UFA-Wochenschau 448/1965 23.02.1965
01 Oberhausen: Kurzfilmtage writing short film festival Festival House. Inserts film projectionist (A 625). Spectators in Oberhausen, total and half close. Program Director Will Wehling speaks interview before microphone with UFA characters: "the West German Kurzfilmtag in Oberhausen aim for years, to make the international short film in all its manifestations. According to our Festival motto 'Towards the neighbours', we show movies from East and West. Oberhausen will also provide a weekly competition at the heart of the competition this year for the first time. We hope that through this competition will start suggestions for a better design of international newsreels."
02. Cologne: International household - and hardware fair bridge, in the background the towers of the Cathedral. Exhibition Hall with visitors. A dishwasher, large. Men look at the machine. A cake and fish together is pushed into an oven. Woman opens bottle with compressed air bottle opener. An electric can opener in operation. An electric bread knife. Woman on a multi purpose kitchen that cuts vegetables and grinds coffee. You can rotate meat pieces on skewers in grilled. Shoe shine machine. Electric clothes brush. Men clean their shoes with shoe shine.
03. cloud ball in Berlin look at dancing, total. Band playing with cow heads on the head. "March of the voters" with cow heads on the head. Caricatures of politicians on the walls. Leg by Festival participants forward starting at round dance. Men wear poster of "Election promises". Piano player with cow head. Girls in low-cut costume. Chapel in priest's clothes. Masks at the twist dance. Jazz band in priest clothes.
04. new French young people dance the hands klatschenden heads bouncing on dance floor with exercise. Then throw the dancing to the ground and moaning.
5th International swimming competitions start jumping from swimmers. Swimmers at the turn. Start of the 100 m breaststroke of women. Timekeeper watch on the watch. Klenie Bimolt before the German Uta Frommata and the American wins the Dutch Claudi Kolb. The winners embrace in a bathrobe. Start jumping from Philip Riker / United States, frontal, ZL. the men's 100 m smash. Swimming by Philip Riker in ZL. Turning the float. The winner is Riker / United States before Werner Friday from Bremerhaven.
06. Bremen: Football: Werder Bremen - Hannover 96 3-0 crowded 饺子馆 Weserstadion in Bremen. The players on the snow-covered square. Viewers with straw hats and inscription Hannover of 96 Werder striker shoots a corner. Game scenes in front of the Werder goal. Goalkeeper Bernhard parade, ZL. Spectators, half-close. The 1st goal for Bremen in ZL. Attack of Hannover. Bremen Defender prevents shot. Goalkeeper Bernard runs out the door and catches ball. Boys among the audience members chew gum. Matischak shoots up to the 2:0 scoring ZL to the 3:0 goalie Podlasly throws himself in vain for the ball.
07. Winter sports ski jumper on the Hill. Cinematographer track flight camera. Ski jumper. Curling. Bobsledder in the curve. Skier crash and downhill skiers ride through the target.
08 flight shadow of an airplane above the snow in the mountains. Shots of the snow-covered mountains from the plane. The pilot in the cockpit. The wing of the aircraft in flight over the mountains. Taken flight with built-in camera.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen; cameramen, cameramen; Cartoons; Carnival; Carnival; festivals; filmmaking; Football; Photographers; Swimming; Sports details, fouls; sports audience, sports spectator; Dance; Technology; diving; Art; Technology, industry; Cups; Social events; winter pictures; Listener; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen; aerial photographs; Exhibitions; Viewers and audience; Technology; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m movie news short film festival in the House of Lords camera: Jackson time and technology International hardware exhibition and furniture - camera: basic cheerful Chronicle cloud ball in Berlin camera: Pahl French dance origin: Pathé Journal sports report international swimming competitions camera: reason, fire, Rieck football: Werder Bremen Hanover 96 camera: reason, fire, Rieck winter sports origin: Gaumont Alpine flight origin: Eclair end brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 39/1946
Welt im Film 227/1949
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 1005/1969
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 314/1956
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 953/1968