total). Big Dipper with stander reverses. Churchill sitting in the car and waving (total). The Parliament building (total). Presentation of his portrait in Parliament. Churchill speaks. Among the listeners of Eden. Churchill speaks about his image (original sound). The image (large). Lady Churchill is Churchill photographers on the street (half total) with cigar (large) around him. A photographer (large). Young man is (totally) dissipated by 2 policemen. Douglas Home is (totally). Photographers hold up their cameras, in addition to Douglas home, Harold Wilson stands (total, far). Photographers outside the window of Churchill. Churchill waving behind the window (half close).
03. Ranger VIII. flight to the moon. Moon behind clouds. Start an Atlas rocket At night with Moon probe Ranger VIII. Moon (large) flying rocket.
04. highways Minister Weyer police helicopter. Aerial view of a motorway cross near Cologne. Flying helicopter. Aerial view of a highway in North Rhine-Westphalia. Minister Weyer in the helicopter (large). Double-lane highway traffic. Keep the cars. Police push the car from the highway (total). Bright blue (large) motorway traffic. Helicopter. Car wreck on the side of the highway. The traffic floods past. The helicopter lands on a square. Rotating propeller of the helicopter (large). Minister Weyer (total) rises out of the helicopter and shaking hands with a police officer. Minister Weyer speaks (interview, big) through highway traffic in North Rhine-Westphalia, Dreispuriger highway traffic. 2 policemen stand at the side of the highway and traffic.
05. blacksmith. Horse-drawn carriage driving on a highway. A horse runs at the reins. The blacksmith stands the hoof of the horse, man caressing the head of the horse. The blacksmith at work. The Horseshoe will be forged to print. The iron is nailed on the horse. Head of a mold, who turns around and looks back. Man rides on the road in a VW over who stands with wheel tire on the side of the road.
06. Nürburgring race. Grand Prix of Germany. Race car driving in the image (large). Race car on a bend on the Nürburgfing (total). Helper shows racer on plate round number b. passing. The Americans Bucknum in a Japanese Honda on the box. Phil Hill (big) John Surtees (big) start the car (total) entry in the South stand (total) In the race the Ferrari of Surtees (total). His car in the carousel. A race car with engine damage is rolled away. Trintignant Frenchman shoves his Wagenüber the finish line. The champion of John Surtees drinking from a large cup (total)
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Bucknum ; Churchill, Winston ; Weyer, Willi ; Hill, Phill ; Surtess, John ; Trintignant
United States ; London ; Holland ; Berlin ; North Rhine-Westphalia ; Poland ; Nürburgring
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Camping, Campinger ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; cameramen, cameramen ; child care, education problems ; Education, youth ; Leisure, recreation ; motor sports ; Unfallstories ; Political events ; Police ; Rockets ; Reviews ; Animals (except dogs) ; Accidents ; accident prevention ; Buildings ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Holiday ; transport questions ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Gastronomy ; Astronomy ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m the week German French. Youth camp Berlin 1964 camera: Pahl farewell by Churchill origin: Pathe news Ranger VII, flight to the Moon origin: Metro highways, Minister Weyer police helicopter camera: Zimpel, Brandes blacksmith origin: Polygoon Nürburgring race, Gr. PR. v. Dtld. camera: basic end brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 290/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 714/1963
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 193/1953
Stresemann - Tonfilm-Interview 1925
Welt im Film 345/1952
Wiederherstellung der Ordnung in Finnland durch finnische Weiße Garden und deutsche Truppen
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 403/1957