UFA-Wochenschau 437/1964 07.12.1964
01. the Pope in Bombay. Aircraft Air India rolls out. Pope Paul, standing on the stairs, spreading both arms (totally). Children waving flags. The Pope welcomed Prime Minister Shastri and President Radhakrishnan (half close). The Pope welcomed Mrs Pandit Lakshmi (Nehru's sister). The Pope (half total) alone. Radhakrishnan alone (half-total). President Radhakrishnan Get up and shaking hands with the Pope. (total). The Pope is accompanied by crowd (total) the Pope face of a praying nun (large) kneeling with folded hands down (half-close). Trudy Christ figure and altar. The Pope's blessing by the amount (total). Crowd, screen-filling. The Pope on speaker's podium (half close). The Pope spoke microphones (half close) the Pope makes the sign of the cross.
02. Technical University Berlin - Institute for aircraft construction - machines in the Institute. Students work on the machines. Voltage samples push for material, plastic material, to explore its ductility. Pointer (large) show the pressure. An alluminium alloy Rod ripping (large). Hand lever turns, turns propeller in the wind tunnel. Wing models are tested in the wind tunnel. Water-flow channel. Wing model is exposed to the flow. Vortex in the water are shown with grains. Model of a fin boat in the hands of the Institute's Director Professor Heinrich Hertel. Whiz in the model. Professor Hertel repeats (original sound) over the newcomer hub spotlights are on the sides of the vertical flight below folded.
03. the kiss on the hand. Dance students in learning a dance in dance classes. Erhardt is Ladybird Johnson kiss on the hand. Churchill kisses the hand of Elizabeth. Mende kisses the hand of Mouna Hussein. Carlo Schmid kisses the hand of Wilhelmine Lübke. Prince Philipp are Fabiola kiss on the hand. Lübke is Farah kiss on the hand. Producer of Laurentis is Soraya kiss on the hand. Porcelain figurines representing the kiss on the hand. Pictures from the period of the Rococo style with Handküssen. Dance teacher teaches his students about the execution of the hand Kiss (original sound) young lady at a - garden party kissing man hand. Young man gives hand kiss on the station of a young lady and presented her with flowers. The instructor introduces the kiss on the hand. Dance students stand in a row over and the men kiss the hand the women one at a time.
04. Christmas market in Nuremberg - Church illuminated with Christmas figures. Children see on the street upwards, boy with Knit Beanie CAP is worn on the shoulders of his father. Stalls at the Christmas market with Christmas decorations. Sausages on the grill at the sausage stand. Christmas stars, child's face.
05. Santa Claus, Santa Claus speaks (interview) go to a small girl who comes to him, another girl and boy to Santa Claus. Children in anticipation, to entertaining (large). Children with colorful Christmas bags. Boy with boots, filled with candy.
06. boxes in Cologne: Norbert Grupe against Joseph Syoz (France). Norbert Grupe, "Prinz von Homburg" called in shirt sleeves and vest and hat. Grupe will decrease Gold Bracelet, and attracts pocket watch from the back of the hand. Garrett (large), he laces up to his box shoes. Garrett takes off the bathrobe and jumps into the boxing ring. His. Legs (large) through the ring immediately. Shock Exchange with Syoz. Garrett goes back before shock Syoz. Spectator with cigarette, Garrett takes on Syoz, which is drawn in the face. Referee separates the boxers. Shattered esicht of the French. Coach throws in towel for Syoz. Lac hndes young girl in the audience (large). Garrett goes as the winner by the King. Clapping audience.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Churchill, Winston ; Diba, Farah ; Elizabeth von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Fabiola von Belgien ; Hertel, Heinrich ; Hussein von Jordanien ; Johnson, Ladybird ; Lakschmi, Pandit ; Laurentiis di ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Paul VI. ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Radhakrishnan, Sarvapalli ; Shastri ; Soraya von Persien ; Schmid, Carlo ; Grupe, Norbert ; Syoz, Joseph ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Boxes ; Higher education ; Children ; Women, mothers ; Religious events ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Technology ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Christmas ; Science ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m at the heart of Pope in Bombay origin: film Division time and Technology Technical University, Berlin, inst. f. aircraft construction camera: Pahl Blithe chronicle the kiss on the hand camera: Seib origin: Archive observations Christkindlmarkt in Nuremberg camera: Vlasdeck Nikolaus camera: Vlasdeck the sports report boxes Norbert Grupe against Joseph Syoz, in Cologne camera: Basic, Jürgens, Zakariah final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche 48 (seit 1918)
Wer schlägt Hasegawa?
Bilder aus der Schlacht im Westen. V. Teil
Die Befreiung der Bukowina
Welt im Film 351/1952
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 77/1951
Welt im Film 2/1945