UFA-Wochenschau 433/1964 10.11.1964
01 Sabre present Adenauer at the Academie France - French guard. Car drives through gate prior to the Eylsee Palace. Adenauer beckons at arrival at the Elysee Palace, Adenauer is entering the building. Reporters from the steps of the Elysee Palace. Adenauer enters Hall next to de Gaulle. In addition to them of Madame de Gaulle and Adenauer daughter RIA. (total). Dome of the Institut national de France. Building exterior and Interior, busts and pictures of famous French. Meeting participants rise Adenauer (total) in conversation with Fracois Poncet (great). Adenauer enters lectern (total) and giving thanks speech, reads the speech from (original sound) (Germany France collaboration). de Gaulle smacking back (total). Listeners applaud. Adenauer bows (total).
02. Hospital St. Georg, Hamburg - headlights of cars At night, frontal, cars turn corner. Drivers get out of accident car. Warning lights are turning, and shield "Salvage". Casualty is carried on stretcher, in the inclusion of the hospital finger on button press to call doctor. Doctor listens with receiver reputation. Casualty is placed on the examination table, Pfleger drives up stretcher, fills sister cum doctor examination. Illuminated sign "Operation" lights up. Hands take off rubber gloves. Doctor Dr. Claus speaks Zander (big) original sound. Rotating warning light of the car of accident, casualty is moved to the hospital, stretcher is drawn from salvage vehicles. Additional feet of doctors. Reporter wearing woman between them on the hands. Cars drive through crosswalks. Traffic and moped riders, riding between cars in gaps in the zigzag course. Doctor and nurses investigation. Operation lamp lights up. Device for artificial respiration. Front seat of a car with a steering wheel. A policeman next to verunglücktem vehicle. Woman on a stretcher with hands in front of the face. Shield 'Recording' finger presses elevator button. Sister pushes the stretcher in the elevator and closes the door.
03. accident series No. 11 see fakirs and nails into the Board, ZL 772.
04. mannequin Bettina Lauer - mannequin Bettina Lauer at the fashion photographer (large), your pictures in a catalog. Bettina Lauer fashion drawing. Her husband breaks a draft. Bettina Lauer thinks fabric dress, behind her husband stands. Bettina Lauer sits at the desk in the House suit, her husband. Bettina Lauer rises head to a fabric store cupboard. You select roll of cloth. Bettina Lauer with evening dress and fur, with evening coat. She takes her young son on the arm that runs on it. Close-up of Bettina Lauer and son. Bettina Lauer with evening suit, with deep back cutout. Little boy sitting on a Chair. Close-up Bettina Lauer, smiling.
05. German art motor sport Championships in Ulm - on a ball is a Board. On the shoulders of a girl of who balances on the Board, another girl makes a Handstand. Smacking viewers. Turner makes one-armed Handstand and goes to hands, hands go up stairs. Gymnast turns standing on one arm. Turner upside down on the head of the Untermanns. Untermann continues. Turner in the tooth slope his feet hanging Untermann. Turner turns into the tooth slope. Clapping hands. Hands rub up with magnesium. Gymnast on pyramid rises upwards. Pyramid of gymnasts. Man pyramid. Gymnasts bowing.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Medals, awards, honors ; Portraits ; Accidents ; Transport: public transport ; accident prevention ; Buildings ; Cultural events ; Art ; Medicine ; Military ; transport questions ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Start point 7, 6 m in the center of Adenauer in. d. Academie France camera: Luppa, Vlasdeck origin: Gaumont report the week of Unfallktankenhaus St. Georg, Hamburg camera: Rau, fire accident series No. 11 / fakirs & nails into the Board the portrait model Bettina Lauer camera: Rau sports report German art motor sport Championships, Ulm camera: Seib, Zakariah final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 197/1956
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 118/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 423/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 480/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 923/1967
Wiedersehen mit Deutschland