UFA-Wochenschau 442/1965 12.01.1965
01 flag handover to the Bundeswehr military band playing, totally. Lahiri is in addition to the front from hassel, total. Flag-bearer, half-close. Lahiri speaks interview in addition to von hassel: "you remain aware that the symbol alone provides no tradition. Our German people has the bitter and painful experience must make that under abuse of symbols real tradition was falsified and disparaged, to serve the injustice and despotism. Tradition is not exhausted in appearances and symbols, it remains fruitless if not worn by genuine civic responsibility and by the desire to preserve the moral reason experiences of mankind and to pass on." The flag carrier, great. Soldiers present the rifle. Customs officers. Lübke presented a Bonn Regiment the unit's flag. Parade of the force with the flag before Lübke, total.
02. Johnson speaks before Congress "State of Union" Johnson's arrival in the Congress to the speaker's podium. Slamming members of Congress. Johnson outlines the guidelines of the foreign policy interview, half close: "with the Soviet Union we seek peaceful understanding. That can lessen the danger to freedom. In Asia communism wears a more aggressive face, we see that in Viet Nam. Why are we there? We are there first because a friendly nation has asked US for help against the communist aggression."
03. Saigon - crisis pictures from Viet Nam. Crowds on the street. Anti-American demonstrations, Vietnamese soldiers. Weeping Vietnamese woman sitting on the road.
04. Austria: sleep Center - fight against insomnia man yawning crosses the road. Pedestrian power on the road. Man wallows sleepless in bed. Drill at road construction works, great. Woman turns around in the bed. Pedestrian power. Man lying in a crumpled bed. Traffic on the road. Sleeping people, total. Man lying with your head at the foot of another. In a hospital in Graz, an electronic sleep device is connected to patients. A sister sits on a patient sleeping mask. Woman with sleep in the bed. Sister closes the door.
05. research on nicotine damage hand offered cigarettes, other hand takes a cigarette from box. Young man catches a cigarette. Pedestrians with a cigarette in his mouth. A worker smoking. Wife smokes great. Man puffing away the clouds of smoke. Technician in a laboratory in Hamburg weighs cigarettes in a bowl. The moisture content of the cigarette being tested in an apparatus. Trash next to each other in investigations. Cigarettes are connected in an automatic smoke machine. Laboratory technician put the cigarettes with lighter. Glowing cigarette tip, great. A lab assistant, great face. Technicians from stills, to check the ingredients of the cigarette concentrate. Hand takes little white mouse out of a cage. The mouse sits on the pan. Technician records the weight of the mouse. Cigarette concentrate is drizzled on the back of the mouse. Mouse in a cage, large.
06. Baden Baden: Sportsman of the year the participants of the event sit at long tables and clap, total. Will is on the stage cow pasture, total. He speaks, half close to the original sound. Cow pasture on the shoulders of his supporters after returning from Tokyo. He won 3rd place in the election. The float of Hans Joachim Klein at the swim meet in Tokyo (archive). Hans Joachim Klein, half close behind microphones in the election. He wins the 2nd place. The table Willi Hanson village sits, totally. He Get up. Mrs Hanson village, close to half in addition to Werner Fütterer, close to half and clapping. Holdorf speaks, half-close. His 1500 m race in Tokyo (archive). The winning team of the year of the Berlin rower Quad on stage. Minister of the Interior Höcherl talks. Laughing and clapping audience. Hale handed over the prize Peter Neusel. Peter Neusel with shell, great.
07. Düsseldorf: skill driving rotating wheels of a car. Cars drive on the ice surface and turn, as practice for winter trips to Monte Carlo.
08 women's skiing in the Grindelwald Heidi Schmid Biebl on the downhill slope. It is 3. Heide Zimmermann runs and 2. Christel Haas / Austria, WINS. Timekeeper in quotes. Special slalom. Therese Obrecht in the special slalom. It is 3. Marielle Goitschel in the run. It is 2. Heide Schmid Biebl runs and WINS. With this win, she wins also the combination victory. Heidi Schmid Biebl after the run, half close, laughing. Man with checkered Hat looks into his camera.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Höcherl, Hermann ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Fütterer, Heinz ; Holdorf, Willi ; Klein, Hans Joachim ; Kuhweide, Willi ; Neusel, Peter ; Obrecht, Therese ; Schmid Biebl, Heidi ; Zimmermann, Heidi
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Demonstrations ; Hands ; cameramen, cameramen ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Photographers ; Townscapes: Australia ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; Animals (except dogs) ; Men ; Medicine ; Military events ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Testing ; Foreign policy events ; Listener ; Jobs ; Viewers and audience ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m the current Chronicle of Fahenübergabe (Lübke) camera: Luppa, strong Johnson State of Union origin: Metro Saigon - crisis origin: Metro time and technology sleep Center / Austria gymnastics instead of sleeping pills origin: Austria, Pathé journal research about nicotine damage camera: fire origin: Pathé journal the sports report sportsman of the year camera: basic skill driving camera: basic ski in the Grindelwald origin: Cine journal final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 78/1951
Welt im Film 93/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 630/1962
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 510/1959
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 47/1950