UFA-Wochenschau 445/1965 02.02.1965
01 Klaus Doldinger, musician silhouette of a man with a bass violin on the shoulder, which crosses the bridge, underground train station. 4 jazz musicians beyond the street, cars driving past in the foreground. Faces of youthful audience, great. Klaus Doldinger with saxophone, half-close. Piano player, drummer, Negro with the bass violin. The Chapel, total. Klaus Doldinger with saxophone, big. Big girl profile. Bassist, great hands of bassists in play, great. Hands of the drummer, hands of the piano player, hands by Klaus Doldinger. The Chapel, total. Bass is bass violin. Young men behind the car passing by in the foreground. Bassist is walking down long street with the bass violin on the shoulder, alone in the image, to the rear.
02. French ski fashions young people sitting around fondue pan. Dancing young people in ski hut. Young girl with long wide pants sitting. 2 mannequins undress coats and demonstrate one-piece swimsuits. Girl jumps into swimming pool. Mannequin with coloured anorak and matching hat. Ski Hat over his eyes with recessed eye holes.
03. cross-country skiing race man with beard and starter on skis. Man is hangs in the Starter wife. Feet rise in ski bindings. Small toy gun shoots kick-off. A field of many skiers will start, total. The skiers in cross-country skiing. Skier with a lost ski. Ski runners run in a row. Break with hot drinks. Skier passes through the target, half-close. 2 older Bavaria go between parked cars, from the back, half-close.
04. St. Moritz: World Cup four-man bobsleigh on the bobsleigh track in St. Moritz. Germany II. will I. 4. Italy on the railway. You will be 2. Launch of the Canadian Siegerbobs, half-close. Ride of the Siegerbobs Canada I. through the curves.
05. Vincennes: trotting race the Prix d ´ Amérique start a trotting field with the home machine. Heads of spectators, screen. Trotting horses, half close, viewers with binoculars. Hans Frömming in the Sulky, waving as the winner, half-close with the Mare Ozo.
06. funeral of Winston Churchill laid out the coffin of Churchill in Westminster Hall. 4 officers as a guard of honor. High candle candelabra. Weeping woman. Indian wearing a turban. Flag is at half-mast. People queue in front of Westminster. People walk past the coffin of Churchill. Tower of Big Ben shows before 10: 00 big ¼. Marines drive the coffin of the Westminster Hall of St. Paul's Cathedral. The front of the Cathedral. Arrival of Russian Marshal Konjew, half-close. General de Gaulle, Queen Juliana and Prince Bernhard, Princess Margareth and Lord Snowdon. Prince Phillip, Queen Elizabeth and Prince Charles on arrival. The funeral procession, total. The coffin will be carried on the shoulders of soldiers, totally. Clement Attlee, goes the family when entering the Church as war comrade of Churchill before the coffin. Lady Churchill with her son Randolph, behind the daughters of Sarah and Mary. The mourners in the Church, total. Queen Elizabeth, Prince Philip, Prince Charles and the Queen Mother in the Church, total. The top of the dome of St. Paul, great. The coffin will be carried out. Queen Elizabeth, the Royal family and the tips of the States on the steps of St. Paul. De Gaulle, half close, Lord home and Harold Wilson, half-close. Gun salutes from the Tower Bridge. The coffin on the barge with the honor guard. Cranes of the port of London before the Tower Bridge. Jet fighter squadrons.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Attlee, Clement ; Bernhard von Holland ; Prinz Charles ; Churchill, Randolph ; Doldinger, Klaus ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Home ; Juliana von Holland ; Konjew ; Margaret von England ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Snowdon ; Wilson, Harold ; Frömming, Hans
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bobsleigh ; Hands ; Flags ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; Musical events ; Ski, skiing, ski jumping ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Dance ; Deaths, funerals ; harness racing ; People ; Transport: General ; Microphones ; Outlander ; winter pictures ; Fashion ; Buildings in Europe ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m study Klaus Doldinger, jazz musician camera: Pahl sports report French ski fashions origin: Pathé journal race in bad Tölz camera: Vlasdeck four-man World Cup, St Moritz origin: Cine journal trotting Prix D'AMERIQUE Vincennes origin: Eclair documents Churchill (laying out and ceremony) origin: Pathe news final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 416/1958
Wir kennen sie nicht
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 559/1960
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 896/1967
Rückkehr von verwundeten Austausch-Gefangenen
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 285/1955
Welt im Film 209/1949