UFA-Wochenschau 435/1964 24.11.1964
01 de Gaulle in Strasbourg, crowd picture filling in place. de Gaulle running motorcycle escort, standing in an open car (total). Guard posted sword (large). de Gaulle in historical flags. Parade groups. de Gaulle Get up stand (total). Panzer parade. de Gaulle waving from the balcony, which is covered with a French flag crowd is (totally). de Gaulle speaks (interview) (building a European Europe). de Gaulle sings the Marsellaise. de Gaulle shaking hands of the population of crowd.
02. landslide in Tyrol. Alpine landscape. Mountain stream runs through military service. People clean their homes, mudslide penetrates through Windows. Did the residents outside the door. Man carries a child on her arm and runs over the bridge. Austrian soldiers deployed to protect of the population. Excavator (large) lifts mud. The river ache out of his bed pushed, passes between the houses. Soldiers in the water standing clear inventory from the houses. There's soldier works in the raging river. Soldier with drill drills into the rock. Demolition. Large FIR is like. Flooded land after the natural disaster.
03. animal shelter in Hamburg, South Road. Swan, large, with glued feathers, trying to land to rise. Head of the Swan (large). Swan is on the road. The Swan is rescued by the animal welfare car of Tintin. Drive trucks steeples of Hamburg (frontal), in the background. Dog experienced over lies on the road. Tintin car carries the Federal, wrapped in a blanket. The dog is on the treatment table at the vet. The dog in the cell in the animal shelter. Ducks swim in pond (total) with dog on the leash goes through the shelter man. On both sides of the long cells. Man sees through grid cell. 3 young Boxer dogs (large). Dog is washed in the bath under the shower. Dog head (large) rabbit head (large). (Half close) monkey (large) faces of people see birds of prey through grid. Dogs behind cage bars. (tall) young girl goes 2 black cats with CAT on the arm. Woman wearing small dog in the bag. Squirrels jump from basket to freedom in Ohlsdorf.
04. Soccer: Munich 1860 - Werder Bremen 3-1 - Spielscenen. Shot on goal for Bremen. Goalkeeper Koutaibi vergblich throws himself after the ball (slow motion). Viewers (large) shakes his head. Viewers holding hands in front of the face (large). Spielscenen. Goalkeeper Koutaibi leaps for the ball, let him fall and grabs (slow motion). Munich before the Bremen goal. 2 players fall over each other (slow motion). Viewers laughing with gold tooth (large). Shot on goal for Munich on goalkeeper over 1:1 (slow motion). Flags are waved on grandstands. Goalkeeper Koutaibi goes with arms raised before his goal, Bremen goalkeeper keeps ball (slow motion), viewers with fur hat (large). Bremen striker has an effort on goal. Koutaibi catches the ball, fronting Tor Munich. Ball rolls past in the gate keeper. (Slow motion) 2:1 for Munich. Munich striker hits post. (Slow motion). Viewer shows bird (large). Shot on goal for Munich (slow motion) 3:1 VIIIth to the grandstands to be moved. Flag image filling.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Dogs ; Disasters ; Football ; natural disasters ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Blasting ; Animals (except dogs) ; animal welfare, animal welfare ; Military ; transport questions ; Welfare, aid agencies, care ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Dogs ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Documents de Gaulle in Strasbourg camera: Seib origin: Gaumont landslide in Tyrol camera: Vlasdeck, Hafner origin: Austria report of the week shelter Hamburg, South Road camera: Rieck sports report football Munich 1860 / Bremen in Munich will camera: Vlasdeck, reason, l. final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Der mißglückte englische Handstreich auf Zeebrügge
Die Schlacht zwischen Aisne und Marne
Welt im Bild 112/1954
Haile Selassie in Deutschland
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 878/1966