UFA-Wochenschau 446/1965 09.02.1965
01 68th birthday Chancellor Erhard's Erhard, Erhard wife and birthday guests on the terrace of the Palais Schaumburg. Musical Chapel of the Federal border police. Erhard, half close between guests. Trumpet blower. Drummers. Gossip Girl Erhard and the guests on the terrace. Adenauer occurs and congratulated Erhard, half-close. Adenauer welcomes Mrs Erhard. Adenauer's folded hands with rotating thumb. Erhard and Erhard, wife, big. A church dignitary congratulates Erhard. Erhard receives gift. Schröder, laughing, between well-wishers, half-close. Erhard between two little girls. Camera people with cameras. Erhard received fire and spreads a cigar. Alone in the image size.
02. South Vietnam crew enters military machine. Aircraft launch from aircraft carriers. Buddhists demonstrating with banners. Military marching on. Military distributes protesters. Weeping women. Vietnamese at prayer, total and half close. Buddhist student on the execution stake, total. The firing squad, from the rear. The collapsing student after the execution. General Khan, great at the table sitting behind microphones. General Khan is Vietnamese. A uniformed Vietnamese fighter, great face. This Buddhist monks on the streets, desperate monk.
03. women's curling championship road sign: Berchtesgaden - Bad Reichenhall. Snow space car driving through snow. Snow-covered cars. Women go with shade in the snow. Man sweeps his car from the snow free ladies at the curling, totally. Join the sticks on the roll. Several ladies when throwing, half-close. Judges measure distance of sticks with a tape measure. Lady laughing raises his arms to the side. Kiss for the winner of the EC of Tegernsee.
04. Berlin: International Horse Show of Hall course in Germany Hall in Berlin, total. Rider on horse behind closed doors before admission into the course. Alwin Schockemöhle is the bridle of his horse Baron and speaks to him. He is in sugar and leads him out of the box, half-close. Young girl from the seat stands up on the grandstand. Schockemöhle on the course, half-close. Baron breaks a barrier. Schockemöhle is 6 Piero d' Inzeo leads his horse out of the box, half-close. Piero d ' Inzeo on the course. He uses his horse Lutteur 4 D head ´ Oriola. D ´ Oriola on the course, half-close. He is 3. Kurt Jarasinsky rises to Torro, half close and speaks. Kurt Jarasinsky on the course. Neckermann among the spectators, great. Jarasinsky wins the competition. On the horse at the award ceremony, half-close. The riders and horses at the award ceremony, total.
05. portrait. Charles Aznavour Charles Aznavour, great. Clapping hands. Aznavour at rehearsal before a music stand with a chapel. He sings, half close, actuality, behind him the Chapel, side ahead of the conductor. Aznavour, sitting at the piano, in the texts and compose, half-close. He writes down notes with long pencil. Beating drum mallets of a drummer. Charles Aznavour is on the sample and touches with the hand back on the neck. Close-up Aznavour. Aznavour contagious cigarettes and are one. Several close-ups of the singer. The conductor, great. Aznavour sings, actuality, beckons, wipes up the eyes. Laughing Aznavour. Aznavour, lively, at rehearsal with the band. Aznavour is alone onstage in a one man show. Under the clapping audience of Maurice Chevalier, big. Aznavour sings, standing behind microphones and bows in the light cone according to appearance, totally.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Aznavour, Charles ; Chevalier, Maurice ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erhard, Luise ; Azam, Khan ; Schröder, Gerhard ; Inzeo d', Piero ; Jarasinsky, Kurt ; Neckermann, Josef ; Oriola d', Jonqueres ; Schockemöhle, Alwin
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Federal ; curling ; Hands ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Musical events ; musical instruments ; Photographers ; Portraits ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Cups ; Military ; Crime ; Transport: General ; Currency ; winter pictures ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Jobs ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m the week 68. birthday Buka Erhard's camera: Starke, Luppa South Viet Nam origin: Gaumont sports photojournalism Championships in women's curling camera: Vlasdeck internal. Horse Show, Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt, Wiers we portray Charles Aznavour origin: Pathé journal final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 288/1950
Welt im Bild 20/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 724/1964
S.M. Hilfskreuzer "Wolf"