UFA-Wochenschau 459/1965 11.05.1965
01. the 8th of may in Bonn, Berlin and elsewhere title: the May 8 - image: destroyed Rhine bridge in the background of the Cologne Cathedral. Soldiers present the rifle. Lübke goes steps in the Bonn court gardens up at wreath-laying ceremony at the Memorial, half close. Drum Schlegel hit drum. Soldiers lay wreath. Erhard, half close at wreath-laying ceremony. The wreaths of the President and Chancellor, side by side, great.
Paris: photographed military parade, from above. Troops March on the Champs Elysee. Soviet officers, close to half in the stands, ordensgeschmückt.
Berlin: military vehicles with Russian and East German flags. Ulbricht and Kosygin on grandstand, total. Military Chapel, total. Panzer parade. Marshal Malinovsky leads a delegation to the Russian War Memorial in West Berlin, totally. Pictures from foreign newsreels to May 8: Sowkino: Russian soldiers during the battle for Vienna. Imperial Eagle and swastika are torn down. Slapping people. Marching Russian soldiers.
Austria: Original sound of the speaker: "it rains flows and yet many thousands have come to watch the parade. But it is not only the unusual spectacle. that has brought this mass on the ring road. The parade is to defend at the same time a manifestation of will, independence and neutrality of in Austria. Thousands of Austrians To want see the young Austrians in uniform, which are a firm guarantee of peace." Parade in Vienna. Armoured vehicles. Marching soldiers in the field suit. Troops with banners. Soldiers with horses. Soldiers in uniforms of snow.
Gaumont: Weeping women, dead, war atrocities. Collection de Gaulle of in Paris. Fireworks.
Polkronika: Debris. Refugees pulling carts with did. Man working in rubble. Images of today. Young people walking down stairs playing ball. Young man with umbrella balanced on high walls. Cine-journal: Original sound of the speaker: "millions of people had their lives, millions their families, millions lost their homes, and in the rubble breed poverty, disease, and death." The Switzerland remained an island of peace in a sea of destruction. And if she were eager to save himself and rejected too many who sought help from us, also primarily as others, the happier we found open hearts. Kreuzlingen, the border goes here across the main road. The garrison of constant fleeing from the advancing French in our country and can disarm our forces. So the Nazis had not imagined the invasion in the Switzerland. Swept away by the force of events, the reporter of the Swiss weekly news reaching Milan. Here, the final act of a tragedy has occurred. Cold breath of history blowing us. The war was over. The Switzerland as one of the few people on Earth by the terrible hostage spared. The happy land, where this happens. The happy land, where it is proven this destiny worthy." Debris, font strength through joy on piers in ruins. Crying child. Refugee train. Pictures from the border town of Kreuzlingen. German soldiers beyond the Swiss border at the French approach, and be disarmed. Guns on a pile. Suspended Fascists in Milan. Bell, great. Newspaper sheets. Cheering people at war's end.
02. Karlsruhe: Bambi award title: Film Festival with Bambi - image: Bambis. Lieselotte Pulver, total, speaks before microphones with flowers and Bambi. Bambis, great. Hand picks Bambi. Thomas Fritsch on arrival, great. Pierre Brice on arrival, great. Walter Giller between Nadja Tiller and Lieselotte Pulver come, half-close. Margarethe Hagen, close to half on arrival. Car driving before. People throng. Sophia Loren rises out of car and waving, half-close. Sophia Loren as well as Rock Hudson, beckoning, half-close. Photographers. Loren sits alongside Rock Hudson, Sophia half close. Marianne Hoppe Bambi and kiss on the hand receives close to half that. Bambis on tables, total. Marianne Hoppe speaks interview with Bambi and flowers: "sit down here many old campaigners from me, and then made the films with great joy, I can only say we remain young, and we also the old." Hilde Krahl, great. Heinz Rühmann, great. Hans Söhnker, big, smacking. Willi Birgel, big, smacking. Mathias Wiemann speaks interview with Bambi and flowers: "I Very much appreciate, most likely that I must be in such good company and in so many years good company." Willi Fritsch, Hans Söhnker, Hilde Krahl, Marianne Hoppe, total, standing side by side. Hertha Feiler, great. Heinz Rühmann speaks actuality, total: "in letters that I get is written sometimes, that the audience was laughing or thoughtful from the theater. I would like to tell you today I wanted both, because I find for these two things it is worth to have to become an actor." On the stage Walter Giller, Nadja Tiller, half-close. Rock Hudson at Bambi awards. Pierre Brice at ceremony. Sophia Loren is actuality, total: "after my 5 Bambi, this price is the proof of your love, and I hope that this love will last, because I need them." Lieselotte Pulver in addition to Rock Hudson, half-close.
03. Soccer: Werder Bremen - Borussia Dortmund 3-0 breakdown of ZL 798 / 6 title: football fever - image: audience. Game scenes (camera behind the gate). Goalie throws himself into corner and fends off the ball. Coat and hat, large audience. Young men as a spectator, half-close. Corner comes in box. Zebrowski strikes up to the 1:0 spectators to raise arms, half-close. Game scenes in front of the gate. Goalkeeper running out of the gate. Konietzka misses on the target. Bremen winger Klöckner plays around the goalkeeper and scored the 2-0. Viewers with umbrellas, totally. Jump boys on the sidelines. Goalkeeper catches the ball. Boys with small flag sitting on the fence. Players fall above front door. Audience, great. Zebrowski beheads a hug to the 3:0 player. Spectators waving umbrellas. Viewers running on the square and embrace the players.
04. accident series No. 4: electrical equipment breakdown from ZL 798 / 3. title: because for me... - picture: Günter Jerschke with cylinder. Günter Jerschke faces coffin as the funeral business and speaks. He puts on Monocle. French nobleman continues wig and lays down on the table with homemade guillotine, he raises with his foot. OWL, big, blink with your eyes. Millionaire hangs in the hands of a church clock. English Lord is sitting in the Chair. A servant brings in the needle in cat's cradle. He takes the knitting needle and puts it into outlet. His feet in a tub of water. Eye with monocle, great. Monocle falls from eye. Dog eye, great. behind the bedroom door, light goes on. Mr Krause transported floor lamp on the floor and disconnected from the electrical outlet. Covering lamp and falls over. Günter Jerschke faces the coffin with the lamp: "For me, you're right."
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Birgel, Willi ; Brice, Pierre ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Feiler, Hertha ; Fritsch, Thomas ; Fritsch, Willi ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Giller, Walter ; Hagen, Margarete ; Hoppe, Marianne ; Hudson, Rock ; Jerschke, Günther ; Karamanlis, Konstantin ; Kaue ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Krahl, Hilde ; Loren, Sophia ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Malinowski ; Pulver, Lieselotte ; Rühmann, Heinz ; Söhnker, Hans ; Tiller, Nadja ; Ulbricht, Walter ; Wiemann, Mathias ; Klöckner ; Konietzka ; Zebrowski
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Bells ; Justice ; cameramen, cameramen ; Emblems ; Flags ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Refugees ; Football ; musical instruments ; News, communications ; Medals, awards, honors ; Parades ; Photographers ; Reviews ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Debris ; Transport: public transport ; parts of the body: eyes, noses, mouths, ears, beard, hands, legs ; War, prisoners of war ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; People ; Cups ; Military ; Crime ; Zoo, Wildlife Park ; Eyes ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Military ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title mark the eighth may 8 may in Bonn and Berlin and elsewhere in film-fest with Bambi Bambi award camera: Vlasdeck, fire football fever football Werder Bremen/Borussia Dortmund camera: Zaki, Rieck, Seib 'cause with me...
Accident series No. 4 (Electr. Plants) end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 94/1947
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 335/1956
Welt im Film 289/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 934/1967
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 37/1950
Welt im Film 309/1951