UFA-Wochenschau 453/1965 30.03.1965
01 CDU Party Congress in Düsseldorf title: on in the campaign--, Erhard waving behind microphones. Düsseldorf street scene with pedestrians and passing cars. CDU poster hangs on bridge. Total members. Dufhues at the lectern, great. Close-up: Lemmer, Seebohm. Blank; Adenauer; Crown; Barzel; Benda; von hassel. Gerstenmaier; Adenauer. Writing on the front of the Hall: CDU is about Germany. Hall, total, with delegates. Adenauer and Erhard going through the crowd, half-close. Slamming party members. Adenauer Get up and wave, half-close. Erhard, standing, waving, half-close. Erhard goes to the lectern, half-close. Erhard speaks interview before microphones, large: "I am Very much happy to be able to say that me both connects with the President of the French Republic, just after my last meeting in Rambouillet, a Very much friendly and trustful relationship." The same goes for the American President Johnson, and I also recently had opportunity to also trust talks with the British Prime Minister Wilson. And I'm sure that just the friendship with France is a stabilizing element in Europe and that the European integration on this basis has the safest basis quite about." Wife black main, big, Ms. Meyers, large, Josef Stingl, great.
02. Blue streak missile, England - Russian cosmonaut Leonov and Belyayev - Gemini spacecraft, United States title: the Welt(t)raumreise - image: rocket. Pan over the British blue streak missile at the launch base, great. The rocket launch and flight. The Russian cosmonaut Leonov and Belyayev go side by side on the airfield, completely. Beckoning people and children. Leonov and Belyayev embrace Brezhnev and Kosygin, totally. A ride through the streets, totally. People on the roadside with balloons, posters. Leonov and Belyayev with bouquets next to each other in the car, half-close. Leonov, attractive, half-close. Belyayev speaking, half-close. Leonov and Belyayev standing side by side, beckoning, half-close. The US astronauts young and Grissom in world space suits get out of car. Take an elevator to the space capsule. The cosmonauts in the capsule lying. Launch of the rocket. Johnson followed the flight of the rocket on the television screen. Pictures of the Earth and flying off the carrier rocket. Flying space capsule (trick). Landing a world space traveler with parachute into the Atlantic Ocean. Helicopter launching from aircraft carriers. Salvage a cosmonaut. Johnson on the phone, half-close. Grissom and young side by side, telephoning, half total. Salvage the mini capsule from the sea. The two astronauts half close.
03. happenings - Wolf Vostell, Berlin title: it was in the Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung – newspaper printing. Man spread sheet. Young people get out of cars, whose Türen are tied up with ribbons and knitting. Cars side by side on a place. Young man watering motorcycle with color. Paint bucket and smudgy man between the cars. Men lie in the car wrecks. Young men spray with color. One inverts the other paint bucket over the head. Wolf Vostell, in a car wreck, speaks interview: "the happenings are a form of conscious theater. In my form the happenings the audience is active involved with as the reality. My happenings To find Instead of in many places of the city, and I say life is art, art is life." Man watering car with color. Car in the car wash will be sprayed. Flying jet fighter. Nuclear explosion.
04. Grand National title: The big finish - title: audience. Different race visitors in Aintree, great. Two men are talking in sign language with the poor, two pretty women read in the program. Horse with saddle blanket Freddie, the favorite. The Queen Mother Elizabeth and Princess Margaret half close as visitors. Ascend the jockeys. Man looks through binoculars. Start, total. Jump over the first obstacle. Horses jump in jump over Becker's Brook. The Queen Mother Elizabeth siehtin the lodge through binoculars, totally. Jump over the moat. Reiterlose horse race with. Jockeys fall and remain there. Freddie with Jockey Pat McCarron and the American Horse Jay Trump with amateur Jockey Tommy Smith are ahead in the final stretch. Jay Trump WINS. The winner after the race. Jay Trump receives winner loop.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Adenauer, Konrad ; Barzel, Rainer ; Beljajew ; Benda, Ernst ; Blank, Theodor ; Breschnjew, Leonid ; Dufhues, Hermann ; Elizabeth von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Gerstenmaier, Eugen ; Grissom, Virgil I. ; Hassel von, Kai Uwe ; Johnson, Lyndon B. ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Krone ; Lemmer, Ernst ; Leonow ; Margaret von England ; Meyers, Franz ; Seebohm ; Schwarzhaupt, Elisabeth ; Stingl, Josef ; Vostell, Wolf ; Young, Roy ; McCarron, Pat ; Smith, Tommy
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Honors ; Domestic events ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Rockets ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Advertising ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Art ; Works of art ; People ; Cups ; Science and research ; Microphones ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Astrology ; Entertainment, festivals ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m at d. (election) battle of CDU Party Congress in Düsseldorf the Welt(t)raumreise blue Streake rocket (England) origin: Pathe News Russian cosmonaut Leonov and Belyayev origin: UPI Gemini - spaceship (United States) origin: Metro it stood in the FAZ happening, Wolf Vostell, Berlin camera: Pahl the big finish grand national origin: Pathe news final brand 3, 1 m.
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 8/1950
Welt im Film 191/1949
Welt im Bild 138/1955
Welt im Bild 158/1955
Welt im Film 213/1949