UFA-Wochenschau 458/1965 04.05.1965
1 Hamburg: May 1 title: the new style - image: water games in Planten un Blomen, before people. Additional people, half-close. Woman bends to child in sports car. 2 women on deck chairs in Planten un Blomen Park. Smiling mother with little girl on his arm. Children on the playground, on the slide, in the swing on the swing carousel. Demonstration of Bavarian folk dance. Child as audience, half-close. The clown in the punch and Judy show. Face of a boy, great. Pigeons fly up. Pictures of workers struggles and marches of past. Poster: DGB "Man with boy's hand" - do people go to the City Hall square to the Assembly. DGB - faces of men, is man - shield - important. Man smoking a cigar with a hat, man keeps protecting the hand over the eyes. The City Hall market full of people (recording from the top). Ludwig Rosenberg speaks before the microphones of the UF, half close to the original sound. "The man is more important than any national interests more important than all the limits, more important than the whole technology, more important than the satellites and Lunar landings, the nuclear fission and the production figures, more important than finance and bank account balances and highways, more important than anything. "The Christian and the Jew, the Mohammedans and the Buddhist, indeed the Heath, because all are people - and the man is more important than anything!" Ascending missile. Rotating satellite, scheme of nuclear fission. Electronic calculator with production numbers. Punched card machine. Look through bridges grille on cars driving on the highway. Ludwig Rosenberg, speaking close to half. a Christian, a Jew, a Muslim, a Buddhist. Nevermann as listeners, clapping, half-close. Onslaught of a female game man train. Onslaught at the Maypole. People sitting in un Blomen on benches. Pond with fountain.
02. Tegernsee: Cornerstone Gulbransson-Museum with Chancellor Erhard title: the old troll - image: bust Gulbransson. The widow of the artist and Chancellor Erhard at the groundbreaking ceremony, total. Review: Gulbransson works in the garden of his house in Tegernsee, clothed only with apron. Cartoons, paintings and drawings by him. Gulbransson jumps with plunge pool and swims. Water lilies, big. Close-up of Gubransson, in his room sitting and painting. Drawing conclusion.
03. theme: entertainment tax - Walter Giller converses with the Treasury title: tax is tax - image: TV antenna. Television aerials, large. Television aerials on homes, total. Television aerials, large. Trick: Hand gun shoots out the focusing screen of the TV. Movie star: Jane Mansfield, Gina Lollobrigida, Sophia Loren, Mamie van Doren. Family is sitting at the table. In the television band and twist. Camera drives past parked cars. Car car on the City Hall Square, Hamburg. Man sitting in the Chair and gives himself a beer. Mr Günther drinking beer. Buckets of money. Straw in sparkling glass, great. Opening at the box office. Cashier scrolls down cards. Guests from the cinema box office. 'S audience upon arrival to the show. Walter Giller is sitting at the table close to half and speaks. Map of the Federal Republic, outlines. Trace white the countries with amusement tax freedom: North Rhine-Westphalia, Schleswig-Holstein, Saarland, Germany. Drawn in black: Hesse and Bavaria (V control 15-20%). Man faces poster of Cleopatra. Trick: Large cutter comes into picture and cut off his head. Road roller with inscription V tax rolls of film cans. Scenes from the film "The miracle of father Malachia" with Richard Münch. Monkey in a box: chimpanzee with baby drinking from a bottle of milk. TV-sleeper Chair and sofa. Singer and ugly in the TV. V control roller rolls of film cans.
04. England: Cup final Lees United - Liverpool FC after extra time 1:2 title: sport in the image - image: football boots on an athlete's hand. Sir Stanley Matthews in soccer clothes in the locker room, half-close. He sits next to other players on the bench. Matthews converses laughing with teammates, half-close. Empty soccer stadium, Matthews on grandstand, totally alone. Football gloves in hand, swivel to face of Matthews. Cup final 1965 - game scene, total and half close. Referee whistles. Queen Elizabeth and Prince Philip as a spectator, total. Players will fall. Goalkeeper keeps ball. In the extension, Liverpool shoots 2 goals, total. Elizabeth presented, total Cup. Player holds up trophy.
05. Hamburg: greyhound racing head of an Afghan dog, big. A grey, big head. Start of Afghans, totally. Wind chimes at the edge of the racetrack, restless pulling on the leash. The Afghans, ZL, run to on the camera. Waving ears of dogs and run. Teeth and tongue of dog, great. Start of the greys, totally. Run to the greys on the camera, ZL. Man turns to the rabbit machine. Greys, running laterally, ZL. Waving flag Hamburg. Greys with winner loop of ceremony on a leash of their owner, half close. Mixed dog, half-close.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Mamie von, Doren ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Giller, Walter ; Günther, Werner ; Gulbransson, Olaf ; Lollobrigida, Gina ; Loren, Sophia ; Mansfield, Jane ; Münch, Richard ; Nevermann, Paul ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Rosenberg, Ludwig ; Matthews, Stanley
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Flowers ; Customs ; Honors ; Trade, finance ; Dogs ; Domestic events ; Cartoons ; Children ; Flags ; filmmaking ; Women, mothers ; Leisure, recreation ; Football ; Musical events ; Plants ; Posters, fonts, banners ; Portraits ; Advertising ; Reviews ; Radio, television ; Dance ; Technology ; Costumes ; Cultural events ; maps ; Men ; Technology, industry ; People ; Cups ; Microphones ; Transport: motor vehicles ; greyhound racing ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Gastronomy ; Trade unions ; Dogs ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand 7, 6 m of new still may 1st in Hamburg (L. Rosenberg) camera: Rau, l. origin: archive the old troll Grundsteinlegg. Gulbransson-Museum German Chancellor Erhard origin: Archive tax is tax tax tax (m. W. Giller) is camera: Seib origin: iNcom, archive material unknown sport of the week Cup final and Stabley Matthews origin: Pathe news greyhound racing, Hamburg camera: Rieck, Brandes finally brand 3, 1 m
Have you seen these gems?
Messter-Woche Einzelsujets 1921
Welt im Film 104/1947
Welt im Bild 194/1956