UFA-Wochenschau 428/1964 06.10.1964
1st taxi murder in Bonn. Driving taxis (roofs of cars). Taxi ride (screen. Long row of taxis in a row on a highway. Street in Bonn. Road sign "Imperial road". Parked Ford Taunus (large). Hand opens car shock. Steering wheel and dashboard. Taxi drivers gather to support the family of the murdered taxi driver. Girl puts money in the life-size and wife. The wife of the murdered taxi driver sits with her 3 children around the table at dinner. You feed their infant son on her lap (large). Little girl seen newspaper, (large). Boy playing with toy cars (large). Two men with Bild-Zeitung. Front page "This is the taxes killer" 'Adenauer calls death penalty' poster car "Death penalty". Hans Rosenbaum, taxi driver speaks on the topic of "Introduction of the death penalty" (interview). Professor Carlo Schmid speaks (original sound) Friedrich Kühn, CDU, speaks (original) Carlo Schmid speaks (interview).
02. Lufthansa departure Tokyo. Plane ticket to Tokyo on luggage. Baggage cart with luggage from aircraft. Walter Knoop is waving on the Lufthansa plane. Airplane door closes. Flight of the machine.
03. Olympic preparations Tokyo. Alwegbahn. Tokaidoexpresszug. The highways. Drive on highways. Door of the luggage room of the airplane goes up. Man with disinfection apparatus molded floor and stairs of the aircraft. The Olympic horses are coming off the plane, among them Neckermanns Antoinette. Street of Tokyo traffic, buildings of the Olympic village. Skiers trained on the road. 2 Negro runner in the endurance training. Handball game. Japanese girls in school clothes on the sea shore. Athletes set their sailboats. Sailing boat is loaded. The teams move into the Olympic village. before the German carried no flag, only the sign of "Germany". The Olympic flag is hoisted on the mast. Waving flags of the Nations on poles and Olympic flag.
04. world youth meeting in Moscow. Heads (large) including Negro by participants at the world youth meeting. Speakers at microphone. Participant clapping. two young men embrace. Negro speaks. Children go through. the aisles of the Hall to the stage. Participant clapping rhymisch with high hands. Khrushchev (total) in Gallery. On stage sings a chorus, the girls in white dresses (o). Silhouetted in the background flag with a Communist. Emblem. Audience faces (large) total of the Hall.
05. rolling stones. Long shot of the Hall with raptured teenagers. Sin member of the band the "Rolling Stones" (large) stretches out the tongue. Faces of the Rolling Stones with long hair. The young people coming to the event. Door "Dressing Room" opens. The "Rolling Stones" in the make-up and changing rooms. A young man plays on the guitar, one attached to the shirt his cuff links. Fan mail on the table. Appearance of the Chapel (total). A tape player slaps and dancing on the stage. Screaming girls. Face of the guitar player and singer with striated sweater. Percussion players. Girl throws hysterical hands in front of her face. Long shot of the Hall with young people. The Rolling Stones go next to a highway, one runs fast forward out of the picture.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; Railways; Interviews; Justice; Children; child care, education problems; Education, youth; Flags; Musical events; Olympics; Toys, toys; Cities; Animals (except dogs); Deaths, funerals; Buildings; automotive engineering, automotive; Welfare, aid agencies, care; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Viewers and audience; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m taxi murder in Bonn camera: Luppa Lufthansa-flight + Tokyo camera: fire Tokyo origin: Knoopfilm world youth meeting origin: Sovkino rolling stones origin: Pathe news final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 283/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 990/1969
Das Erfurter Gespräch - Treffen Brandt-Stoph in Erfurt
Welt im Film 196/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 240/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 306/1955