UFA-Wochenschau 439/1964 20.12.1964
01 local date in the Auschwitz trial at the concentration camp Auschwitz. Criminal files, screen-filling. Defendants go to trial. The judges table. User Geklater keeps pass in front of his face. Review: The Auschwitz camp. Concentration camp prisoners go on the Court (total). Barbed wire fence and electrical pole. (large) Survivors behind the barbed wire. Faces of survivors (large). Headlight in the camp oven in the crematorium, gas chamber. Armbands, cuffs, striking tools, shoes of victims, tooth brushes, hair, dresses, kids dress, dolls. Dead. Prisoners in convict clothing. Writing about the camp "Work free power". Wreaths before the black wall of the execution. The camp with the barbed wire fence (total) judge, public prosecutor, Defender and defendant at the Loklatermin.
02. speech Adenauer at the end of the year. Mercedes reverses. The Federal House (half close) Adenauer enters the building. Adenauer also reads the "Wise as serpents". Adenauer (large) talks about the events of the last year of (production sound).
03. Atelier mirror: "they called him gringo". Camera. Illuminator with headlights. Cameraman on the camera. Director gives instructions. "Atelier mirror:"Golagräbermolly"Karin Baal (large) from poster Goldgräbermolly", Anneliese Rothenberger, walking (half close). Anneliese Rothenberger sifts through sieve premiere in Munich gold dust: "Among the vultures". Traffic At night in Munich. Police officer waving a traffic. Front of the Malthäser Palace in Munich with movie poster "Among vultures". Indians goes through people trellis before the movie theater. Stewart Granger (total) is the premiere. Police push back the fans.
Atelierspisgel: "weekend in Zuydccote". Film crew on the French Atlantic coast. Belmondo is a bandage around the leg bound (half-close) soldiers, fighter aircraft. Soldiers throw themselves to the ground, bombs are thrown, burning military supplies, cars, guns.
04. Christmas in southern France, Vercors. Husband and wife go out the door of a farmhouse. Farmers from Vercors going on the road. Farmers go down across a meadow. The peasants go to church. Farmers cross at the entrance to the Church. Bauer rolling cigarette. Farmer's wife knits, knitting hands with knitting socks (large). Bauer read the papers in the Church. Woman cuts bread. You eat. Bauer drinking from a bottle. The cross with Jesus. Child sleeps on the Pew. Bauer spreads to whistle. (large). Farmers play cards. Pan over the altar, including children play on the floor. Farmer plays accordion, mother gives her baby the bottle. Baby with bottle (large). Figure of Mary with the child. Young couple (large). Woman's candle on the altar. The farmers in the Church to get up. The priest enters. Praying and singing peasants. The priest blesses the Congregation. The Church At night.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title 7, 6 m the topic of week origin: vis news, Polkronika, KLT. Zusammstellg. Concentration camps Auschwitz concentration camp answers Adenauer's speech at the end of the year camera: Luppa, Jackson movie news Studio mirror: they called him Gringo camera: Pahl Studio mirror: Goldgräbermolly camera: Jürgens, fire Studio mirror: see vultures camera: Vlasdeck Atelier mirror: weekend in Zuyd [...]Cote with Belmondo origin: Pathé journal reflections Christmas in southern France, Vercors origin: Gaumont final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 275/1950
Welt im Film 118/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 5/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 521/1960
Der Feind hört mit
Welt im Bild 175/1955
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 901/1967