UFA-Wochenschau 464/1965 15.06.1965
1st Bank series I title: money has no secret - image: hands rummaging in money. Buckets of money. Dr. Haese interviewed passers-by ("would you be happy to rich?"). Reply by older women, workers with apron, woman with hat. Young girl, men. People rise in tram. Zebra stripes are pedestrian. Man meets young woman. Woman pulls up the zipper on her skirt on the side. Roast chicken is turning on the spit. Modern stone sculptures. Man bends over scrap heaps. Man watering 5 mark pieces with watering can. The 5 mark coin multiplied to a bunch of money and melts together again to a 5 mark pieces. Hands put money into saving slot. Man bends down and picks up a coin from the ground. He sits down on a bench. Font House bank. Men go through the revolving door. 1 penny - two 1 penny coins. Man opens a heavy steel door. Machine bundles and counting money. Baby - young man next to him grows money in stacks. Man closes the door. Mortgage, great. Federal bond, share. VW-factory Assembly and production. Remedies in chemical factory. Crowd, immediately. Investmentpapier. Paper boat floating. 1 piece of Mark 2 become 1 mark coins.
02. robot in Berlin title: nonsense you siegst - image: robots. People see interested at one point, half-close. Moving robots out of scrap. June Paik deflects the robots on the handset.
03. Berlin: action music Charlotte Moorman on the back of a kneeling man Charlotte Moorman sits and plays the cello. Hands of the man on the pavement, big. Charlotte Moorman blows in flute, throwing a stone hitting metal with de violin bow. Faces of listeners, half-close. Man is pouring paint bucket over the head. Charlotte Moorman, great.
04. pop festival in Baden Baden young girls with autograph blocks. Conny Froboes gives signing autographs. Faces of listeners in the Kurhaus, great. Peggy March sings "With 17, it has still dreams", great. Audience claps. Peggy March receives a bouquet of flowers and kiss.
05. Hamburg: Springer Derby title: the jumper Derby - image: Equestrian. Horse riding, total. Audience claps, total. Different rider to jump over obstacles. Horse refused to jump on the great wall. Man looks through binoculars, half-close. Young girl with Hat, great. Arline Givaudan on the course, ZL. She will be 2nd victory ride of the Brazilian Nelson Pessoa on the grey Colt Gran gesture. Jump over obstacles to the great wall. Ms. Pessoa with camera, great. Pessoa skips Doppelbirkenrick. Jump over powder Mann's grave. Jumps in ZL. Audience clapping, half-close. Award ceremony. Gran gesture recedes before the wreath. Ms. Pessoa with camera, great.
06. Gemini IV - Edward White in the space space flight title: the picture of the week - image: world's first astronaut. Flying helicopter. World's first astronaut is lifted. U.S. aircraft carrier. McDivitt and white on the aircraft carrier. Pictures by Edward white floating in outer space.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Industry ; Interviews ; filmmaking ; Musical events ; Radar ; Rockets ; Horse riding, horse racing (without harness) ; Shipping ; Ships ; Spoprt-Ehrungen ; sports audience, sports spectator ; Art ; Works of art ; Kissing, kissing scenes ; Technology, industry ; People ; Science and research ; Outlander ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Listener ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; Autographs ; Entertainment, festivals ; Gastronomy ; Viewers and audience ; Industrial ; Sports honors ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand money has no secret bank series I nonsense you siegst robots and action music camera: Pahl, Arndt Schlager Festival in Baden-Baden, Germany (Peggy March) camera: Vlasdeck, Zaki the jumping Derby show jumping Derby, Hamburg-kl. Flottb.
Camera: Rough, Rieck, fire that image of the week Gemini space capsule (white space) origin: Metro end brand
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Film 158/1948
Der erste Schritt
El Mundo al Instante 1142/1987
Opel-Woche 18 (seit 1926)
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 736/1964