UFA-Wochenschau 434/1964 17.11.1964
01. the portrait: Heinrich von Brentano - by Brentano, great reading. Brentano sounds records. Brentano has a porcelain figure from a display case. Head of a police officer, with the CAP salute (large) hand. Brentano entering building (half close) he gives the hand Heuss (half close). Brentano's in addition to the British Queen Mother. Cameramen with swiveling camera (half close). Brentano at John F. Kennedy, talking, sitting, from rentano to Nehru, who gives him fire for his cigarette. Brenatano in addition to Mikoyan for signature. Brentano speaks (original) close to half (East-West tensions). by Brentano front pillar Temple. (half close) by Brentano elephant mounts. Elephant ride. by Brentano himmt book from his Bookshelf. Close up of him reading.
02. Poland - report. Organist plays the organ. The organ (tall) stained-glass windows of the monastery of Częstochowa (large). Community in the House of God. People go across the street. Car and pedestrian traffic. Go young Poland and poles. Faces of young Poland (large). Jazz drummer, Polish parade: parade rocket cars, tanks, troops, aircraft. Legs of female military personnel beyond the pavement. Young woman in military uniform pushes a stroller. 2 female soldiers salute with the hand on the CAP. Gomulka, close to half goes in the company (half close) 2 young Polish women in traditional costumes present him with bread plate.
Jazz band. Young people dancing, pictures at an exhibition. Map of Polish Hitler Youth corridor - German soldiers on border barrier - Marschierende. Young people go through the exhibition, pictures: German soldiers face Poland with high hands - German soldiers with rifle and dead bodies.
Warsaw in ruins in 1945. Tubes fly through debris. Reconstruction. New school, today houses, aerial view of Gdańsk. Wroclaw city image. Original construction of Warsaw, apartment blocks. Ferris wheel revolves. Gymnasts at the onslaught with balls. Gymnasts clap the hands over the head when onslaught. Dance demonstration of a dancer in the tight shirt. Theatre scenes are loaded. Conductor (large) conducts the choir. Singing choir. Priests blessing procession in Częstochowa. Gomulka dancing at harvest festival. (half close) Organ and organ player in Częstochowa. Hand paper airplane throwing out window, the paper plane flies over the Street between the houses.
03. Kennedy ä quote. John F. Kenney-stills as. Bilduntegrund for his words: "the new Europe of the West must exert on the peoples in the East a growing attraction. The wind of change is blowing across the iron curtain across. '04 Hamburg gymnast Christel Lahrs. 3 gymnasts at gymnastic exercises, put your hands in the game of movement. The gymnasts beat the wheel. Her feet constantly. The 3 gymnasts sitting in the circle, the feet sideways against each other, and bend your upper body to the side and to each other.
Christel Lahrs in floor exercise. Armstand backward and rollover. Jump and one-armed Handstand rollover. Jumping exercises. Balancing Act. The flick flack in slow motion. Christel Lahrs turns on uneven bars (big, slow motion).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; Parades ; Police ; Portraits ; Religious events ; Special reports ; Cities ; Dance ; Debris ; Gymnastics ; maps ; People ; Military ; transport questions ; aerial photographs ; Construction ; Exhibitions ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- the portrait for the death of Heinrich von Brentano origin: archive material our neighbour Poland origin: archive material Kennedy quote camera: fire origin: reproductions of the study Hamburg gymnast Christel Lahr camera: Seib, Brandes finally brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 366/1952
El Mundo al Instante 1062/1984
Welt im Film 194/1949
Welt im Film 116/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 105/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 730/1964