UFA-Wochenschau 438/1964 15.12.1964
01 Nativity Museum in Munich. (Comment by SIGI Sommer). Cityscape of Munich in the snow. Several children and women go in the Nativity scene Museum. Pan across crib figures. A visitor puts his glasses on (large). Nativity (large). Bavarian crib from the 19th century with the figure of Jesus as a child and his father, Josef Zimmermann, man with turban and paper roll. Flight of the Holy family from Egypt. Mary, Josef and the donkey on a barge. A Tyrolean crib. Mary and Jesus in the cradle. Dogs, cows, elephant. A boy goes from the Museum and run 02. Viet Nam report on the Court there Cannon tubes over (like war and peace together). Riot and Brawl on the street in Viet Nam. Kahn travels with soldiers on a river. Military vehicles drive through water. Soldiers in the jungle war run forward. Soldiers on the gun. Soldiers go through jungle. Soldiers go beyond narrow bridge over River. Inhabitants of Vietnam from cabins, woman with child in front of a hut. Helicopter on the ground with rotating screw. Verwundeter is transported. Red Cross car departs. Captured Vietcong rebels sitting together. American soldiers in a military base. President Johnson gives military advisers on the lectern (total) Johnson for Viet Nam Medal of honor (total). Handshake.
03. Berenice rocket. Control Panel. Settings of the Berenice rocket. Launch of Berenice rocket. Missile rises into the sky with a fiery tail.
04. NATO - command headquarters Brest. Turn radar screens on French warships. Aircraft fly. Guns fire at the Seemnöver by the French Atlantic fleet. Torpedo chasing through the water. Aerialphotography of Brest. Warships in the harbour. Ship in the dock, rotate lever to a door in the underground command center. Switch Board. Course in the efehlszentrale. Officers in the command post. Large rotating maps on the walls. Call naval officers, Navy Assistant provides markers on map. Sleeping room with beds one above the other. Cooking makes food with large ladle. Man with suit and gas mask sprayed off men. Investigations at the dentist's Office and to the examination table. Soldier running down hallways with alarm. 2 fire cars. Aircraft carrier. Plane takes off on aircraft carriers. Convoy (total).
05. loading of goats, goats go on Boardwalk in aircraft. The goats on a plane in the kill here. Goat sees through aircraft window, launching aircraft.
06. choice of the ugliest dog in Munich. Girl wears black Schnauzer on the arm. Woman leaves with Dachshund-like dog on his lap, Rauhaariger thick dog hanging tongue out of the mouth. The black Schnauzer goes beyond the runway on a leash, dog is gemssen with measuring tape. White fuzzy dog on the runway, large black mixed dog. Slughorn ugliest dog sitting in front of beer glass with sausage wreath as a collar.
07. almond operation by Ringo Starr. Ringo Starr surrounded by people (half close) photographers jostle and holding up cameras. Ringo Starr in the throng. (half close) Crowded around his car. The car drives off. Traders in the souvenir market holds the replicas of 2 almonds in the hands.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; civil wars ; Dogs ; cameramen, cameramen ; Medals, awards, honors ; Radar ; Rockets ; Shipping ; Ships ; Cities ; Animals (except dogs) ; Unrest ; Art ; Works of art ; Maneuver ; Medicine ; Military ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; NATO ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Entertainment, festivals ; Dogs ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m considerations Nativity Museum in Munich/SIGI Sommer camera: Vlasdeck report of the week report of Viet Nam origin: Metro, Gaumont time & technology Berenice rocket origin: Eclair Brest, NATO command headquarters origin: Gaumont d. Blithe Chronicle origin loading of goats: Polygoon the ugliest dog camera: Vlasdeck Ringo Starr, almond operation origin: Pathe news final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 858/1966
Welt im Film 234/1949
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 507/1959
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 990/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 2/1950