UFA-Wochenschau 461/1965 25.05.1965
01 accident story no. 8 (hot drinks on top of the stove) breakdown of ZL 800 / 3 Günter Jerschke scrolls as a doctor in a file. He speaks. L. drinking from coffee pot and sits down on a hot stove, until it steams. Jerschke, great. Artists are shot from a cannon. Jerschke, great. Man in Nightshirt and night-cap does carbide in its hot-water bottle. He lies down on the bed. The bed Springs disappear in explosion. Jerschke, big, with feathers on the head. Construction workers knocking on pole at the break. Workers go into the lodge and take vessels with food from the oven. Coffee Kettle whistles. Workers takes sealed bottle from the oven. Hot drink squirts in the face. Jerschke patients with associated head, from which only but the nose which looks: "For me, you're right."
02. Austria: Austrian presidential election title: heads of the week - picture: Federal President of Austria Franz Jonas. Car with election posters. Dr. Gorbach runs through Graz. Jonas poster on the street. People go to the polling station. Ballot papers will put in ballot box. Counting and number of votes for Jonas and Gorbach. Waving and clapping people At night. Franz Jonas goes through crowd, totally. Franz Jonas speaks before microphones, large.
03. Shastri in Moskau Shastri, half-close. Kosygin walks towards him. Welcome Shastri Kosygin, half-close. Kosygin and Shastri sit at negotiating table, totally. Shastri, large, Kosygin, great.
04. de Gaulle in the province of de Gaulle goes through a lot and shakes hands of the population size. Slapping people. De Gaulle is standing in the car, half-close. De Gaulle welcomes children. Slapping people. De Gaulle is standing in the car, half-close. De Gaulle speaks before microphones, half-close. De Gaulle at the lectern, from behind, arms spread. People wave flags. Hands are stretched against de Gaulle. De Gaulle in the crowd.
05. Elizabeth in Germany title: the smile of a Queen - picture: Elizabeth goes up stairs in Schloß Brühl next to Lübke. Queen Elizabeth in Koblenz, the Rhine, Bonn, Munich, Schwäbisch Hall, Elizabeth goes next to Lahiri the stairs of the castle of Auguste at Brühl up, totally. Behind them are Philip and Mrs Lübke. Elizabeth welcomes the guests, half-close. Philip, laughing, great. Elizabeth at the greeting with a DIAdem, big. Head of a Bundeswehr soldier with helmet, large. Elizabeth and Philip before total, Mercedes Erhard and Erhard woman welcome before the Palais Schaumburg. Waving the German flag on the roof. Elizabeth in conversation with Erhard against the Palais Schaumburg, half-close. Photographers before the Palace, totally. Elizabeth Philip and Erhard, half-close. Fireworks over the Rhine. Koblenz: Urgent people are held back by police. Elizabeth goes next to Prime Minister Altmaier to the Rhine ship, half-close. Departure of the Rhine steamer. Crowds of people on the shore and waving. People with arms waving raised, screen-filling. Elizabeth standing at the railing of the vessel next to Philip, waving, half-close. Rhine castles, great. L. with camera, great. Munich: Elizabeth drive next to Prime Minister Goppel in the car standing by Munich, half-close. Elizabeth waving, big. Views of masses of people totally, from above. The National Theatre in Munich, total. Elizabeth and Philip on arrival at the National Theater before her car, totally. Elizabeth's next to Mayor bird the steps to the theatre up, half close. Lodges, total. Elizabeth and Philip Lodge, total. Curtain opens to the performance of "Der Rosenkavalier". Singer sings original sound. Elizabeth welcomes actor Hertha Töpper (Octavian), Claire Watson (March Alin), Erika Köth (Sophie) during the break. Excerpts from the performance interview. Schwäbisch Hall: waving crowd, totally. Children in costumes and costume groups. Elizabeth, Philip and he was on the balcony, total. Performance of the salt boiler dance. People at Windows of half-timbered houses. Heads of the amount, half-close. Musicians with flutes in costumes. Elizabeth and Philip clap. Elizabeth Lübke, wife Lübke and Philip, half-close. Elizabeth at the welcome ceremony. Elizabeth, waving, big.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Altmeier ; Elisabeth II. von England ; Erhard, Ludwig ; Erhard, Luise ; Gaulle de, Charles ; Goppel, Alfons ; Jerschke, Günther ; Jonas, Franz ; Kiesinger, Kurt ; Köth, Erika ; Kossygin, Alexej ; Labudda ; Lübke, Heinrich ; Philip Mountbatten von Edinboroug ; Shastri ; Töpper, Hertha ; Vogel, Joachim ; Watson, Claire ; Lübke, Wilhelmine
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Customs ; Bundeswehr ; cameramen, cameramen ; Children ; Flags ; Fireworks ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Photographers ; Police ; Shipping ; Ships ; 99.412 Deutsche week show GmbH: State visits (outside) ; State visits (inside) ; Dance ; Costumes ; Transport: public transport ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Cultural events ; Landscapes ; People ; Cups ; Social events ; Elections ; Foreign policy events ; Jobs ; Architecture ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- because at my accident story no. 8 hot drinks in sealed bottles on top of the stove heads the Austrian presidential election week origin: Austria Shastri in Moscow origin: Sovkino de Gaulle in the province of origin: Gaumont the smile of a Queen Elizabeth II in Germany Schloß Brühl, Palais Schaumburg, Koblenz, the Rhine, Munich, Schwäbisch Hall origin: all cameramen
Have you seen these gems?
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 398/1957
Begegnung im Kreml
Welt im Bild 137/1955
Welt im Bild 51/1953