UFA-Wochenschau 462/1965 01.06.1965
01 Traben Trarbach. World Championship of powerboat racer title: master on the Moselle - image: powerboat racer. Athletes wearing outboard motor, half-close. Athletes wear racing boat to water. Athletes can be down the visor of his helmet, great. Starter is launching pad next to timer clock. The boats on the river Moselle, total. Turn, sprayed water on. Athletes with life jacket in the water. Drive with the winner Peter Frisch / Austria no. 108 of the boat. Official lowers target flag. The winner Peter Frisch is thrown into the water. 3. spectators on lounge chairs, half-close. Peter Frisch swims back to the shore, half-close. Demonstration of hang-gliding behind racing. Ride of the winner in the boot with wreath and the wine Queen.
02. Gypsy meeting in St. Marie de la mère title: Cimbalom and violin - image: Gypsy. Gypsy wagon pull across the street. Gypsies on the coach seat behind the horses, half-close. Gypsy pull St. Marie. Simple tents, totally. Barking Dog, great. Gendarme check the papers of the Gypsies. Cars driving with furniture on the roof. Gypsy carry the luggage at home. Gypsy child, great. Woman cooking on an open fire. Laundry hangs on rope. Gypsy woman with child, great. Child standing next to wash Bowl and dog. Boy, that's great. Children sitting in the circle on the Earth for education. Gypsy ride in horse-drawn carriage. Bride with veil. Bride and groom kissing hand tribal chief. Chief kisses the bride. Older Gypsies dance. Child dancing with white dress and wreath in her hair. Slamming Gypsy. Musician with violin and beard, great. Dance camp fire young people.
03. air show in Australia and plane crash title: the big air show - image: Jet Fighter Squadron. Aerobatic team of the Royal Air Force aerobatic show with contrail behind him. On the field of the Biggin Hill air show a 25-year-old hurricane, half-close. Aircraft models. Public inspection of aircraft. Models from the early days of aviation. Flying a helicopter. Aerobatic flight in a biplane. People with a view to the sky. Biplane crashes. Wreckage of the aircraft. Skydivers on the jump. Jumper lands in the crosshairs. Dog runs to the parachutist.
04. new methods of rescue helicopter from marine of flying helicopters. Inflated rescue boat in the water. Rescuers lowered on ropes from helicopters, rises in lifeboat and be drawn back into the helicopter with girls. Salvage in the helicopter. The helicopter on a ship. The girl will be lowered on ropes on the deck of the ship. 3 beckoning girls on the ship deck, large.
05. Queen Elizabeth in Berlin and Hamburg title: long live the Queen - image: crowd. In Berlin, Chancellor Erhard speaks interview: "Long live the Queen", half close, before microphones. Crowds, flags on tall masts. Elizabeth, beckoning, half close on the grandstand. Children waving flags, total. Elizabeth continues, half-close. Crowd, screen-filling. Elizabeth writes in the Golden Book of the city, close to half. Elizabeth in speech before microphones, original sound, half close: "... american and french allies here in Berlin. I am proud to have helped to create and mantain the conditions of freedom and security which are so essential to the full expression of the human spirit. [You can continue to count from the full support of the British Government and people." Behind her Foreign Minister Schröder, half-close. Erhard speaks interview, half close: "Your Majesty feel the gratitude of the brave citizens of this city, that To want to be free and unswerving to the ideals of committed, that connect even our two peoples." Elizabeth goes between Erhard and Willy Brandt, total, waving. Police hold back people. Berlin flags greet Queen Elizabeth. Ride the motorcade before the Brandenburg Gate. Cameramen on scaffolding. Elizabeth next to Philip in the car, totally. Sign in front of the Brandenburg Gate: you leaving now West Berlin. Swing through the Brandenburg Gate to the quadriga. Aerial photos of Hamburg. Aerial view of the port with the Royal yacht Britannia. The Britannia at the overseas bridge. Senate barge in the harbor tour. That took sailors aboard the escort destroyers of the German Navy. Elizabeth goes to bridge, totally. Officer reports. Elizabeth goes before Philip gangway to board the vessel, total. Waving British flag. Parade of ships, in the background the Stülken shipyard. Elizabeth aboard the Britannia in addition to wife Lübke and guests. Marine band with conductor. Lights of the vessel at the exit pass before Michel. Elizabeth and Philip wave of railing, totally. Beckoning people on the shore. The illuminated Britannia at the exit with escort fleet. Illuminated moving ship.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Buildings in Germany ; Bundeswehr ; Higher education ; Dogs ; cameramen, cameramen ; Disasters ; Children ; Flags ; skydiving, skydiving ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; Women, mothers ; motor boat race ; Photographers ; Police ; Races ; Shipping ; Ships ; Schools, training ; Special reports ; Sports details, fouls ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; State visits (inside) ; Townscapes: Germany ; Dance ; automotive engineering, automotive ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Men ; People ; Cups ; Engagement ; water skiing ; Surfing ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Dogs ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Master of the Mosel World Championship in powerboat racing Traben-Trarbach camera: Vlasdeck, Luppa, reason with Cimbalom and violin Gypsy meeting in St. Marie de la Mêre origin: Gaumont the big air show Airshow in Australia and crash origin: Pathe news rescue from distress with helicopter origin: Pathe news long live the Queen of Queensland visit in Berlin and Hamburg at the beginning and end mark
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 260/1950
Deutschlandspiegel - Pilot Ausgabe 1994
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 832/1966
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 983/1968
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 103/1952
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 986/1968