UFA-Wochenschau 436/1964 01.12.1964
01 SPD Party Congress in Karlsruhe. Waving flag of SPD. Rangers between parked cars. Willi Brandt's arrival, (half close) Erler shut his car door and enters the building (half close) Carlo Schmid welcomes Brandt and Wehner, who sit at the table (total). Brandt (profile, large) Erler (close-up) Wehner (close-up). The assembled SPD delegates (total). Wehner speaks interview (large). Slapping delegates. Throw in ballot box with inscription SPD delegate ballots to the election of the party's Executive Committee. Brandt, Wehner and Erler, rises (total). Brandt on the lectern before picture Kurt Schumacher (large). Brandt speaks (interview) big, he scratches himself with his finger on the neck. Brandt, Erler, Carlo Schmid, Annemarie Renger, Helmut Schmidt, and others standing, total.
02. Erhard at the Junge Union. Slamming participants upon arrival of Erhard, Erhard (total) big speaks (interview). (Settlement with the SPD) 03 Churchill's 90th birthday. Image of Churchill (large) picture Churchill as a young man, leaflet from the Boer War: 25 pounds for the head of Churchill. Churchill as a young man, gets out of his car. Churchill on the inspection of the tanks. Churchill is supported by an enthusiastic crowd on shoulders. (Speech extract from his speech to the English people, where he calls for the fight against Hitler) Original sound. The English coast. Aircraft bombadiert ships. Hitler greeted Mussolini at the station. Burning houses after bombing At night. Churchill goes through Trümmr of Coventry, (total). Churchill sitting next to Roosevelt on battleship, a Chorale Churchill at Montgomery in El Alamein singing (total). He is v oak showing (total). Churchill, sitting drinking from a glass. Churchill next to Montgomery with Navy hat. Invasion of the French coast. Churchill next to de Gaulle in an open car, moved into liberated Paris. Churchill is between the British Royal couple on the balcony of Buckingham Palace. Churchill with light cylinder. Churchill painting during the holiday. Churchill at the opening of Parliament. Churchill next to Lady Churchill settles on glasses and reads, (half close). Churchill welcomed Queen Elizabeth Lady Churchill and Prince Philipp with kiss on the hand, behind him. Churchill carried on his chair. Churchill behind the window of his home in Hyde Park Gate.
04. the Congo - white hostages in Stanleyville). Belgian paratroopers carry wounded on a stretcher. Aircraft rolls out. Damaged car with murdered, Negro run with white cloths. Covered bodies with blankets. BEF age hostages prior to departure. Plane taking off. Returning welcome Prince Albert of Belgium at the airfield in Brussels At night for the arrival of the liberated King Baudouin and Queen Fabiola. Fabiola with a small child on the lap (total). Verwundeter is carried on a stretcher into the ambulance, Red Cross vehicle drives off.
05. toys - kids study. Dolls turn. Child with a stuffed animal. Teddy knits. Teddy (big). Laughing child's face. Fluffy dog, with rotating eyes on and mouth walking to. Dancing bear. Toy train. Toy car. Boyish, laughing, great. Aircraft Rotary spinning propeller, rocket engines, steam engine mink in the model with blood circulation, bone hand moving. Intermediate cuts: Faces of boys, observing, seriously, laughing, in various studies.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Albert; Baudouin I. von Belgien; Brandt, Willy; Churchill, Winston; Elizabeth von England; Elisabeth II. von England; Erhard, Ludwig; Erler, Fritz; Fabiola von Belgien; Gaulle de, Charles; Georg VI. von England; Hitler, Adolf; Montgomery, Bernhard; Mussolini, Benito; Renger, Annemarie; Roosevelt, Franklin Delano; Schmid, Carlo; Schmidt, Helmut; Schumacher, Kurt; Wehner, Herbert
Sachindex Wochenschauen; civil wars; Children; Flags; Escape; Refugees; Political events; Reviews; Toys, toys; Unrest; automotive engineering, automotive; War, prisoners of war; Kissing, kissing scenes; Military; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; Military; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m in the center of SPD Party Congress in Karlsruhe camera: Rau, Vlasdeck Erhard at the Junge Union camera: Jürgens, Luppa the flashback of Churchill's 90th birthday origin: Pathe news more than words of Congo (white hostages in Stanleyville) origin: Belgavox future toys camera: Seib origin: Eclair, archive children study final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 143/1948
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 450/1958
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 87/1951
Welt im Bild 89/1954
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 244/1954