UFA-Wochenschau 454/1965 06.04.1965
01 Dr. Engelbrecht clean canvas - talk title: whipping boy film - image: illuminator on Spotlight. Front of the Palace of Europe in Duisburg. Zebra stripes are pedestrian. Holding a public discussion. Dr. Wolfram Engelbrecht of the Federal Association of cinema speaks actuality, big: "We turn against it, and I think that is our good right that you here attacking a sector of the mass media with a lump-sum verdict of expected maybe low resistance." If they go of our public life over to other areas, see about the illustrated press, and then you have to admit that there are excesses that extend far beyond that, what ever offered in a movie. We fight to the last, that it humiliated the film only because he is now declining, to a whipping boy. It has always said: Yes, the film corrupts the youth, the film corrupts people, crime rises, because the movie visit there. , For about five years the film is now declining ladies and gentlemen. But the youth crime continues to rise. You can make us today No more responsible, because you need to attract other factors of public life." Before him there is Dr. Engelbrecht. Listeners, half-close. Newsstand, total. Front pages of magazines with striptease girl. Record sleeves with scantily clad girls. Magazine. Atrocities, pictured in newspapers. Murdered lying in their blood. From newsstand magazines served a small boy. Clapping audience half-close.
02. German art Gymnastics Championships in Hannover title: the sport study - Turner during the jump. Turner jumps over boxes, ZL. Turner when wagering on horse, ZL. Bottom Turner. Gymnast on rings. Helmut Baum / Oppau, turns on the rings. Günther Lyhs turns on the parallel bars, ZL. Willi Jaschek turns on the parallel bars, ZL. Wili Jaschek turns on the pommel horse, ZL. Turner wipes stretching rod. Helmut Baum turns on the horizontal bar, ZL, and is 3rd in the overall standings Günther Lyhs turns ZL on the horizontal bar, and 2 Willi Jaschek turns on the horizontal bar, ZL, and became German champion.
03. Berlin: Europacenter title: city within a city - image: Europacenter. The Kurfürstendamm with old and new Memorial Church. The Europa-Center, photographed at an angle from the bottom. Aerial view of the center of Europe. The opening meeting. Total on the federal Treasury Minister Klaus Dollinger, lectern and Willi Brandt, half-close. Various settings and panning shots of the building. Expenses. People go in the yard. Flower plantings. The building, great. Aerial view, in the foreground the Gedächtniskirche. Mercedes star on the roof of the Europe Center.
04. Berlin: Playboy Rolf Eden title. What is a Playboy - image: Rolf Eden on couch. Trick: Appear on the pavement in a row: 2 sports car, clothes stand with suits, 4 girls. Rolf Eden, great. Rolf Eden offers girl, half-close, Kiss and kiss on the hand. Rolf Eden is sitting in a restaurant and gives interview: "Mr. Eden, what is a Playboy?" - "an unmarried man who looks good, has everything the others might only dream of everything does what To want do others maybe, which is always fun and above all, that takes nothing seriously." - "how describe your relationship to work?" - "I follow here the advice of my mother", which used to say, boy, work no longer than 3 hours, if you keep it you can." - "how to become Playboy?" - "Yes, you don't actually will's, one is born, thats just appeal as well, as it is called as a doctor or as Minister or musician, is just. You can have 100 cars, you can have 1000 suits or multiple women. If you just have the right conditioner not, you never will, you can not learn."-" facial of Eden, great at beauty massage. " Eden is located on the massager. Eden with cigar, great. Eden in the sweater, speaking in microphone, half-close. Candle bottle on the table, hand scrolls with money. "How is your relationship with the money?" - "I never know I How much in the bag or How much I spent. This is also very important. Mainly, it is enough that I must worry about the money just." Eden sits in place with money in hand, totally. "What role the women?" - "for me, women are the most beautiful, most desirable, sexiest Around the world. I don't know what I would do without the women. "Do you have I can decide Very much difficult for Which one women 20 years now, I try to To find a wife, but not succeed unfortunately and as a result I have many ladies who I meet and Yes, what can I say, the women are the greatest." - any mesh?"-"Yes, the scam is in my opinion the casualness always casual and be just never Very much interested in, so, with regard to women." - "cost women money?" - "Yes, but it's not so bad; I wouldn't say overly. Cost maybe A lot, maybe as a good horse in the month."-"where do you see the meaning of life?"-"I can see the sense in life, to do everything, which makes me fun to amuse me, how often, and so A lot. First and foremost I would like to me in 5 years to rest place, somewhere, where it is warm and live then so long as it's just fine." Eden is sitting on the couch, totally. Girl sitting next to him. Head of Eden about a girl, big. Eden with various girls (trick). Eden, big head. Girl bends over him. Several close-ups of Eden. His head leaning on the shoulder of a girl, half-close. His eyes, large, on the side. His laughing mouth, great. His hand on the mouth, big. Rolf Eden at the wheel of his car, half-close. "You are a Playboy?" - "Yes, I guess I'm just created, and you should not fight against his fate, if it must be not necessarily so, Yes, let's go, let's go Playboy, there is no business like playboy business." Driving in the car next to the girl. Go next to girl with arm over their shoulder, in a white jacket in local (shot from behind).
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Trade, finance ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; News, communications ; Portraits ; Townscapes: Germany ; Townscapes: Europe ; Gymnastics ; Science and research ; Listener ; Jobs ; aerial photographs ; Viewers and audience ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7.6 m whipping boy movie clean canvas camera: Basic, Jürgens, Zaki the sport study German art Gymnastics Championships, Hann. camera: Rieck, l. city in the town of Europa-Center in Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt what is a Playboy?
Playboy Rolf S. Eden, Berlin camera: Pahl, Arndt final brand 3, 1 m.
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 190/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 220/1954
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 848/1966
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 197/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 141/1952
Welt im Film 207/1949