UFA-Wochenschau 465/1965 22.06.1965
01 accident series No. 7 - lubricate gears breakdown from ZL 804 / 4. Günter Jerschke stands at the grave. Reporter pushing stretchers past. Günter Jerschke speaks. Medieval torture chamber with route Board. Witch Chair, thumb screws. Crane swivels. Crane operators, large. Excavator engine. Protection device for the gears is removed. Workers oil the gears while they run. Jerschke truncates thread with geschientem arm: "with me they are right."
02. money series II. - VEBA - stock title: money has no secret - image: hands with money. Legs of passers-by pass posters to VEBA shares. Posters in shop windows of big bank. VEBA shares, great. Industrial plant. Winding towers. Hand reaching for the phone, great. Dollinger Minister of Federal treasure phone totally and big. Preussag shares. Industrial plant. Car production of the VW factory, inside. VW's shareholders. VW share value increase curve. Stock is rolled up on a plate, clouded by smoke. Crane swivels. Industrial plant. Aerial view of FARBWERKE Höchst. Plane sprays pesticide. Machine for pharmaceutical production. Production of plastic bottles and synthetic fibres. Indoors of work with electronic control panel. Bundled bills stacked side by side. People in survey a value paper specialists on the bench. Exchange operations. Stock display. Bottle filling machine in Brewery. Mill. Quantity.
03. returnees meeting in Stuttgart title: 20 years after - image: crowd with ad. Wife goes through a lot and carries search shield. People pictures. Prisoners of war in Russia (Wehrmachtbericht). Heads of women, big. People browse in search index. The President of Russia returning Werner Kiesling speaks actuality, big, front of UFA microphones: "only the reasonable and knowledgeable is able to rise above seen and to apply it to the positive. "We certainly have many knowledgeable in the world, where but are the men of understanding, that this are their knowledge to implement available, even if they themselves profit not doing or even in danger?" Crowd. Two men embracing. Young man with a search shield postfixed to. Exhibition of props of the prisoners from the war years. Self-made Dinnerware. Gram scale. Cemetery for fallen. Bundeswehr soldiers March past. Wreath-laying ceremony. Woman with search shield. Larger than life statue of a prisoner of war, which otherwise is in Friedland, big. Assembly to the monument.
04. air show Le Bourget title: the monster show - image: jet fighter. Pan across aircraft. Flying helicopter. Aerial view of the exhibition grounds. Clouds of smoke of a downed aircraft. Used in firefighting foam. Destroyed cars in parking lot. Russian giant aircraft Antonov 22. Various settings and pan across the plane. Russian loads helicopter MI 10 with wagon as a burden. Jets at the aerobatic plane. Aerobatic team.
Origin / Type of content
Persons in the Film
Sachindex Wochenschauen ; Bundeswehr ; Hands ; Trade, finance ; Returnees, evacuees, Outlander ; Industry ; Disasters ; fire protection ; Fire Brigade ; filmmaking ; aircraft ; Women, mothers ; Postal, postal services ; Reviews ; Pests and pest control ; Statistics ; Technology ; Transport: public transport ; automotive engineering, automotive ; War, prisoners of war ; Technology, industry ; People ; Cups ; Science and research ; Transport: motor vehicles ; Flugzeugwesen, Flugwesen ; aerial photographs ; Exhibitions ; Anniversaries, Jubilees, birthdays ; Fire brigade ; Industrial ; Technology ; transport
Translated by Microsoft Translator
UFA-Dabei (Other title)
- Country of Origin:
- Federal Republic of Germany
Year of Production and/or Release
- Date of Release:
- Year of Production:
- Title brand could be on me...
Accident series No. 7 (gear oil) money has no secret money series / II (VEBA) origin: Archives 20 years after the home turn meeting in Stuttgart camera: Brandes, Zaki the monster show air show - Le Bourget origin: Gaumont, GAUMONT, Eclair, Eclair end-mark
Have you seen these gems?
Welt im Bild 50/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 200/1953
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 585/1961
Welt im Bild 94/1954
Welt im Film 258/1950
Die Zeit unter der Lupe 815/1965
Neue Deutsche Wochenschau 468/1959