UFA-Wochenschau 427/1964 29.09.1964
01 accident story no. 9 (long hair) ZL see 766/8 02. Soccer: Eintracht Frankfurt - Hertha BSC 3:1 crowd, full-screen. Playback of the Berlin striker. Frankfurt Defender receives the ball and gives him forward. Playback of the Berlin players and shot on goal. Goalkeeper Loy keeps. Spectators blowing trumpet. The Frankfuter players before the Berliner Tor. Schämer scored for 1:0 (slow) goalkeeper Fahrian throws himself in vain after the ball. Young man rips the hat from his head and movements firing in. The Berliners stormed straight forward. Goal for Hertha BSC passed goalkeeper Loy. Viewers throw up your arms. Goalkeeper Fahrian runs out the gate and Frankfurt striker misses him a gateway to 2:1 (slow motion). Slapping woman among the spectators impetus from the midline by Hertha BSC Berlin. Pass to the outside. Frankfurt come in possession of the ball and shoot up to 3:1.
03. De Gaulle in South America Venezuela: de Gaulle stands salute with hand on the CAP plane (half total). Cannon fires salut-de Gaulle greeted President Leoni (total) sitting in the cars de Gaulle, in addition to President Leoni (total). de Gaulle beckons from the car surrounded by bodyguards. (half total).
Columbia: Space in Bogota (total) music band marches on (half total). Girl in white dress waves before women. Bodyguard walk next to de Gaulle, who is in the car. de Gaulle beckons, standing in the car (total). School children waving flags, de Gaulle before microphone (adding half the side back, half-close).
Ecuador: Three generals and an Admiral stand side by side with their wives at the airport in Quito, de Gaulle greeted the Admiral and sitting next to him in an open white car (total). People running beside the moving car. de Gaulle drive in the car, on horseback accompanied by guard (total). Beckoning people, screen-filling. Running masses (from behind). de Gaulle speaks from the balcony (side, big). People waving on a monument with a cross. Interpreter speaks in addition to de Gaulle, de Gaulle handshake with the Admiral. (half close) Slamming people (half close) 04. funeral of Otto Grotewohl. Crowd, screen-filling, on the road, before the Hall, in the Grotewohl is laid out. Flower Hall. People walk past the coffin of Grotewohls. Ulbricht bowed before the coffin and turns to be a guard of honour beside the coffin. Grotewohl in the coffin during the lying in State. Faces of past rising people. That took stand stands to attention. Next to the flag-bearers, soldiers lower the sword. Soldiers carry the coffin. Ulbricht goes next to the coffin. Coffin is moved on a gun carriage from military vehicle. Crowd on the edge of the road. The funeral procession with vehicles from the top photograpniert. Ride to the cemetery. Ulbricht goes next to members behind the coffin.
05. people's Chamber session DDR/Stoph. The present rise. Stoph, close to half in addition to clapping participants, for appointment as the successor of Grotewohls. Stoph in speech (half close). Slamming participants of the meeting (total).
06. father Lalla in Hamburg. Father Leppich speaks out (interview) the backdrop of backs on the stone embankment in Hamburg. Close-ups of Fr. Lalla. Father Leppich goes through Hamburg. His previous legs, his head. Jungfernstieg with rising people. Head of father of Lalla's. People and cars around him in motion. Speaking (large). Gestures of his hands. People walk down stairs (VW-Werk). The legs father of Lalla's precede his shadow on the pavement, that sheds light. Road with cars. Father Leppich goes alone against the traffic flow at the side of the road.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Viet Nam ; Children ; Women, mothers ; Football ; Political events ; Police ; Religious events ; sports audience, sports spectator ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; Cities ; Deaths, funerals ; Transport: public transport ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Military ; transport questions ; Viewers and audience ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m accident story no. 9 (long hair) football Hertha BSC and Eintracht Frank.
Camera: Pahl, Wiers de Gaulle in South America origin: Gaumont funeral of Otto Grotewohl origin: DEFA East German Volkskammer / Stoph origin: DEFA father Lalla in Hamburg camera: Seib, Brandes, Rau final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 95/1947
Welt im Bild 46/1953
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 982/1968