UFA-Wochenschau 451/1965 16.03.1965
01 Dr. and limitation debate about National Socialist crimes the man of the week. Title: Image Ernst Benda. Dr. Ernst Benda goes with pipe with files in his office desk, half-close. Close-up Benda. In conversation with Justice Minister Bucher, half-close. Bucher, large, Benda, great. Benda enters the Chamber. Leaflet with swastika for limitation. The members of the Bundestag, total. Pan across the Chamber to the Federal Eagle on the front wall. Ernst Benda at the lectern, total. He speaks interview: "I am not in the position, and I confess it openly, I am not able to discuss this matter without passion. I mean, that this just quoted word "Passion" maybe used "we suffer his actual sense of the word". We are ladies and gentlemen, and with us all the people under this question - and we need To try using this passion to come, that is the right solution. "I want to say that this German nation but not a people of the murderer, and that must need for its own sake of, that it is not identified with these murderers be allowed but this people Yes, that it rather, clear said, can free themselves from them." Slamming members. The Government Bank, total. As a listener: Adenauer, half close, Bucher in addition to Mende, half close, Erhard, half-close. Slamming members total.
02. co-test and suction tube for exhaust our daily poison - title - car line. Car exhaust, great. Dense traffic on the road. Women in the Lübeck factory in the manufacture of the test tube. Cars snake standing in a row on the road. The tube, great. Machine at the factory for the production of the tube. Exhaust of a car, great. Measurement of exhaust gases. Policeman regulates traffic. Police officer speaks actuality, big, front of UFA microphone: "we are on the dangerousness of the co concentration in the air thus became aware, that especially in the summer, after a short time was bad different traffic posts, and they had to leave their posts." Since then set is the usage time No more obstinate after the roster, but after that, how long the post under certain weather conditions can hold on his post, without that he is carrying injuries." Police surrounded by cars. Pedestrians go across the street. Two women with a child by the hand. Professor Effenberger speaks actuality, big: "the children are particularly at risk in road traffic, which stems from the fact that they breathe their air from a level in which the exhaust gases are relatively undiluted. Therefore the co concentration must be also in this level higher than at the level of adult people." Child is sitting in a sports car. Exhaust gas emitted from trucks. Sport cart is pushed with child by Mrs. Customs officers at check-in. Leaking gas from exhaust, great. Ex Hau ster finds gas in higher layers of air. Cars driving in heavy traffic.
03. Hanover: School 2 male mannequins male mannequins by the Manneken to the mannequin - title -. Fashion photographer, total. Young man in Poznan, total. The man's head, laughing, great. Young man in fashion poses. Men show off fashion on the catwalk. Suit with light-coloured jacket and dark trousers. Bright coat. Man stumbles at the finish. Shoes and pants of the "male model". Head of a young man as a spectator, large. In mannequin school teacher shows the young men real action and attitude. Young audience, great. Men practicing posture and proper procedure. Walking with pendants in the hands. Walk with a book on your head. The teacher shows an older man how to properly take off the hat. The men in make-up. Man runs after eyebrow. Woman looks up behind "Elegant world". Women sit on chairs behind the fashion newspapers. The men walk past. Fashion photographers, total. Young man in Poznań.
04. Hamburg: Football international match Germany - Italy 1:1 1:1 for Germany - title - crowded ranks of the stadium. Crowded ranks of the people's Park Stadium, totally. Players on the field, total. Game scenes. The Italian winger Paskutti has an effort on goal. Slow motion. Tilkowski holds. Clapping audience. Fountain Meier is running with the ball. Young audience, great. Game scenes in front of the Italian goal. Beheads Küppers, goalkeeper Negri holds. Laughing audience, great. Konietzka beheads. The German team before the Italian goal. Disappointed Italians among the spectators. Defender curled the ball out of the gate. Penalty for the German team. Negri keeps the ball. Italians rush referee, which allows repeat penalty. Older man with Hat, excited, tongue between the lips, great. Goal by penalty. Audience raise hands total, photographed from behind. Game scenes. Players fall down. Fiercely gestured viewers. Laughing audience, great. Italian defender must from the playing field. Audience encounters the head Italian viewers. Goalkeeper Negri holds ball, ZL. Spectator with Beehive and headscarf, large. Goalkeeper Tilkowski is wounded and stays. Viewer shows bird. Italy scores a goal.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Border DDR/BRD, borders ; Industry ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Football ; Police ; Portraits ; Indians ; beauty care ; Schools, training ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Technology ; accident series ; environmental protection, pollution ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Men ; Technology, industry ; Cups ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Customs ; Fashion ; Jobs ; Industrial ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m man OVR the week Dr. Ernst Benda and statute of limitations debate. Tracking nat.-Soz. Crime camera: Luppa, strong, Pahl our daily poison CO test and intake manifolds for exhaust camera: Jürgens, Zakariah, strong of the Manneken to the mannequin school for male mannequins in Hanover camera: Jackson 1:1 for Germany football Germany/Italy in Hamburg camera: Seib, fire, Jackson, l. final brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 437/1958
Welt im Film 265/1950
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 147/1952
Welt im Film 362/1952